youtu.be/b6Dyrk_AWKQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/18/now-this-is-presidential-obstruction/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
archive.is/o1ONT
archive.is/zYSIs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194691/Toddler-caught-wild-mall-brawl-six-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MCCONNELL: VOTE ON TAX BILL HAPPENING IN THE SENATE TONIGHT

TONIGHT

AWOO~

Fuck Trump

Turtleman had better deliver

fresh bread best bread

>A story in the @washingtonpost that I was close to “rescinding” the nomination of Justice Gorsuch prior to confirmation is FAKE NEWS. I never even wavered and am very proud of him and the job he is doing as a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. The unnamed sources don’t exist!
- Trump.

Why even bother releasing fake news articles when POTUS can just tweet they're lying.

Is this is final bill? The same one the House passed?

My brain stopped working, what's that image hosting website that plebbit likes so much?

So it turns out sex segregation existed for a reason in traditional societies!

Hail Trump! Thanks for baking, fren

Beep beep!
Sorry I'm late!
~awoooo

imgur

Imgur?

>Dick Durbin in the Senate is saying that "Maria wont be able to get student loans of federal assistance if she's deported/DACA expires"

God forbid we pay taxes for illegal immigrants.

Imgur i think?

Last time a Republican was Mayor in the following cities:

Atlanta 1879
Chicago 1931
Baltimore 1967
Detroit 1962
New Orleans 1872
Pittsburgh 1934
Seattle 1946
Philadelphia 1952
Cincinnati 1971

Yeah that's it. Thanks.

Fucking finally shits moving forward...
I'm really hoping the Alabama loss will end up as a blessing in disguise, that it spooked and unified the GOP

Who knows tho

Because many in the media feel that they can bait Trump into a distracting argument, or they can run a story for the following week that tries to dispel his tweet one way or another.
They're literally fishing for additional ratings by getting the GRAND COMMANDER to take note of their story and mention them.

When will Drumpf sign it? Will he actually do it on Christmas morning?

It's a foregone conclusion. It's already over.

Why have the President plug your story? idk

That makes a lot of sense.

>Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because “rapists are victims too,” says principal

SWEDEN

Y E S
E
S

This is a big moment for Trump and the entire GOP, tax reform is very rarely accomplished, but should be noted that Paul Ryan has pretty much spent his entire adult life striving for this bill. Regardless of your thoughts of the guy, this is countless years of work in the making for him. They'll be celebrating.

imjewr

It fucking has to be. The salt prior and post /ourpoo/ axing NN was too fucking much to bear on Imgur.

I don't think modern science can classify what I am feeling right now...

Bruce Ohr's testimony was rescheduled yesterday at Senate Intel Committee's request

Really?

I'm going to celebrate too.
I get more money in my paycheck and I get to dump my health insurance.

If everything goes as planned 2018 is going to be an amazing year financially.

I would agree if he had succeeded at the other bill he spent a lot of time working: repeal and replace.

Once that happens, can the WH tinker with it and send it back? Or is it a just a yes/no from President?

To make time for the tax vote?

this CAN'T be real

Is it going to pass?

enjoy, my god he is going to accidentally hit the nuclear codes

No that was it, it doesn't seem to be working for what I want though and I'm feeling too lazy to figure something else out. Thanks anyway.

>repeal and replace.
>replace

No, no more federal government health care schemes.

posting Sweden is cheating, everyone knows they're beyond saving

WH can't tinker with any bill that I know of.
He can line-item veto, but he can't re-word anything, just sign it or wholly veto it.

I hope not

nypost.com/2017/12/18/now-this-is-presidential-obstruction/

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

no, let the commie kikes burn

One instinct cries out that Europeans should be saved from their governments by force
Another cries out that they did this to themselves and deserve everything they get.

>I'm really hoping the Alabama loss will end up as a blessing in disguise, that it spooked and unified the GOP
you know most of them are snakes trying to figure out how best to save their skin, whether to allow Trump to crash and burn or half-support him and his agenda. You'd think they'd be unified knowing that they'd have all branches of government and kept the courts non-progressive after 2016. But their record in 17 governance has been pathetic, infrastructure and obamacare should have been easy in the first half of the year.

Sanctuary states do not deserve federal aid.

>aid to commiefornia
please dont actually dont give those commies any of my money

Yea the Obamacare repeal has been a big GOP thing in recent years, but tax reform has always been the big one. Particularly for Paul Ryan. Nobody has worked harder to reform taxes in the last 20 years than him. Not even a close 2nd.

