Going to be great for me
FUCK OFF BITCH
SAGE

Wtf Ivanka deserves a higher taxcut

Total bullshit

taxplancalculator.com/
Lying faggot.

Bullshit.

I make 65k right now and am going from paying an effective tax rate if 16% down to 10.2%

Well this thread didn't go well share blue. I don't even know why you bother with this site.
Even your faggot foot soldiers get a tax cut.

>believing that website

Hahaahhaah

OP is a lying nigger

taxplancalculator.com/
Lying faggot.

>believing you aren't getting paid
HAHAHAH

You can calculate it yourself, brainlet. The bill is public. The website is accurate.

Lots of people trying to rationalize papa trump fucking them like a cheap slut

>tfw this tax cut increases my parents inheritance by atleast 6 million dollars

fuck the estate tax and the jews who want to steal my families money for the dumb shit they pay for to social engineer society in the wrong direction

Literally not true. Also, trickle down will be proven as legitimate after the successes of the Trump presidency.

All of you idiots are being trolled. Jesus pol you’re fucking retarded

One more for the fagit op

Sup Forums is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. We already know that. Just play the game. It’s kinda fun.

Sup Forums has really enlightened me about what a fucking godawful country the US is.

Thank you for continually showing the rest of the world what not to do!

>You'd save $907
>Your federal tax bill: $3,770
Not bad

Yet I figured up mine and I'll save over $2k. Seems odd that every person I talk too will save money but liberals always figure we will loose money.

How do you guys know that website is telling you the truth?

How do you know it wasn’t made by republican shills?

I'm saving $7,500

21% corporate tax will incentivize companies to come back from Mexico and China. It will increase profit margins by 14%, thus creating the possibility of pay raises. It will help struggling businesses to stay afloat. Simply put. More jobs and higher wages. Trickle down is real and op is fagit.

It was made by Maxim Lott, and it's based on the public tax bill. You can calculate it for yourself. I already fucking told you that, faggot.

Big baller right here! How much is your salary?

Do you have a source that the bill does, in fact, NOT give tax cuts to 99.8% of Americans?

You can calculate it without the website. The tax code will now be simple enough to calculate your taxes without a degree in theoretical physics.

$240,000

Fake and gay.

Hahahahahaha holy shit. You guys really buy into the propaganda. Do you believe everything coming out of the whitehouse too?

Hahahaha they believe this

>99.8%
>Let's take the net of all the people who pay taxes and all the people take welfare
If you're married, have children, and above all employed, you're almost guaranteed to get a tax cut.

I also don't understand how someone can be so envious he'll go against a tax cut just because someone else would get a bigger tax cut (absolute-wise, not percentage-wise).

>Drumpf isnt actually a billionaire!
>but he and his kids will save $4 billion in taxes with these tax cuts

>I don't pay any taxes so I don't get any tax cut

WOW SMART

I mean I'd ask you for proof, because the tax bill is public and I've done my own calculations, im saving. But you're honestly probably so mentally retarded at this point you would believe the democrats if they told you the sun is square. Man you guys are dumb lol. Do you come here to get mocked for your stupidity or are you paid to act this dumb?

Poor people need to just die already...

"h-here's $5,000 govt..."
>nah that's fine keep $3k you earned it
"o-ok"
>shitlibs: OMG UR GETTIN FUKKED IDIOT

Literally fake news
That's why you'll only get these "alternative facts" on disinfo sites like shareblue

ITT: people lying about their income

This website is full of teens and 20 year olds. 99% chance you’re full of shit

I honestly dont know much about the details but wont your people get some cut in deductions or something?

>hahaha I can't prove them wrong hahaha I haven't done my research

well maybe Walmart can finally afford to pay it's staff enough so they don't qualify for food stamps....

Nope, not a teen or a 20 year old and I've worked my ass off my entire life to get to where I am. I came from a very poor family and we had to live in our car a couple of times growing up.

so according to this graphic, the waltons pay 53 billion each year in taxes, at least that much
are you fucking stupid? seriously?

and since Trump is worth about 3 billion, how is his family getting a 4 billion cut,

you are a lying shill

If we can't believe the bill as it is written, then we can't believe any projections or predictions. At that point we are no longer discussing a tax bill, we're discussing anarchy.

The idiocy in this statement, on a US board, with a US designed PC or phone, on US built internet. Wow, all this great US stuff you get to use to criticize us. Doesn't seem like jealousy at all, no. Not one bit. I'm sure wherever your from you invented life changing stuff too.. Like... Famine???

