We need to stop acting like it's hard being white

The narrative on here is that whites are the most persecuted group of all. As a white male myself, I will say that's bullshit and I know that I live life on easy mode.

When people of color raise issues that they face, we need to stop and listen, instead of just dismissing them as snowflakes, because they are enduring struggles that you or I will never endure.

There are no attacks on the white race from the media, just attacks on the system that allows us to benefit more than people of color.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There are no attacks on the white race from the media, j

I second this.

Too many on this board have a victim complex or are fucking cucked by capitalism. Like a bunch of turkeys voting for Christmas.

Instead of blaming Jewish people you might want to think about why so many people are now aware of white privilege. Because they're aware of the society that they live in.

we just se our problems in a collective perspective, as blacks do it. we are politically and racially persecuted but blacks have to deal with crime and poverty in their lives since they born. But we wan't the best for our communities as blacks do the same ( but its socially acceptable for them to do it ) the best americans could do is segregation in two different states where their interest as a group would not contradict the interests of other groups

Spotted the Jew.

Jews in the modern day are no less systemically oppressed than white Christians.

why are Jews so successful?

Typical alt right response. Someone says something you don't agree with, so instead of taking it in you just call them a Jew.

Do Jews have privilege? They are the most marginalized group in all of history.

>As a white male (((myself)))

>We need to stop
>We

T. juden

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
COME LIVE IN MY ISLAMIC GHETTO YOU SELF HATING CUNT

Jesus Christ, JIDF. At least make an effort. This is embarrassing for you. You're supposed to be way better at subversion than this.

More examples of this:

>Typical alt right response. Someone says something you don't agree with, so instead of taking it in you just call them a Jew.

Yet you are the same guys who doxxed that kid at the rally a couple of years ago purely for calling someone a white male.

I didn't come on here to "defend Jews", I came on here to point out that no matter how bad you think you might have it as a white man, there are people around you who have it a lot worse.

And for the record, I'm Eastern European, my grandparents are first generation Polish immigrants.

>>you white? Ok

>>POC enduring struggles that you or I will never endure
Your an idiot. For example let's look at blacks. Black Americans are more privileged then any other blacks in the world. Look at Africa. So rich in resources but they're too dumb to use it. Can't even dig a well. That's somehow my fault. It's called low IQ dumbass. Blacks in America should thank whites everyday for allowing them to benifit from our culture, innovation and invention. Instead of the deserved thanks we get crime and complaining about not enough handouts.

This such low energy bullshit. You need to work harder. This is now a redpill thread, faggot.

no answer?

>there are always people worse off than you

Not an argument.

"White privilege" is just another way to demonized the majority in a society. The majority will always have the upper hand simply because they do not need to make the effort to conform to the societal norms. Just like if you went to the Middle East you would feel oppressed by "Muslim privilege." You guys envy the society we created so why are you always trying to fuck it up?

There's no such thing as white privilege. Black American privilege however is very real. Whites are entitled to the civilization that they have created. Non whites are not and should thank us for allowing them to benifit from our superior intellect

What a fucking shill driving a bull shit narrative. I'm white, grew up poor like MOST white people. No government assistance no college help no nothing because I'm white. I fight for jobs with illegal immagrants cause owners don't have to pay them as much shorting me once again. Yeah white life is so easy... Go fuck yourself. You race-baiting piece of trash.

And we benefit from theirs, in how we appropriate it and corporatize it.

Also if the system wasn't tilted against people of color they would fare a lot better education wise. Africa is still recovering from colonialism. Do your homework.

There is no demonization going on here, just your persecution complex at work.

I'm not denying that some white people live in poverty, but less so than people of color, and statistically they're more likely to progress than POC too.

>poor like MOST white people

Bullshit.

>Africa is still recovering from colonialism.
Ethiopia was never colonized, it's exactly the same as other African countries.
Hong and Singapore were colonized, they're exactly the same as other Chinese-run countries.

>instead of just dismissing them as snowflakes
t.snowflake

bait thread

Ethiopia, or Abyssinia as it used to be called, was at one point colonized by Italians.

>When people of color raise issues that they face, we need to stop and listen, instead of just dismissing them as snowflakes, because they are enduring struggles that you or I will never endure.

I don't mind listening. But after POC say what they have to say, I can counter it with reason and evidence, right?

