Hey goyim I have a question

not trying to shill or jidf, but geuinely curious about Sup Forums psychological profile
if, God forbid, you were living in Israel as a jewish or christian citizen, and all other factors in your life would have remaind the same or as close as they could be to your life and personality today, how would you choose to deal with palestinians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eduwBgDcMwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO.

well first of all.

jew that are living today arent those real jews which are mentioned in the bibles. You and israelis and all other faggotholes are KAZAAR, dirty little fellatio worshiping faggots. you can fuck off and hang urself

Palestinians will rule like they did in the past

ok ok
but if you were living in Israel yourselves, and as citizens you would have had an interest in not dying here, how would you choose you approach relations with the palestinians?

>how would you choose to deal with palestinians?
if i returned to jerusalem the jews would try to crucify me again.

the palestinians would learn who i am and fall in line.

;)

They are humans. Why the fuck you wouldnt be nice to them? Like what entitles "israelis" to own a fucking land? You are kazaar also so you dont own any lands in fucking jerusalem

Only around black sea. Its the truth. Ask your parents about kazaars. You will know then ..

Genocide

I was actually born there, right off the azov coast
you're a retard if you think I don't know about khazar and their ruling court. we're turkic like you, so I guess that makes us cousins (..?). regardless of what we actually are, it's a little difficult to be "nice" to palestinians just as it's sort of counterproductive or outright suicidal to be nice to arabs in Europe

Why? You fight over some fuckign capital and over some fucking book talmud bible whatever dude. Think how fucking logical is that? And im not turkic im nordic and thats pretty different from being a sandnigger

Chemical weapons.

I would talk to Jordanian or Saudi government to resettle them into their land in exchange for some shekhels and if they refuse I would threaten them with mighty wrath of USrAel who just want nothing but peace.

I actually live in Israel because the HDI here is 0.9 and actually higher than in Finland. Same with life expectency, 82 which is a year longer than yours. I don't know what you think about Israel but living standards here are VERY high and I have a citizenship here
why would I or anyone living here give that up for the benefit of arabs? that's exactly the sort of cuck bullshit you blame jews for spreading

>if, God forbid, you were living in Israel as a jewish or christian citizen, and all other factors in your life would have remaind the same or as close as they could be to your life and personality today, how would you choose to deal with palestinians?
I would oppose the Israeli government from the inside and do everything i could to make the country fail. My family was always not particularly fond of the Jews and i always actively looked for ways to criticize them as a kid

Because its the entire world not the jews

"Other people might be selfish or evil, so we can too! It's justified!!!"

Your entire basis for owning that piece of the Levant was that some of your ancestors lived there two-thousand years ago, and that all those living there just came in from neighboring countries blah blah blah. Genetic testing has now shown that the Palestinians are a homogenous group of people, and the CLOSEST RELATED LIVING GROUP OF PEOPLE TO THE ANCIENT ISRAELITIES. That's right, you abduct, put into concentration camps, periodically bomb thousands every time one of you hears a bottle rocket, THE ACTUAL DESCENDANTS OF THE PEOPLE YOU LARP AS.

You thought G-d hated you because he gave you the Holocaust? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The reality of your fate is the most Ironic thing to occur in the History of Humanity, and when the payoff comes, it will be beautiful.

you'd think that after 400 times goys would realize that trying to get rid of jews just doesn't fucking work

I would say to stop being a baby-crackhead
-Love from Sweden

At this point the only just solution is an ending, permanently, of all further Israeli expansion.

There are now people born on the land given promise to it, so it's sort of an "America v native Americans " issue.

Any further expansion by Israeli is justly met with resistance by the Palestinians

Israel's founding must be recognized as a crime against humanity and Israel must apologize.

Once Israel recognizes it's sins it will be allowed to exist in balance with the Palestinians.

All defense spending for our (((greatest ally)))) should end.

Tldr Israel is founded on immorality and injustice. It is too late to punish this (sins of the father do not belong to the son) and so it's existence will be allowed but it's expansion will not.

Hey Shlomo I'll bite.

