Islam in Western Society

For centuries Europeans fought tooth and nail to keep muslims out of Europe and knew that Islam was incompatible with the Western World. Now traditional Europe welcomes them with open arms.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE8smMzkv-0
youtube.com/watch?v=lD58-9ydo2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5n6aLWOok2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They didn't fight it tooth and nail. I fact, they ignored it in many laces while fighting or Jerusalem.

Except kikes are a bigger problem than Islam. Get rid of muzzies and they'll bring in niggers. Whites are cucked either ways.

This has become like the defacto Islamic damage control argument here.

spbp

traitors happen duh, whores being in leadership position happened, whores confusing their rape fantasies with their political goals happened, naive idiots not even fit to clean toilts screaming "refugees welcome" happened.
A bunch of literal idiots in politics happened.

After everything goes to shit and we have another nürnberg trials we really should hunt down every politican and every piece of shit dems pr/msm reporter and hang them from trees.. only issue is we would probably run out of trees.

Just look up who Merkel is and her family background....REALLY look it up....Who benefits from flooding a continent with non-citizens?

History has been quickly forgotten because of the backwardness and hence incompetence of the Muslim world.

Islam's resurgence is funded by non-Muslims. As has always been the case. Now it's gullible non-Muslims. In the past the funding was extracted by force.

Anglos happened.

Secularity, fedora continental freemasons and money from gulf arab states.
>Movements for laïcité in France and for the separation of church and state in the United States defined modern concepts of secularism.

the same as in spain: (((THEY))) opened the gates to the invaders like every fucking time

the kikes let the muzzies into spain back then that the reason the jews were expelled even the converted ones

WW1 and WW2 ,that happened.
Those wars killed a big percentage of the male adult population of many countries thus mothers would raise their children alone just like niggers do now.
Because they don't have a authoritative figure to look up to so their masculinity and discipline decreased slowly over the course of several generations.
The children of these generations without the father started creating a peace culture and from that culture originates the degenerate music and society we have today.

>tl;dr fuck the germans for starting 2 world wars

fuck the serbs for starting ww1
fuck the poles for mistreating germans

It takes time to innovate. Race targeting bioweapon will solve it.

democracy happened

No absolute monarch would allow strangers to come settle the land nevermind those with a strange religion.

>whores being in leadership position happened
This is key

>For centuries Europeans fought tooth and nail to keep muslims out of Europe

Like France having on-off alliance with Ottomans for centuries, Sweden flirting with turks because orthodox Russia was common enemy for both and Hungarian protestants joining forces with muslim armies because fuck the pope and kaiser?

>democracy
The democracy of ancient greece would have worked pretty well.

Women ruined everything.
>inb4 MGTOW
It's fucking true and you know it

The serbs didnt start WW1, it is known in the scientific community that due to the tensions between Serbia and Austro-Hungary a war would have happened nonetheless.
If your people were subjugated for decades without their identity recognized wouldnt you try to mistreat your subjugators ?

The West evolved. Whereas the world was a brutal place where we slaughtered one another, the West got better. It got more compassionate, more caring, and ended the barbarity that the rest of the world continues to practice this day.

Unfortunately, we went too far. We started to love basking in the warm glow of progressiveness and being self-congratulatory to the point where we won't see the forest for the trees. We understand that most Muslims come from violent, horrific places and bring those practices that destroyed their nations with them but it's painful to admit that someone else isn't good when you so desperately want to live in peace and harmony. So you block it you, you pretend it doesn't exist and that it's only a tiny minority perpetrating the crimes that have murdered millions. And when those crimes arrive on your shores you continue to ignore them.

Leftists cannot handle pain or discomfort. This is why they are so comfortable with the concept of doublethink. It's far less painful to ignore atrocities (as long as they aren't happening to you, there are few loved ones of those who died in Nice who are still open-boarder loving liberals) than it is to accept the truth.

christianity is dead. the only way is islam. i say this as a literal nazi.

literal sandnigger*

Our unique treat: compassion , is our achilles heel.
Only when we stop having compassion for this motherfuckers, then we will all chimp out.
The problem is, compassion will kick in after years, specifically with guilt propaganda and we will be back on this shit. Unless we wipe (((them))) out of the world!

