i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 19
>Riyadh; Houthis fire retaliatory ballistic missile towards official residence of Saudi King, KSA claims it was "intercepted"
>S Aleppo; SAA defends against HTS counter attack in Rasm Al-Saiyalah, sAA now advance SW of the Khanasser Highway
>SE Aleppo; SAA launch assault on HTS at town of Ramleh, no gains reported yet
>Idlib; SAA continues op near Abu Dali, has advanced in SE Idlib despite heavy resistance
>Large number of Iranian/Iraqi troops/heavy weapons move into Sy via Al-Qaim, Abu Kamal crossing point, no explanation has been given as to why
>Assad; “France has been main supporter of terrorism in Sy from...very beginning, those who support terrorism do not have right to talk about peace.”
>Assad on Geneva; “people we are negotiating with in Geneva don't represent Sy people..anything is better than Geneva, in 3 years has not achieved anything"
>Assad on Sy elections; “when there is a constitutional amendment there should be elections based on the constitution.”
>Russian general; ISIS militants in Syria begin building up forces in Afghanistan
>Iraqi AF claim to have killed top Kirkuk regional ISIS leader

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-19-2017-syrian-army-advances-in-southern-idlib/
youtube.com/watch?v=LvIopPE769Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TDv0e2eEoQE
dailymotion.com/video/x33na6c
youtube.com/watch?v=N1WGj9M6-l8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-huge-arms-shipment-bound-militant-groups-intercepted-syrian-security-forces/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943137417145569280
apnews.com/0e1e2a23c3764f32ae7378712d3c56bb
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42412729
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943143392866983937
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Baath.

>Updates from last bread

>Netanyahu grateful for US veto on Jerusalem decision
>Iranian, Iraqi forces move huge numbers of troops into Syria
>Trump cannot collapse nuclear deal – Iran’s president
>Moscow warns US, Canada against weapons supplies to Ukraine
>UN says 258mn migrants in world today
Palestinian protesters have clashed with Israeli forces
Security forces in Iraq’s Kurdistan region have clashed with demonstrators
>Russia has censured the “imperialist character” of the US national “security strategy,”
>Yemeni forces fire retaliatory ballistic missile at Saudi capital: Report
Yemen
Latminah in Hama
>Army NDF liberated Tal Aghar in #Idlib
Idlib
Claim-Yemeni missile targeting #Saudi King palace was NOT intercepted
>Macron strikes back at Assad, calls Syrian President’s accusations ‘unacceptable’

Thanks for bread and updates

Well if that's so
Then that meams the SDF is showing more and more cracks
Wonder if SDF will melt into a new idlib soon

Riyadh missile update

Homecoming of YPG when?

>Be a Saudi
>Spend billions of dollars and thousands of lives trying to beat shoeless goatfuckers in Yemen
>not only do we fail to do that, they bomb our King's palace in return
>claim the missile was "intercepted"
>meanwhile your ungrateful citizens are reporting on social media that they saw/heard a huge explosion
>last time you claimed to intercept it was proven you didn't so no one actually believes you this time
America pls help!

Can we please stop referensing SouthFrot analysis through youtube like some permavirgin and start referencing them directly on Southfront org
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-19-2017-syrian-army-advances-in-southern-idlib/

R&U videos,

>Where ISIS get their weapons ? | "Weapons of the Islamic State" ... 200 page report
youtube.com/watch?v=LvIopPE769Q

>When Houthis Attack XVIII | December 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=TDv0e2eEoQE

>dat pic

SAAnime!

I'd like that very much, but doubt it, the Kurds have banded together, along with any hoping for a less 'autocratic' Syria.
Also how do you do the little arrow to last thread, I've been here for ages but never asked.

Np Pingu

VOICE OF THE REVOLUTIONARIES
dailymotion.com/video/x33na6c

>t. degenerate commie weebshit

Fuck US
Fuck NATO
Fuck Israel
Fuck Turkey
Fuck Kurds
Fuck Saudi Arabia
Fuck Qatar

What happens if the Iranian's kill the Saudi King? Is it automatic Saudi Civil war as factions scramble for power?

youtube.com/watch?v=N1WGj9M6-l8
neet vidya

Mashallah.

Nothing
the Saudi King is just a puppet on the throne for Mbs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani

Is this guy the unsung hero of the war?

annihilation of israel when?

