As a white guy, how about I do nothing...

As a white guy, how about I do nothing? If the leftists win out and make a really tolerant society where everyone is included then I benefit from that. Also, if you guys win and and build a white dominated society that elevates me then I also win.
The only way I could lose is by picking the wrong side or getting caught in the scuffles in the runup. By doing nothing I literally can't lose.

How is this a bad plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have no future in the leftists eyes.

Do you have any idea what Marxists do when the get true power?

Good Lord man. Wake up

If we all drop out we automatically lose, hold yourself together man

Do whatever the fuck you want. Its your life.

>If the leftists win out and make a really tolerant society where everyone is included then I benefit from that.

>Believing this

>As a white guy, how about I do nothing? If the leftists win out and make a really tolerant society where everyone is included then I benefit from that.

Thats not how it will play out you fool thats why everyone is against the import of islam.

This is how it will definitly work out and you know why? Because it never worked any different before in all ~1000 years of islam...and it always starts with radical leftists and islam going hand in hand, let that sink in and then watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

The soviet union seemed an alright place mostly, so long as you kept your head down and didn't stir up shit.

>We
Am I on your team?

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT

No a bad plan

>really tolerant society
>leftists
You're completely delusional

>spurdo on the shield

binland ebin :------DDDDDD

>Advocating doing nothing
>posting Raedwald

Don't be such a Cuck, our ancestors look upon the majority of us in utter disdain. How we have allowed things to get so bad.
If the lefties win we lose out identity, our economy will eventually crash, political correctness social laws and gulags.

If the Islamists win, again we lose our identity. We become second class citizens in our own country unless we submit to Sharia law.

If you simply do nothing you contribute to the problems in our nation.

I want this country to turn into an Islamic Brazil hellhole. I want it to be Africa tier shit.

>The soviet union seemed an alright place mostly
You're forgetting about the tens of millions who died in famines and purges.

>So long as I don't care about freedom, rights, starvation, or the economy, leftism seems fine, lol

>As a white guy, how about I do nothing? If the leftists win out and make a really tolerant society where everyone is included then I benefit from that. Also, if you guys win and and build a white dominated society that elevates me then I also win.
Because neither side is actually doing what they say they are doing. The leftists want control. You would be of the type of person that would be the acceptable punching bag for the society leftists are building. Remember, many leftists are professional victims.
The right-wingers also want control. They just have a different twisted sense of control they want to hold over people. All the stupid meme people fit into that group, including the ones that hate women and all the other things. They also just want control.

>The soviet union seemed an alright place mostly, so long as you kept your head down and didn't stir up shit.

No. No. Fucking hell no. I have been. To 5 former bloc countries so far, including Siberia where there were massive NKVD gulag systems and Ukraine where the Holodomor famines forced mothers to choose which child they eat.

I hate it when people use that mask in artwork and LARPing. It was obviously a funeral mask.

Even if you ignore the atrocities the Soviet Union perpetrated the situation was still shit. Imagine going to a grocery store and they don't have any sausages. Sausages are sold out basically the moment they arrive in the store. To get them you must make a deal with one of the shopkeepers that will put some to the side for you.

Now imagine this with a lot of fairly basic things you can find in a grocery store nowadays.From sweets to meat.

Because they don't want equality user. They want revenge.

>If the leftists win out and make a really tolerant society where everyone is included then I benefit from that.
if you put out the fire it wins.

>make a really tolerant society
leftists arn't tolerant, moron

>The soviet union seemed an alright place mostly, so long as you kept your head down and didn't stir up shit.
and didn't mind standing in line for bread for two hours, then beets for two hours, then...

As a white guy, you're an enemy of the left automatically. The left themselves has explicitly stated it. You are an oppressor even if you bow and scrape to appease them.

By doing nothing, you guarantee your demise should they win. Just look at the genocide that's happening in south africa right now for proof.

except both sides are your enemy now, there is a reason clans, tribes etc developed

>how about I do nothing?

At the very least you should be spreading racism.

Go live in Brazil and you'll see what the leftist end game looks like. Bonus points if you can live there for a year without getting murdered.

t.mortician

I have no choice but to support Islam

>former bloc countries
>racially pure anti-faggot authoritarian nazbol countries with no third world immigrant

no no, we can't have that

You're talking shit LARPFlag. There were massive pushes in the USSR to race mix white Slavs with the Mongoloids/North East Asian.

I have a version of it tattooed on my back. Does that rustle your jimmies?

>a really tolerant society where everyone is included
Except
>Affirmative action
I could go on but you will only see by looking for yourself, learn what "equality" will truly bring you.

It will all crumble and fall down no matter what you do.

It’s kind of already too late if you look at demographics. We’re set to be in the dark ages for 1000 years or more until we get the political will and strength to Balkanize and set up white ethnostates.

I've been doing nothing pretty much all my life and the Lord continues to bless me, even when I spent a good portion of my life being a fedora tipping atheist.