The greek democracy was an open democracy in which every person that was a citizen of the city could partake in making the laws and reform for the supposed city.
Look at the Switzerland ,they too have an open democracy and a high national sense due to the austrians trying to conquer them for over 50-80 years or more ( I do not know exactly).
Now you can see in Switzerland that they do not have the same problems as many "progressive" countries do and their system of governance is the exact answear to the problem.
But for an open democracy to be efficient one requires a small population density meaning that only small countries can have it.

and with high standards of education, europe and us is totally being fucked in this aspect. Our generations get dumber and dumber

alliance =/= migration

>christianity is dead

Where ur wrong mate. Christinity is not dead but healthy and still cucking the christians

Compassion is a part of our biological integrity. Compassion is what made the Western society such a good place to live and makes us different from e.g. inhuman chinks. The problem is that our compassion became pathological because of the long period of peace. In old times we used to be reminded from time to time that life is not a paradise and that you can't be compassionate towards your enemies.

So people still really think Serbs started that war...

The generations are not getting dumber there are studies that show that the average IQ of an european has increased steadily over the years just that the they are getting more incapable of free thought.
A lot of these children cant hold a proper argument because a lot of schools in Europe just need you to memorize some stupid information that isnt going to help you in the real world so therefore children arent taught about important things like politics or their economy and the second thing is because their parents come from the generations without authority meaning they dont learn discipline and family values thus increasing the level of degeneracy in our society.

you're right. non of my friends cares about wtf is going on. Only Adidas shoes and Tinder whores, their IQ can be higher but they are only focusing on jewish stupidity shit.
Portugal is being so cucked my only hope is for other countries specially in the south to chimp out and enlighten our zombies to wake up.

A lot of polacks are total ignorants

Venezians use to sell arms to Ottmans when they were trying to take the Balkans
The Vatican did not care about Balkans.
Greek priests were making deals with Ottoamans
Serbs were fighting alongside with Ottomans.
A lot of important Ottomans were Balkaners.

It's not black and white. Catholicucks have been always cucks thinking about their oun interest

faite vous la paix si les gouvernement demande de fair la gerre déserter simutanerment
par se que vous haurez fait la paix
youtube.com/watch?v=gE8smMzkv-0

i'm welsh. i used to be like you, hating islam because muh shitskins, muh womyns rights and all that bs until i realised that i have more in common with muslims than mine own drunken people. sorry, but that's just how jt is.

watcha doing judas?

You mean mohammed?
It is Britains most popular name after all

Wow, someone who actually studies history rather than glances at wikipedia articles and screencaps.

Kinda funny how the Ottoman Empire was accepted as a Central Power during WW1 and the assumption was that they'd never leave Europe.

the last thing the juden want is an army of white muslims m8.

Like whites will become muslims, only a few weaklings like you will, no self-love and no spine.
Those like you are worse then jews.

Western (Protestant) Europe mostly abandoned Christianity and without a religious identity anything goes

also, i know a lot of muslims and they respect me, not because i admire islam, but because i admire hitler. they know the drill.

i'm not weak, far from weak.

>If your people were subjugated for decades without their identity recognized wouldnt you try to mistreat your subjugators
it's happening,but its not like they'll rise up against them LMAO
poor Hansies

DANCE bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=lD58-9ydo2Q

western society was a violent genocidal racist sexist oppressive dehumanizing institution

if anything traditional western culture is the one incompatible with humanity

you do know hitler also admired islam right? i do too, for the same reason.

>What happened?

jews

you only have internet and are in a room away from any immediate thread because of those you call violent you pussy. Why don't you go take some vacations and Syria or Israel? go ahead, you will love the peace there you motherfucking weakling

you admire the fact that they want to kill us and rape us, you are very enlighten my friend, open your asshole to them

fuck off ahkmed

Germany made nationalism ugly and then created the Frankfurt School

Traitors

Democracy.

And the banks

they dont read the Bible anymore the west dont follow God anymore, they think what islam say is true, you just have to read one page of the Bible to know what all they say is bullshit

they only want to kill us because they believe we fight for the jews.

low tier weak ass shit
listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=5n6aLWOok2M

>we fight for the jews
yeah thats totally the reason why they want to expand and conquer

Argentina will be whiter than Europe without our lifetimes. Do you still have German speaking communities?

Feminists
Religion freedom
PC culture
And finally the LEFT

there are, in some areas we have germans that celebrate octoberfest with all the german wardrove and everything, we go there to drink beer

>op pic
>mfw a larper tries to be historically accurate but still fails

who doesn't want to expand and conquer?

It creates more problems than it's worth

yes it worked so well with their focus on philosophy and paganism, with migration like in the later Rome where the same thing happened.