Soon. Inshallah.

>unsung
You really need to lurk more

Your biggest chance of annihilating Israel is to keep burning fossil fuels so that the sea reclaims it. Good luck to you if you think Arabs can get it done.

Aleppobro one more Q

it will be reclaimed by the pious and devout
as the four pillared building crumbles

disgusting tbqh

This.

Read it Sand nigger.

How dare you post that?!?!? My sister is a saint!

i'm not that tunisian, jewgger

> Huge arms shipment bound for militant groups intercepted by Syrian security forces
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:10 P.M.) – Syrian security forces in Damascus have intercepted a large weapons shipment that was bound for militant groups operating out of the capital’s eastern countryside.

Today, Syrian authorities foiled a large arms smuggling operation that was to see a wealth of weapons and ammunition transferred to the control of armed rebel factions currently fighting Syrian pro-government forces in East Ghouta.

Whether the arms smugglers themselves hold allegiance to any particular faction in Syria or whether they were independent contractors remains unclear at the present time.

According to reports by Syrian security forces, the arms shipment was tracked passing through the open desert expanses of central Syria – a region generally referred to as Badia al-Sham.

Among the great number of captured weapons were assault rifles, medium machine guns, grenades and many tens of anti-tank rocket launchers.

This is not the first such incident and to this end Syrian security forces are constantly on the look-out for illegal arms that are trucked into rebel-held territories in the country’s west via the central desert region.
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-huge-arms-shipment-bound-militant-groups-intercepted-syrian-security-forces/

>pics in link

>Implying you're not all the same
See how much you can understand.

>the butthurt of jihadi hohol admin
Info to find @ leith

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama “To Hama countryside
The allies, military convoys. The zero hour is very soon”
>video in link

ASSAD WILL WIN!

>What did she mean by this?

I also posted that, in the previous thread.
Apparently it's false and homosexual.

>Al-Qaida divisions may aid Assad as he eyes Syria’s Idlib
>As President Bashar Assad seeks to reassert his authority in Idlib, the only remaining province in Syria where his forces have almost no presence, he may be aided there by deep fractures within al-Qaida, the militant group that dominates the region.
apnews.com/0e1e2a23c3764f32ae7378712d3c56bb

Glad I hopped off the Assad train when I did. He's a terrorist-supporting POS.

Do I see a new megumins
Did the Saudi find the royal megumins treasury

To Hama!!

Does that make mummy my daddy

>Homosexual
Seems like you Aussies know a lot about these things don't you?

>k*rds chimping out coz they have no moneyzzz

Malta bro, as promised I was able to ask our Libyan poster about the topic you needed info on. Unfortunately he didn't have much but here you go.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42412729
>Yemen rebel ballistic missile 'intercepted over Riyadh'

he Saudi-led coalition battling Yemen's Houthi rebels says it has intercepted a ballistic missile near Riyadh, Saudi state media report.

Witnesses in the Saudi capital posted pictures on social media showing a cloud of smoke in the air, and there were no reports of any casualties.

The Houthis' al-Masirah TV said the missile targeted a meeting of Saudi leaders at the al-Yamama Palace.

Last month, a similar missile came close to hitting Riyadh's airport.

Saudi Arabia and the US have accused Iran of giving the Houthis that missile.

Iran has denied arming the rebels, who have been fighting a war against Yemen's government and the Saudi-led coalition since March 2015.A report on al-Masirah's website cited the Houthis' Missile Forces as announcing the launch of a Burkan-2 missile on Tuesday afternoon "in response to the heinous crimes committed by the US-Saudi aggression against the people of Yemen".

The missile targeted a "meeting of the leadership of the Saudi regime in al-Yamama Palace in Riyadh", during which Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was expected to discuss the kingdom's annual budget, Al-Masirah said.

The palace is the main headquarters of the king's office and the royal court.

Minutes later, Saudi state-run al-Ikhbariya TV reported that a missile had been intercepted south of the capital.

One video posted by a man who said he was in the Olaya district showed a white cloud above the city. The sound of an explosion can then be heard.

The official Saudi Press Agency later cited a coalition spokesman as saying that the missile had been fired indiscriminately towards residential areas of Riyadh, and that it had been intercepted by a Patriot missile south of the city without causing damage or casualties.

typical k*rds

The spokesman said the attack proved that Iran was continuing to support the Houthis in defiance of two UN Security Council resolutions, and that the missiles it was supplying were threatening regional and international security.

