Reminder: massive incoming salt from libtards. Once the tax reform passes today...

Reminder: massive incoming salt from libtards. Once the tax reform passes today, trump will see positive approval ratings from here until 2024.
WINNING. ALL IN ONE YEAR.

AHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am a little concerned about it not helping the middle class much.

Any good calculators that show who will be saving what exactly?

I get the feeling everything I see is liberal bullshit that it only really helps the 1%

Their main argument right now is that it is going to cut taxes for the middle class but since it's suppose to expire by 2020 something it won't last long. Then only the corporate tax cuts will be in effect.

>trump will see positive approval ratings from here until 2024.

Yeah.. well that does suck a bit I guess.

I make about 60k a year. What sort of savings will I likely be seeing?

Search for taxplancalculator and see if you save. I think most people in the middle class save a bit except for expensive liberal states that were relying on SALT deductions.

They're implying that it's not possible to extend them. It's too early to tell. Anything could happen by then. Democrats might even be in control of government by that point. It's still better than nothing.

taxplancalculator.com

If you DO NOT itemize deductions, you are guaranteed getting a major tax cut. If you DO itemize, chances are pretty big that you are getting a cut, but the magnitude of your cut will be less than that of non-itemizers.

Only ~15% of Americans itemize, and after this reform that number will fall to 5%. Overwhelmingly, it is the richest people in the country that use itemized deductions. The standard deduction expansion is actually a massive increase to the progressiveness of our tax system and will result in millions of more net non-payers.

Whoa.

I go from am effective tax rate of 16% down to 10.2%

Thanks Trump

eh no they will still hate him and polls don't measure anything. They are just there to influence.

>People complains.
>Let's call them salty liberals.
>Bu they are our regular rednecks, they know ways around shilling.
>Oy Vey.

Yeah this. I already hear people who would actually benefit from the tax cuts complaining about it when they haven't even checked to see if it helps them.

If you earn over 100k in a high income tax state, you might pay a bit more.

Anyone else is going to see a cut. For an average middle class family, it will be at least a couple hundred if not $1000+ extra money per year

The media is PISSED because they fall under group A, and because they don't want BLUMPF to fulfill a campaign promise

I get to shill for Trump and keep my healthcare, child benefit, and winter allowance. Breddy great mates.

Friendly reminder: despite the 24/7 negative media coverage and daily meltdowns, Trump is BTFO'ing the left so hard that they're the ones getting depressed, not his supporters. This first year was the left getting dry fucked in the ass for the first time in a long time, get ready for unheard levels of saltmining for the next 7 years with our blessed anointed Golden One.

Isn't he raising your deficit from ~$500b to $700b? That's $40 in interest per year tacked onto your $470b yearly interest payments on you $20t debt.

Who cares?

His "far right" achievements listed by HuffPost are antagonizing blacks and moving the embassy to Jerusalem. What a joke.

You already pay for the entire Chinese military. You can't afford $700b deficits. When the American economy truly goes under your 40,000,000 niggers and 30,000,000 illegals are going to flood across our border.

>wow raising a military to fight hitler is literally hitler

Serves you dig fuckers right I suppose. You will finally win