Yes, conference is all done and both versions have be reconciled. This is its final form, and once both chambers vote and pass it, it goes to Trump's desk for signature and becomes law.

Wow, a woman actually thinking critically about the consequences of allowing women to falsely accuse men of whatever they want. Joe may not stand for this.

I was just listening to my new Spotify bs account I got recently for dirt cheap. Any of you fags ever hear of Five Finger Death Punch? These fuckers are actually really good. How have I never listened to them before considering I'm a fairly large fan of metal and shit? The vocalist really stands out as very talented too.

Oh, and awoo. Sorry to be off topic. This awoo put apple slices over her eyes and she now has swollen eyes, I think she is allergic.

Has she had any good sweater puppy moments as of late?

>implying Roy actually lost AL

i agree with the sentiment, though

>implying any of you are surprised

Trump should sign it on the 24 and call it his Christmas gift to America

>no archive
Norbot has fucking spoiled you....
archive.is/o1ONT
archive.is/zYSIs

didn't they just spend a year threatening to secede and take their "giant economy" with them
faggots

These always pass

The autistic anime drumpf brigade still going strong

I'm no fan of Paul, but the House did its job, both in passing a repeal-and-replace and in passing a straight repeal when that failed the Senate.

>people actually knew what they were doing back then, no wonder ancient societies prospered for thousands of years

How will this turn out?

>blessing in disguise

I hope so. Make the voters realize they need to show up too, quit taking victory for granted.

The Politico article is great and deserves visibility.

>Look at what's happening in Sweden... Can you believe it?! SWEDEN!!
If he needs distracting anti-Muslim filth retweets again, I hope he sees this garbage

What's the point of being 95% white if you're ruled by the 5%

Wow, he's telling the truth... This is one of the big reasons for unlimited immigration.

There hasn't been much on show since this briefing

I like this idea a lot.

Badly for Stein, well for democrats.

Yeah, that must be acknowledged. His margins are bigger than the senate tho. One vote pffff

With a bow and a note:
>To: The American people.
>From: President Trump, you're favorite President (me)©.

the optics on this are way too perfect to pass up. this is exactly what will happen.

That would cause a lot of asshurt.

According to CSPAN the Senate is definitely voting on the reconciled tax reform bill today.

It's Happening.

what should she have done? NOT comply? They're preemptively trying to snuff out any third-party influence from upcoming elections. You're kidding yourself if you don't think they're gonna go after the Libertarian party after this

Hope not. Fuck California.

Press F for Mika, she'll be fainting from heart failure and hitting her head on a hard, sharp surface very soon, I think.

WE

It will be another literally nothing

God love 'er.

Archiving prevents changes a posteriori. This way people can see exactly what you intended even if they change

to be fair to ryan, the house has been on fire this year passing bills.

there's absolutely no way she isn't a dominatrix on the side

actually my bad this is the latest

nyet refunds

Yes, let's drop $81B on a state full of godless sodomites and pedos who wanted to secede a year ago.
Fuck Cali, let it all burn.

PLEASE

Our illegitmate dictator Obama cost us 7 trillion yet the media SUCKS his bbc, maybe our orange guy can fix it.

Here's how the tax package can still fail
>Trump impeached and removed from office before Christmas Eve
>Pence too
>Ryan becomes President, but picks Hillary as his VP and then steps down himself
>Madame President refuses to sign the tax reform package because it unfairly impacts minorities and women

>The Politico article is great and deserves visibility.
Not saying it doesn't deserve visibility, but don't give them traffic.

DRUMPF GENERAL WILL CONDONE THIS

>Heart-stopping moment a woman pushes a toddler into the center of a wild mall brawl in viral video that has seen lieutenant's wife investigated by cops after she made vile racist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194691/Toddler-caught-wild-mall-brawl-six-women.html

>inb4 false flag closes capitol hill

Yes, move away from the mic... God bless you, HeatherBong!

Can someone answer me if tax reform will be prorated for FY 2017 or will we only feel it 2018 and on.

>WE

Na, Europe is ded. They don't even have the capabilities to revolt and kill their leaders. Americans at least still have guns and bombs and shit if the citizens would wake up and just murder those in Washington already. I'm thinking after Trump's 8 years, some commie worse than Obongo will get into office and 4 to 8 years of that shit again but even worse, civil war is happening.

nothing will happen democrats might get the green doner list or something