First of all, you fuckers chose to set up your ethnostate there. You could have had Madagascar, which at that time was virtually uninhabited by anything but lemurs. Imagine that! A Jewish ethnostate where you could live in a paradise of natural resources, all to yourselves!

Instead, you chose to colonize someone else's land and we, the British and Americans, gave you what you wanted.

Now you're bitching and moaning because the tenants who had lived there and taken care of the place for hundreds of years aren't just handing it over to you. Do you think they have no claim to the land at all? Even white nationalists feel American blacks have SOME claim to America simply due to their history here.

The real reason you're asking this is because you think we'll all immediately tell you the Palis need to fuck off elsewhere because we're pissed off about the Muslims living in Europe. These are two very different situations given that 1. Europeans are the indigenous peoples of Europe, and 2. we wouldn't even HAVE a Muslim problem in Europe if it wasn't for Jewish meddling in our immigration schemes.

So many filthy goyim beasts ITT

All Kebabs need to be removed.

Roaches will survive a nuclear war. It's not surprising other creatures can survive attempts at extermination.

Why do you think Palestinians are particularly problematic?

No two state solution. the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Time to grapple with that. Willingly "give" a large portion of the land that the palestinians occupy back to Egypt and Jordan. Literally give them that land and make a few mile buffer zone for defense purposes.
The Palestinians never had a country, force the countries that they used to be apart of take their missing citizens back without them having to move. Make it so they have to.

First things first, I'd tackle accusations that I'm deliberately targeting the west with divide and conquer strategies by publicly posting up a travel ban list for globalist kikes.
Soros, Rothschilds, Any kike that works for Goldman Sachs.

Basically, if a kike was making enemies in another nation, and making us look bad, I'd tell him he'll be shit out of luck when they decide to retaliate.
I'd be clear and up-front, it's his problem, he made it, he deals with the consequences of the hate he pushed.

All these anti-white Jews would no longer be perceived to be, in any way shape or form, aligned with me.

This would save "our" conservative support in the west - instead of having them all recruited by Sup Forums.

The key here is to keep alliances strong.
It'll make us look harder to beat and act as a deterrent to Palestinians.

The next thing I'd do is engage in diplomacy with the Palestinian government, promising to end land grabs as long as they keep a promise not to attack us.

They are only a problem when their behaviour is a problem. Besides, Israel has a fucking wall. As long as they stay on their side of it it's all good.

I wouldn't. Just like you
Although if I were an israeli kike in israel I'd probably look to extracting as many shekels as possible from cheap palestinian labour

We tried to do exactly that. Both egyptians and jordanians have been rejecting the idea of taking the land back since the 90's. In fact, Jordan kicked out all palestinian militias from it's borders in "Black September" 1970 after they've tried to assassinate the king, prompting them to leave to Lebanon and add fire to the civil war there
we're literally stuck with them

There's a reason Israel is the country with the second highest skin cancer rate in the world. I would recognise that I'm white, not a Jew and I would go and live in my ancestral Europe and stop being Jewish.
If I was a non-white Jew I'd probably just stay and go with the flow.

Ultimately Israel is a tiny piece of land. The amount of energy that goes into fighting for it is obviously not worth it for either side unless you are a very religious person..

Zyklon B

>>if, God forbid, you were living in America as a jewish citizen, and all other factors in your life would have remaind the same or as close as they could be to your life and personality today, how would you choose to deal with mexicans?
>I would oppose the American government from the inside and do everything i could to make the country fail. My family was always not particularly fond of the goyim and i always actively looked for ways to criticize them as a kid
Wow. You're a kike.

>how would you choose to deal with palestinians?

Palestinian and Israeli sovereignty needs to be temporarily rescinded, the entire region should be put under UN control, I'd have Israeli settlements leveled, the entire map redrawn and a two-state solution enforced.

Sovereignty would be restored once you've learned how to behave like adults.

Israel can exist under several conditions
>stop being cunts
>stop expanding
>surrender nukes
>ban circumcision
>praise Hitler
>pay holohoax debts debts at least triple
>when dotr comes and (((they))) flee to Israel, you have to hand them over
>acknowledge that you always were the problem
I may have a few more demands by then

This guy probably said what I want to say:
Basically: Western citizens has no problem being ally with Israel, but Israelies HAVE TO HELP US FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE AND MUSLIM INVASIONS. Once whites disappear and US fall Israel would have no one to protect either. Otherwise we would assume you are the same side with Soros and the rest of globalists.