>Drumpf is not even a billionaire!
>Drumpf is getting a 4 billion tax cut!

It does indeed. 2020 will be a heck of a landslide.

Sure I believe it after reading the bill which is public record now and is about 400 pages as opposed to the current tax code which is over 74000 pages a majority of which is deductions the new as code abolishes. This new tax law REPLACED the current tax code.

taxplancalculator.com/

Go shitpost somewhere else.

Also, 50% of American's don't pay ANY taxes, the next 45% pay about 50% of the taxes, the next 5% pay the other 50%...

You can't cut your tax burden if you don't fucking have one you stupid nigger.

By reseach you mean reading the White House website or reading conservative propaganda

Tax cuts = bigger debt = selling to China + inflation

hey share blue faggots watching you roll around in shit is too painful, the only way to maybe turn some autismos against this tax bill is to show them how much more money your jew masters will save and be able to invest in paying more pizza face faggots like you to fuck up our board with your retardation - but that would require admitting that trickle down works. you should really be paying me for this hot take you glow in the dark mouth breathing parasites

Are you sub 50 IQ bro? You can calculate it yourself. I know it might be hard for you, being in the 6th grade and probably a nigger with brain damage from your dad beating you before he left your mom. But try to imagine not everyone in this world is as willfully incompetent as you.

>Add $1122 for my tax returns.
Fuck the house better pass this bill. Also fuck you shareblue Nigger faggot shills. Once this bill passes say good fucking bye to your God damned food stamps! HANG YOURSELVES SHAREBLUE SHILLS!! WE THE PEOPLE HAD IT WITH HIGH TAXES AND MULTICULTERALISM!

Believe what we can already do? How many times have you hit your head?

Replaces not replaced. Fucking phone autocorrect.

>economics can be resumed by 1 (one) unique aspect
t. Retarded leftist

Yes, but only if you're married and have kids. It's a pretty big cut for working families. Democrats want to muddy the definition of class so that they can say "working" and "middle-class" families don't get a cut at all when they're actually talking about welfare leaches.

You have to be an absolute retarded faggot to think that the policies and the work implemented by Obama didn't have anything to do with this? You realize that most shit takes a while to kick in, I'm not saying trump isn't helping, just saying, don't kid yourself. On another note, why are you t_d fags here sullying this board up? You guys are literally the cringiest fucking gamma cucked faggots the world has ever seen. You make /pol suck.

90% of Americans saved money. the other 8% didn't make money, so why would they save money?

Name one Obama policy that contributed to the economic recovery we are now seeing.

Yes it can. Unless people aren't in debt you ain't got positive economy. Doesn't matter how much international companies produce, their value to any country is 0, they store money abroad, they hire illegals who don't pay tax, they contribute nothing to any country and on top of that they fuck up also Europe. Those people should have head cuts of their families on plates they should eat, not tax cuts.

For

*wakes up at the crack of noon*
*takes a bong rip*
*gives obese girlfriend the d i c c*
*plays PlayStation 1 for 4 hours*
*answers phone call from social worker*
*picks up SSI check in the mail for fake disability*
*goes to the grocery store using snap card to buy steaks for the barbecue*
"""working class"""

Our government is going to run a huge deficit no matter what. If anything increasing taxes and government revenue only causes more spending and a bigger deficit.

>65k

kek what a pleb

>people cheering over saving a couple thousand
>not realizing that someone will eventually have to pay for all those trillions of debt
Literally just another examples of boomers squeezing more money out and screwing the coming generations with mountains of debt.

Just another example of how inept the gop is, and how it is completely bound to do whatever its billionaire donors tell it to. They can't do anything except tax cut, deregulate, tax cut, deregulate. Whatever the situation is, just cut more taxes and it will solve all problems. Not seeing that this kind of thinking is what led to the situation we have today, where wages have stagnated for years and people have a feeling of being left behind.

Americans, your country is rotten to the core. Any sane person would be disgusted at what it has become.

it's funny how trumptards refuse to see the truth.

I'm not a democrat nor Anglo btw.

>those asterisks
At least greentext like a normal person.

Increasing taxes would stifle the economic recovery we are now experiencing, too, which would result in less than expected government revenue and larger entitlement spending.

Your cities don't have money to pay for pensions people paid in years and years, so they go to debt to pay people little of that what they paid in. Now why is that? They spend the money. Everywhere the same around planet where capitalism runs without supervision. Ask mayor how many prostitute cocaine parties he had with CIA niggers. That's where cuts should be made.