Saudi officials said US-supplied Patriot batteries intercepted the Burkan-2 missile fired at Riyadh's airport on 4 November. But analysts have cast doubt on that assertion and said the missile's warhead landed close to the domestic terminal.

The coalition tightened its blockade of Yemen in response to that attack, saying it wanted to halt the smuggling of weapons from Iran. But the UN warned that the restrictions could trigger "the largest famine the world has seen for many decades".

Although the coalition later eased its restrictions, allowing humanitarian aid to be delivered to Houthi-controlled ports and airports, commercial shipments of food and fuel are still blocked, causing severe shortages.

More than 8,670 people have been killed and 49,960 injured since the coalition intervened in Yemen's war, according to the UN.

The fighting and the coalition blockade have also left 20.7 million people in need of humanitarian aid, created the world's largest food security emergency, and led to a cholera outbreak that is thought to have killed 2,219 people since April.

>Malta will have to defende Europe from Turkish aggression again soon
May your canons be filled with Turkish skulls and beaches filled with there bodies

Thanks, I appreciate it. The more evidence stacked up against them the more justified my actions. The white race will reign on top once again.

>Unrest in Iraqi Kurdistan caused by economic difficulties – KDP
The ongoing protests in Iraqi Kurdistan have been caused by an economic crisis and lack of funds at the disposal of the regional government, Hoshawi Babakr, the Kurdistan Democratic Party’s (KDP) representative in Russia, told Sputnik on Tuesday.

“Not only the offices of the KDP, but also the offices of other parties have suffered… The economic situation is complicated enough. The oil exports from Kurdistan have decreased manifold and Baghdad is not transferring any money to the autonomous region,” Babakr said, adding that a lot of people were engaged in the unrest.

The official added that protests caused by delays in the payment of wages had already taken place in Kurdistan before, while the ongoing unrest was caused by a deterioration in the economic situation in the region after the September independence referendum.

Since Monday, protests have been ongoing in the large cities of Iraqi Kurdistan, such as Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, as well as in other parts of the autonomous region. The protesters burned the office of the KDP near Erbil, opposing delays in the payment of wages and the worsening of living conditions.

The reasons behind the austerity in the region, which triggered the escalation of tensions in the region, are connected with the seizure of the oil-rich territories of Kirkuk, which led to the loss of about a half of the revenues in the area, and the cut of the financial support from the Iraqi side in early 2014, after Iraqi Kurdistan had built independent oil pipeline to Turkey.

The situation in the region has further escalated since Iraqi authorities had launched a military operation, provoked by the independence referendum, held earlier in September. The loss of oil-rich territories hit a hard blow to the local authorities, with Kurdish leader Massud Barzani’s announcement of his resignation in late October.

>Meanwhile in #Qatar.....

>intercepted
Sure thing if you intercept the missile then ground shakes like it's minor earthquake and the windows tremble.

56th for good weather

>my actions
L..lad what are you playing at
Are the knights hospitaller planning a crusade for Cyrene

mo----daddy?

K*rds fighting K*rds

Latest Saudi tech intercepts missiles by violently smashing them against there targets

labeik ya Ali!

heh, benis

Take one more. But i don't like this one tbqh

suiǝq

No need to worry, your age old ally can be trusted to defend Europe from the Islamic Horde again. However this time we will be the ones on the offensive.

>What did God mean by this?

Why can all Europeans be based as Malteasers
Is it you crusader blood

Did Yemen just bomb Saudi royalty? Kek.

Cant*

>Yemeni forces fire retaliatory ballistic missile at Saudi capital: Report

>Khat chewing headers are closer to killing Saudishits
They get Saudi royal blood on their hands I will fly a houthis flag from my balacany

Waah, that's Putin's fault for sure.

>445000 population

Yes
Western media rarely mentions him

>gets called non white by nordics

>#Syria #Idlib SAA. Preparations for a military operation to liberate Abu Dhuhur military airbase in Idlib countryside.
Military intelligence
Al Qaterji forces
Hassan Al Nu'aymi groups
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943143392866983937
>pics in link

Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement says its forces have fired a ballistic missile towards the official residence of Saudi King Salman in the Saudi capital city, Riyadh, in retaliation for the regime’s deadly attacks, al-Masirah TV reported.