Hey goyim, I am a bit of a Jew here, although I do not intend to be living in Israel at all, which would be easy to do, though.

Thus, I do not interfere or care much about the Middle east. Logically, the Palestinians were driven to radicalism by Israeli assault. There could be two solutions. Complete genocide, which is pretty impossible all things considered, or compromise. The latter is the only realistic solution, so Israel should be pursuing that one if it would be interested (and capable) in pursuing long-term goals.

Shit. Well, get your boys in my congress to make that happen. We will keep vetoing it at the un

This is the history of many groups. The only reason anyone cares about Jews is that they meticulously wrote everything down, so their persecution has always been remembered. Also the "Jews" in this list are not a uniform group, there are many, many subpopulations.

Stage a 911 of israel and declare war to palestinian terrorists. Ethnically cleanse the country of every one of them and secure the future of the chosen people.

If I was a jew I would probably be in favour of a two state solution for practical purposes. If international relations didn't matter I wouldn't stop fighting. until I reached the Euphrates.

If I was a Christian I would be in favour of whatever led to lasting peace, which would most likely be a two state solution, but if one state was more likely I would support that.

In both cases though I wouldn't care about muslim casualties or any of that ;leftist nonsense. When you fight a war, you fight to win.

>Basically: Western citizens has no problem being ally with Israel, but Israelies HAVE TO HELP US FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE AND MUSLIM INVASIONS.
>Otherwise we would assume you are the same side with Soros and the rest of globalists.

They're just making space for Greater Israel goy. More hatred towards shitskins in europe and less populated middle east is just good step to expand more.

Lol, then their plan backfired heavily.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=eduwBgDcMwY

Why?

Cant exactly tell the Ashkenazs that were born there to go back to europe and stop colonizing. 2 state solution needs a lot of work like granting the Palestine side access to proper resources (food, water etc). But, then again, Zionism is all about getting control of the whole area so probably that will never work.

Also I strongly suggest Jerusalem be put under neutral control.

Their war in Syria failed; the West is severely weakened while Russia and China are getting stronger and stronger; more and more people are redpilled; the EU is falling apart; China is starting to participate in Middle East and help Syria build infrastructure.

The only way to help Israel now is stop white genocide, get the West back on track with leading economy and technology again. Otherwise, good luck to both whites and jews. Chinese and Russian are coming to town!

I would probably stay and make Israel an outpost of the white race while marrying a qt blonde hair blue eyed mischling. No sense in voluntarily giving up conquered land to savages.

can't be i am german there cannot anythign be as in germany etc.

>Their war in Syria failed

Failed but it didn't cost them much all dirty work has been done by braindead sunni meatshield. Meawhile Syria is in fucking mess.

>the West is severely weakened while Russia and China are getting stronger and stronger

West is in stage of rather high economic growth both USA and Europe, while Russia has something like 1.7% GDP growth after few years of decline and it won't be anything better since oil prices won't go higher and new sactions are about to hit them next year before elections. China is ok yet, but their potential of growth is reaching their limit while new problems arise.

>more and more people are redpilled

Maximium 1% of population more or less knows what's up rest are still braindead drones who believe some shitty leftard-jewish media and against them you have retarded "red-pilled" conspiracy theorists watching RussiaToday and reading sites where you can find something about UFO, underwater civilisation, Illuminati and other trash like that.

>the EU is falling apart

Yeah situation isn't good.

>China is starting to participate in Middle East and help Syria build infrastructure.

Doesn't change anything in a bigger picture.

>The only way to help Israel now is stop white genocide, get the West back on track with leading economy and technology again. Otherwise, good luck to both whites and jews. Chinese and Russian are coming to town!

Only one to blame here are westerners themselves. I have much more respect for Israel and Palestinians than for all these faggots from UE because maybe they act like assholes, but at least they fight for survival for their people. Meanwhile all what these western cucks are doing is non stop whining on the internet, but in the end they still elect Merkel, Macron or whoever the fuck they have there.

