I just watched the first 7 episodes of this and I gotta ask, does this get any better?

I just watched the first 7 episodes of this and I gotta ask, does this get any better?

The girls are unlikeable little shit, the MC is a dumbass for staying with them and episode 7 really killed me with the cheesy "I actually like to hang out with these retards" tweest.

Should I just drop it?

Stays the same

Congrats on completely missing the point of this show

either bad bait or ou have shit taste

drop it

>the point of this show
And what would that be?

You're watching season one when the characters are actually a little bit charming. They get worse in season two, can you imagine that?

I watched only the first season and i can't understand how you like to see someone dislike everything he does in other world, he acts like everything is a pain and all girls are retarded

Also the fact that he didn't even think about his mom even when being a neet was retarded.

for me it was like this

>saw it on Sup Forums
>watched first season, was alright
>read all light novels, spinofs
>watched second season, i was still alright but compared to LNs it was kinds bad

but if you have not read them, its just alright, nothing amazing, ~7/10, they might get better since they slowed down a bit to fit more stuff into the anime

>(pic semi related)

>autistic trolling

the kyoani lickers are getting desperate.

no one cares about your fat autistic dragon-girls. Get over it. move on. No ammount of trolling konosuba threads will lower the general love this series has.

No one cares about how nicely kyoani is animating it's XX series with cute fat girls staggering about in their autistic lives while they dangle the "hint" of yuri in front of desperate neckbeard's eyes.

This. Kyoanifags are so pathetic. Fucking yurishitters.

This

I generally agree with what you said, but I just wish the art and animation were better.
Say what you will about Kyoani never picking complex material to adapt and generally never experimenting, their visuals look good and never subpar even though the backgrounds maybe a filter slapped onto a photgraph.

Why do you think people care if you drop a show you clearly don't like?

It's hard core adventuring for hard core adventurers such as myself. You wouldn't understand.

>he doesn't ask for Sup Forums for things that are not recs
Sup Forums is always reliable they can never be wrong.

I gave up after one episode
Its clear that it was just a bad comedy

>hard core adventure
But there is none.

>The girls are unlikeable little shit, the MC is a dumbass for staying with them and episode 7 really killed me with the cheesy "I actually like to hang out with these retards" tweest.
You forgot to mention that OP is a faggot.

obvious bait is obvious

>being this butthurt over an honest opinion
Easy there kids.

Fucking retard

>Also the fact that he didn't even think about his mom
wat

facts but anti kyoanifags are worse.

Hol' up now

So you tellin' me

That people have different opinion on anime?

Holy fuck stop the presses this is breaking news!

baitfag

Oh I see, he's not a good enough person for you to self-insert into.

>implying you're allowed to have different opinions
Just look at this thread.