Mohammed Abdulsalam, a Houthi spokesman, said the Burkan (Volcano) H-2 missile, which has a range of 800 km,was fired towardal-Yamamah Palace in the western suburbs of the capital where the monarch receives visiting foreign dignitaries and top Saudi officials.

Yemen's al-Masirah TV channel, citing military sources, said the missile targeted a large gathering of Saudi leaders without providing further details.

The Saudi-led coalition targeting Yemen, however, claimed that the missile had been intercepted in southern Riyadh.

"Ballistic missile intercepted over Riyadh," the coalition said in a statement.

Saudi media claim that that there have been no reports of damage so far.

Reuters reporters, however, say they have heard a blast and seen a plume of smoke rising above the Saudi capital.

>Cont

An AFP correspondent also heard a loud explosion at 1050 GMT shortly before the scheduled unveiling of the Saudi budget, which is usually announced from Yamamah Palace by the king.

Al-Alam news network cited informed Yemeni sources as saying that the explosion took place1.5 km away from the US embassy in Riyadh.

Deputy spokesman of the Yemeni army warned that after the Saudi-led coalition targeted the country’s presidential palace in the capital city of Sana’a on December 5, none of the Saudi palaces wouldbe safe.

The missile unit of Yemen’s Defense Ministry also said that the missile attack targeted the meeting of Saudi officials at al-Yamamah Palace, adding that all the Saudi palaces as well as the kingdom’s military and oil facilities are completely within the range of Yemeni missiles.

It was the second Houthi missile attack against Riyadh over the past two months. The first attack targeted Riyadh international airport on November 4, but Riyadh claimed that it managed to intercept the projectile.

Contrary to the claim by the Saudi military, a report byThe New York Timessuggested that the ballistic missile was actually not intercepted.

The second missile attack on Riyadh came on the same day that the UN human rights office verified the killings of 136 Yemeni civilians and other non-combatants in the Saudi-led airstrikes over 11 days.

Yes they'd prefer rebels to leave
Since HTS there is ancapistan, no real laws of any kind , even sharia barely rules, "police" will help ppl they know , gunshops everywhere , drugs and alcohol common since idlib was dormant until recently , you enter an empty house and it's yours , steal a car and you own it.
Most resources come from turkey as well.
>neighbors are uighor or turkistanifags in some villages.

>Western media rarely mentions him
I know, so telling him to lurk more on /sg/ will keep him more informed than western media will.

wtf i love idlib now

WTF?! I love Al-Qaeda now!

>more informed than western media will.
I wonder how much syria is actually dicussed in many countries
Syria is literally a non-topic here

The modern European was formed by luxury. He has not even the slightest idea of war and hardships. The industrial revolution, with all it's goods, made sure of that. Certainly the Second World War did not help instill this anti-War propaganda.

The reason we Maltese haven't drinken the cool aid yet is due to the Great depression. In the 50's ships no longer need to use Malta's ports, meaning our primary source of income suddenly vanished.

Suffice to say, it took a long time to recover from that. Fortunately this has kept us connected with our culture, history and tradition.

>nords
>white
With all the raping going on they might as well be ni..niggordics

>German prosecutors confirm ban on Islamist group True Religion

German federal prosecutors finalized their ban on an Islamist association accused of radicalizing youngsters on Tuesday. Last year, the Interior Ministry banned the Islamist group ‘True Religion,’ saying it had persuaded around 140 people to join militants in Iraq and Syria. Police then launched dawn raids across Germany on up to 190 mosques, flats and offices linked to the group. Since the association itself had not complained about the ban and two members’ complaints had been withdrawn, the prohibition ruling was final, Reuters said, citing the federal prosecutor.

Nah, he gets mentioned here rarely too, meanwhile the Syrian army generals are often praised and every little detail or picture of them gets posted.
I never claimed that he was never ever under no circumstance posted here, only that he is posted less often than his contributions deserve.
Having "lurk more" as your canned response to everything is retarded.

See

Kurds burning down their own Kurdistan. this is why they cant be independent

I like how the only thing you actually know about europe is repeating Sup Forums memes ad nauseum

>tfw Idlib is an Anarchist Utopia
>tfw Idlib is superior to Somalia