Offer an ultimatum:
Relinquish all arms and renounce violence, give up all claims and submit to the sovereignty of the Israeli government. In return they would get full citizenship, full freedom of mobility, essentially full political rights. And we won't kill them.

The Jews won the wars, they don't owe anyone anything. I don't like it, but that's real politik. If the Palestinians refused such an offer, I'd try to negotiate their resettlement to some other Muslim country. If no one takes them well then is forced camps, reeducation and reintegration.

Russia is debt free though.

I would remove their citizenship, force them into containment zones, kill any who resist. I would place severe restrictions on their access to public amenities and healthcare to minimise their birthrate, while aiming to maximise my own. Over 30 years would be problem solved. There can never been two states.

No other country will ever take them, you can either destroy your own state by "accepting" them as equals, or you can slowly marginalise and degrade them but run the risk of an uprising

I would always hate muslims because it is clear islam is a cancer. And then realize, traitors need to go first.

Federal budget yes, but banking sector and regional governments not so much also reserve fund will be exhausted till the end of the year probably. Overall it's not so bad, but obtaining money is not so easy if you're in bad relations with Georgie and IMF like Russia is.

I would deal with the Palestinians by giving them back their land, their Jewish identity and throw myself in the oven for a better humanity.

Friday is gonna be great

Look schlomo,. We had a Indian problem when we got here,. It's kinda worked itself out. Of course we weren't under the scutiny of mass global media as you are, also this totally Chad asshole move wasn't done in the twentieth century, but........ Are you catching my drift here? Want to buy some smallpox blanket

>Failed but it didn't cost them much all dirty work has been done by braindead sunni meatshield. Meawhile Syria is in fucking mess.

Didn't cost them much? Didn't you know Syria is the key to the oil pipeline and to the strength of the petrodollar, and the spread of Russian influence? Youtube "Senator Graham Syria" to see how he felt fucking embarrassed about the Syrian war.

>West is in stage of rather high economic growth both USA and Europe, while Russia has something like 1.7% GDP growth after few years of decline and it won't be anything better since oil prices won't go higher and new sactions are about to hit them next year before elections. China is ok yet, but their potential of growth is reaching their limit while new problems arise.

USA only high economic growth because of Trump, Europe not so much. Russia has survived ALL of US sanctions and paid nearly ALL national debts, now Russia and China are scheming new payment systems that does not need petrodollar. The hegemony of petrodollar is seriously on the verge of death.

China's OBOR will change the fucking world. There is a reason why both Bannon and Trump are fucking freaked out about China. Its innovation sectors are booming too.

>Maximium 1% of population more or less knows what's up

No, I believe a lot of people who hated Clinton and voted for Trump are in a very slippery road to become redpilled. Media is losing control very fast.

>Doesn't change anything in a bigger picture.

China hasn't showed its full forces and potential in the Middle East yet. Wait and see.

>Only one to blame here are westerners themselves.

That is true. I agree with you.

I’d plead with heads of state to make an alliance with all countries that want to destroy liberalism so we can all finally live in peace within our communities. It’s open borders and genocide for everyone if not.

You have literally no claim to that land at all. It was just given to you by the Rothschilds and you stole more since.

I feel like Jerusalem is a special case, all 3 Abrahamic religions claim it and it needs to be some kind of protectorate city-state, where pilgrims can get in easily, but absolutely no weaponry or political parties allowed. Re. the rest of Israeli territory - you guys have as good a claim to it as anyone imo. Make borders more consistent - so inside the borders, anyone who hates Israel has basically no rights, but outside, they will never have to deal with you & can pretend you don't exist, if they want to.

Get rid of the fucking Palestinians, Shlomo. Just do it. Stop pussyfooting around it.

Gas Palestine

They've had the West Bank and the Gaza strip for 50 years and the rest for 69... I mean that's something. Everyone extant nation stole land from someone at some point.

Send the Palestinians to Jordan to become Jordanian citizens, but that's already what I believe.