Stick with an argument.
>Debt doesn't matter
>Only rich people will benefit from the tax bill. Normal people won't see a tax break.
>Oh ok so everyone gets a tax break
>The national debt reeeee

>$4400 is not one nickel
>Trumps kids make so much they pay a combined $4 BILLION
almonds vibrating

>a leaf
A leaf passing judgment. I'm pretty sure if memory serves me correctly the only "sucking" that happened recently was your cuck of a leader giving a homeless gay Muslim a literal blowjob on national TV to show the world how Canada loves swallowing hot aids infected loads.
Why don't you pour some syrup on your boyfriends pancakes and stfu now leaf fagit.

>stop cutting taxes rrrreeeeeeeeee

> i don't even know the difference between income and wealth

The tax bill is like 500 pages long and makes references to the actual tax code.

There’s a reason tax lawyers are hired for this kind of stuff. Unless you’re a tax lawyer you probably don’t know what this bill will do

We actually suck at taxing. No matter what the government gets about 17%-18% of GDP in revenue.

>pensions
Never trust a politician past his term. Pensions have always been a scam.

democrats: wtf I care about debt now

>stocks rise meteorically once trump is elected
>stocks continue to rise in direct relation to Trump's tax anouncements

Obama did this amirite guys??

You're an idiot. We are auditing our DOD right now and tens of trillions went missing under obomber. Trump is cutting the missing money. What's it like being this clueless tho?

You leftist faggots spent all election telling me Trump didn't even have $4b, so how do his kids have that much or more and how would they get a $4b tax cut? How do you even know how much his children make?

And besides that I already calculated my tax cut and I do get a reduction in taxes.... SOMETHING ISN'T ADDING UP! SAD

No you literally can't.
>have tax cuts

>the middle class will have more money on their pockets
>they can (a) buy more shit, moving the economy, (b) invest in a new enterprise or (c) save money
>if (a): self-evident; those companies selling goods have more income to further invest into their businesses, thus making more capital and/or jobs, or raise the wages of their employees
>if (b): new jobs are created, which gives: (i) new competition emerges and better products are produced; (ii) employed people raise more people out of poverty
>if (c): savings are always deferred spending, which can be goods, new businesses or improvements

>the high class cuts benefits the businesses exactly the same way as above: new businesses, higher wages, improvements of businesses and/or new jobs, which raises the value of them
>lower taxes also attracts companies that went off-shores to avoid paying laughable amounts of capital

Neoliberals are one of 3 things:
Either they are batshit crazy to the point where they ultimately are against a stimulus the way it should be(giving the money back to the people)
Or they are too stupid to understand the concept.
Or they are scared to fucking death that this tax break will flood billions of money into the economy and boost it.(It will be devastating to their midterm hopes and 2020)

Doesn't matters if your pensions are run by politicians or private company, if money is lost in private company it will be covered by government anyway, since else people go berserk. Not only that, if private bank goes without money, government will also give them money, else people go berserk. Well maybe it's time for people to go berserk and we burst the bubble. But first we need to write down all house addresses around world of politicians and rich people so we know where to go collect heads, else it will be pointless chimpout.

The wealthiest one percent deserve a tax hike, let's be honest pol.

All the corporate ac reduction will do is go towards dividends for companies and make stocks worth more for the wealthy.

Don't forget they have spent the past 2 years telling us Trump doesn't even pay taxes to begin with.

>people go berserk
people go hungry

You know you're allowed to buy stocks too.

That picture is 100% genuine and accurate.

Not to mention that government spending isn't fixed. The government can always defund or reduce spending on useless buros that serves only as a burden to the American people.

Not to mention: lifting people out of poverty automatically means less spending on gibsmedats

>not one nickel
>but according to the tax bracket i will be put in, my new fed rate means that I get everything back from the fed wheras before it was a hundred bux IF i invested 5k into my IRA

Positive economy only happens if people own their businesses and are independent, not relying on big companies who are all imaginary pumped up bubble businesses. Never forget they have money in Switzerland, Jersey, Monaco and so on and also other things. You pay money into their stocks, they never loose, they spend money, you loose.

>everything good that happens is Obamas fault
>everything bad that happens is Trump's fault

>Math is republican propaganda

>Americans
>hungry
pick one
Best quality food in USA is made out of common oil, how difficult can that be to produce?

Who are you to decide who keeps their own money you commie faggot

even if this were true:
do you make multiples of 53 billion to get such a tax cut?

imagine contributing literal billions to the system that a cut to your contribution is 53 billion

or are you making shit money, contributing nothing and expect to get money back?

make a company and beat them in their game, they don't owe you that money

Too stupid to insult. Sage.