20 hours after I first posted the ATL flight thread 404'd when I made a reply

So I just woke up and decided to F5 the thread regarding flight 4X-ICB that I made yesterday and I made a remark about all other threads 404ing...30 seconds later the thread was auto archived and shut down. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=MtG9t5HVWs0
edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153756081/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give ya a bump

Worth noting, the entire ATL metro area including areas south of the city smelled like a mix of Jet fuel, burning tires and eggs ( assuming that was natural gas? ). Atlanta Gas Light stated via twitter that it was a controlled release...Something weird is happening in Atlanta.

Bump

it was at bump limit newfag

#flysidfly

So 304 posts is the arbitrary "bump limit" I think not asshat. Could it be a ping from my IP and mods shut the thread down?

300 is limit. it went past page 10, therefore it 404d.

This is how they get nukelar weapons, not much else to discuss.

Also is this Q post legit? I have flown in and out of ATL at least 20 times. Very familiar with international concourse as well as the cargo areas that are the south side of the airport ( all of the FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.. load and unload over there ). International concourse is basically its own little "island" if you will...it's detached from the main building and has a completely different layout than the rest of the airport. Is Q stating that the big white beluga whale ( Flight FX-ICB ) was in the international concourse and subsequently able to to take off when no other flights from that concourse were able to leave?

twitter.c0000m/MAGA_KAG/status/942775429462724608?s=17

fucking newfaggot go back to rtd you dont know hos Sup Forums works

q is a fucking larp.

I know how it works man, its just very fucking strange that the thread was alive for damn near 20 hours. Show me another thread that stays alive for that amount of time...with or without replies.

IT STAYED ALIVE BECAUSE IT WAS A SLOW THREAD AND DIDNT REACH 300 POSTS FOR A LONG TIME

KYS

They shut us down quick.
If it ain't a eceleb or "muh dick" thread it's done for.

so is the limit 300 or 304 motherfucker? Fuck yourself.

Smells like LARP

I agree

It IS a LARP you dummy

Who still hasn't received the memo that this place is compromised?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Lurk moar nigger

Shut up retard

jew

faggot

Piss drinking cuck

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD.

THREADS STOP BEING BUMPED AFTER 300 POSTS BUT POSTS CAN STILL BE MADE

WHEN A THREAD GOES PAST PAGE 10 WITHOUT BEING BUMPED IT GETS 404D

AGAIN KILL YOURSELF Q IS A FUCKING LARP

Who? Your dad?

it stops bumping at 300 and you can post until it falls off page 10 holy fuck you cbts people are retarded

owned

why do pol dumb fucks see conspiracies everywhere?
if you thread disappears, make a new one you god damn fool.

BUUURN

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

noice

top banter m80 but you're still a shill ciganin

furfaggot

>153820365
>what are ID's
You can kys yourself anytime, fagmongling JIDF.

Sarah Jessica Parker

harsh... okay kys now

there was a happenning!

They had no idea what they were in for... It was a fucking ambush.

So now we got a huge guy theory

Have you smelled electrical fire b4?
Big electrical fire = burnt plastic metal and rubber.
Burnt heavy duty insulation hard rubber with sulfur in it + h2o + foam from fire Dept = sulfur smell, “eggs”

get a life

Spanning 3 counties though? We've had a ton of low cloud cover and fog for the past 3 days. I can see how that would trap any sort of smell but not across three counties in the metro ATL area. I find it strange that Atlanta Gas Light would publicly state that they were preforming "maintenance" when it was GA Power infrastructure that was on fire at the airport ( Dekalb County ) and has nothing to do with Atlanta Gas Light.

First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press.

That's just what we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these boys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil. Let me squash the rumors now. These boys are not heroes. They're just ordinary american men who were put in an extraordinary situation and they just happened to come out on top.

All we know is what we found out from the passengers, and the general consensus is, they're angels.

You guys are ok. Don't go to Israel on Friday.

say wut?

bumps

mental illness

Why don't you get me a cup of coffee?

anybody else want anything?

bump

fucking newfag go back

bump for interest

Isn't there a big biological institute in Atlanta? I forgot what it is called.