At least Christianity started around Jerusalem, while Islam just conquered it and built a "third-holiest mosque" there.

i keep seeing this pigshit about how it was YOUR land way back when. wtf is that nonsense? it was never your fucking land, the arabs owned it all the way back to biblical times and earlier. you uppity kike fucks didn't exist until after you murdered jesus for telling you money lending fucks to gtfo of the places of worship. the fuck kinda dickheads are you? "it was our land" foh.

You're very welcome for all that good health. I'm glad our nations take our money and send billions to you every year, all at our expense.

>goyim

SAGE

> Once whites are gone no one will protect Israel

No, whites will be gone but a custom made race of people will still exist and will be ruled over the same elite that wiped us out, Israel will be defended with or without us.

> Muh Muslims
We wouldn't have a Muslim problem if they weren't being imported here for the past 60 years ffs. Solving this issue is easy as fuck except we're not allowed to do anything.

God Americans will be the death of Europeans

> 50 years means you have rights to the land
That's the same logic the oogas and achmeds have here as if 3 generations here magically makes you on par with native Europeans.

Your ppl think I'm a nazi, why even ask?

I'd kill myself because I couldn't stand being a dirty hooknosed kike.

actual demands
what do you think?

I think I should have mentioned "no shitposting pls" in the first post
aside from that, thanks for the nuclear reactor you sold us frenchie, easily best deal we've ever struck in our existence here

it's not shitposting you dumb kike
it's actually one of the the best deal you'll be able to get once (((they))) fall
anything short of that and we will end you

who's "we"?

whites

It's a lot more than no right whatsoever.

If the Palestinians want that land back they have to take it. It isn't my job to help them. And it isn't my job to help the Israelis either which is why I'm be'ish boyim.

you're not white. you're french

>shitty deflection
my demands stand
would you be willing to accept them or would you need to negociate?
because I'm warning you today, it is bound to happen

Pretty much I would have sided with the nationalist Jews and told Palestinians to fuck off.
Somehow Sup Forums ignores the fact that Jews are not a monolith and most of right wing Jews oppose cultural enrichment for the west.
Oh and btw, Soros is anti-zionist.

No, the new race won't be smart enough to compete with Russians and Chinese.

Hey Shlomo, what does כנען שלם mean?

Do you sell bronze, copper, silk, and porphyry?

> that headline

but it's literally the kid that ran over the car.

stop mutilating penises and take back the commie pozzed jew diaspora. never talk to white people ever again.

>but Israelies HAVE TO HELP US FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE AND MUSLIM INVASIONS.

jew NATO in libya, jew (((NGOs))) and good goy “feed the Africans” programs are why it’s happening in the first place.

>Soros is anti-zionist.
pic
>cries out in pain as he runs you over

I would genocide them. Even now, I don't care if you genocide them. If international jews stopped all the leftist propaganda, most people wouldn't care after six months.

Just stop trying to destroy white countries. Don't care about the sand-dindus, deal with them as you see fit.

I would slaughter the Jews.

>be me
>but be me as a jew living in Israel
>work at a mall selling minicopters from a kiosk to tourists
>sexually harass all the goy women
>oh no the goy men are strong better hide
>whisper "y-you better run goy"
>fly minicopter
>no sale
>minicopters are kind of cool I guess
>buy minicopter, make commission
>cook books and pocket register cash
>go home at the end of the night in a van with all my israeli mall kiosk coworkers
>drink cheap wine and eat Jew version of delicious lebanese food
>Palestinians shooting rockets at me
>Iranians shooting missiles at me
>Don't care because iron dome
>go on Sup Forums
>remind goys I'm their greatest ally and they should keep up with the $3 billion gibs
>ask Sup Forums why u hate me I dindu nuffin
>ignore all their facts
>turn off computer and sleep soundly knowing I'm god's chosen people

Godamn I hate Jews so fucking much.

they are squatters to me lad...you was there first historical and archaeological records prove it.

i dont like what you guys do to the west but i wont deny you a homeland.

If I were an Israeli kike I would kill as many other Israeli kikes as I possibly could before killing myself.

Send in the IDF bulldozers.

Genocide

Sterilization