Worth noting or worth nothing?

yeah just get me a box of literal fucking garbage and some fucking battery acid to wash it down

My God.

What do we do?

the CDC...center for disease control.

The CDC headquarters yeah. It's one of the two known locations in the USA that store the Marburg virus.

This was a fucking happenning in Beaver Cleaverville.

It's Cafe latte time.

You never go full paranoid boomer.

I warned you about the plague in the last thread bro

I guess I was just too cryptic
sorry

what if they try to blow it up to send the diseases into the atmosphere?

Looks like a plane just took of from Atlanta???
4X-ICB
Cargo Air Lines
Israel
Boeing 747 412F
Posted Sunday
Two countries that disgnate Soros as "enemy of the state". Israel and Hungary

>what if they try to blow it up to send the diseases into the atmosphere?
No, the idea is to irradiate a zone THEN release a highly unstable mutagen. Apparently someone got smart and just used the nuke to spread radiation by transporting it around rather than to just blow it up which would've been faster.

Someone get a geiger counter there.

>its been widely speculated that the coverup was to get W80's out of the states and into Israel.

Is that so?

Posting in an epic bread.

my dick has not.

>Two countries that disgnate Soros as "enemy of the state". Israel and Hungary

No Soros off to Israel. Shields trump from being called Nazi for arresting him. DoJ plane landed in ALT during outage too.

the absolute state of bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

What was the ID on the DOJ plane that landed in ATL? Is that the one that went to Peachtree Dekalb airport? I recall a bit of talk about an "unknown" flight barreling into Atlanta at around 5 or 6pm that day.

>20 hours
Are you fucking retarded? It was archived hours before you posted, and once you posted, it told you the thread was archived because you refreshed the page.
Are you a boomer?

Btw they've been transporting nuclear material around Atlanta for a long time.

The general idea is that radiation has some hidden properties that interacts with viral agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtG9t5HVWs0

Sorry I didn't say this sooner but there was someone my subconsciousness was evading in the last thread so I pretty much wasn't allowed to think at all.

By the way

edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/index.html

N721AL tail number
^^^^^ look here

Oh really? How do you explain that I was able to send off two replies in two minutes to the thread if it had already been archived. Look at the time stamps. Fuck off man, you're a fucking piece of shit.

BRAAAAAAP(bump)

it is real

Cards changed. Trumps election unexpected

Gina Haspel

Man the Q user shit is too cryptic for me. I'm at a loss for how to crack that code.

Thanks man, I was hoping someone had that flight info saved away for a rainy day.

>I'm at a loss for how to crack that code.
it's meant for combat autistes.

Oh yea, remember when Milo was painting his hair blonde but later bleached it white when people started to shill against him here?
Odd, right?
The right ear is the gay ear.

you are the one bringing milo into this.

Am I? You did post that card related to him.

i'm not following.

elaborate why you think it is milo.

supposedly it has to do with atlanta going dark?

Ha. Said the same thing last night. They weren't moving a nuke, they were moving a person. Agents blacked the airport, used creds to get through security and get the plane in the air. Someone beat feet under cover of darkness because they were scared shitless.

Run you fucking rat.

good meme

This thread was a fucked one last night on the same subject. SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND I INTEND TO FIND OUT WHAT.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153756081/

from our remote viewing autistes.

I saw some shit on twitter this morning about some Pleiadians blocking a supposed 10 day period of Atlanta going "dark" - its a stretch but that twitter account has some damn crazy deciphering going on as it has to do with Q user posts. Look into it.

bumping with relevant thread.

I just did. >Card is named "Deep Agent"
Obviously controlled opposition given how he's a jew.
>Blonde hair
>Gay ear pierced
Description reads: "You may totally negate the privilege of a priveleged attack. The attack continues, but the priviliege may not be reinstated!"

He must've seen the card and subsequently bleached his hair in order for nobody to make the connection

i don't think you've thought this theory of yours through m8.