I've just said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority? Any religious group that are given their own country on an already established land backed by the majority of the West aren't an oppressed minority.

I don't even dislike Jews but this oven dodger is such a stereotype at this point, it's amazing.

>We need to stop acting like it's hard being a worthless fucking no good Jew
ftfy

>as a white male myself
>t. Lev Goldbergstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

Italy lost the first war. The second war did not result in colonization but a mere occupation, similar to many other countries in WW2.

Answer my point about Hong Kong and Singapore

My fellow American, what are you doing to offset your white privilege?

Lol soo whites don't live in poverty or have to deal with crime? What did you grow up in a gated community?

Any level of income inequality by those on the left is freely criticised. No leftist would defend inherited wealth. (Clinton supporters and liberals aren't leftists)

>I know that I live life on easy mode.
Ever think that it’s possible you might be smarter than everyone else? What do you do for a living user?

Not on the systemic scale that places POC in poverty, no.

Although class is of more importance than race.

Commies get the rope, faggot.

Whites are a global minority, yet a power majority. For normies of course. For the initiated, we know it’s (((whites))).

>mass migration and population replacement which elads to genocide isn't being under threat

Tell me more, leftards.

OP IS A FAGGOT, cut welfare, foodstamps, all other gibs. Stop foreign aid. Privatize healthcare in all white countries, let natural selection take course

Only way to let natural selection take its course is to go back to hunter-gather era, which would mean the abolition of any form of currency.

Yea asians are doing just fine

>systemic scale

What is that?

>above average intelligence
>raised in two-parent household
>able to delay gratification
>positive habits & interest
>generally safe communities
Well sure OP, all these things are great advantages
But then...
>undeniable media anti-white bias
>must out-perform minorities to get into the same colleges
>must out-perform minorities to get the same job
>held responsible for actions of people long dead, simply because of skin color
But still no, its not hard being white. The first list outweighs the second.

>back to hunter-gather era

Fine with me. I would have no problem with literally camping for the rest of my life, letting the weak die off in the process.

>There are no attacks on the white race from the media
Literally 80% of the media tells you to hate yourself and feel inherently guilty every single day.
It's the same as having a fire-and-brimstone preacher screaming "YOU ARE SINFUL! YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL SIN!" in your head 24/7

You really are a dumb brainwashed retard. You have to be 18 to post here son. The only people who appropriate black culture are leftist faggots like Eminem.

>>system tilted against POC
You mean black people. Asians, Indians and Mexicans come here and within a generation their kids are going to college and starting businesses. It has to do with IQ averages and yours is as low as theirs. It's like all you faggots went to the same school and use the same catch phrases and think people won't notice that you parrot back the same bullshit over and over again. Use logic and try to have an original thought for once. The evidence is overwhelming

this

natural selection does not stop because of technology, it accelerates.

In what fucking fantasy world do you live where people that aren't white are still oppressed in the western world? I'm not white by the way.

Here's a tip for you from a minority: Stop being a self-loathing cuck and stop trying to virtue signal. There is nothing more disgusting.

>tfw you’re chilling in your backyard eating figs while the dead bodies of the weak and stupid are being picked apart by vultures.

Whites are currently the most persecuted race in America, it isn't bullshit, it isn't fantasy, it's the truth. Daily by the media, daily by niggers, daily by the spics, we are attacked. The media attacks us through unfounded stories, the niggers attack us on the street and the spics are murdering everyone.
Black people are just the most vocal about their believed suffering that isn't happening. I never owned slaves, my roots are in scottland, France and Italy. My grandmother came over from Sicily and we've been here since.
The democrat party openly says that being white is why they lost, literally said they need more people of color.
>You're a fucking white male
Remember that guy?
What about the nigger that blow torched that white child?

So how’s college treating you, OP?

It's interesting how when you start throwing redpills in these JIDF Shill threads, the shill all of a sudden runs away and hopes their thread is slid.

Different
Types
Of
Privilege
Some people are racially privileged (white), some people are economically privileged, some people are socially privileged, some people are educationally privileged, some people are privileged to grow up in a beautiful natural environment, some people are privileged to grow up with both parents, etc, etc... Race is not the only form of privilege. Many non white people have many kinds of privilege.
Wouldn't it be nice to work toward ALL of our citizens being privileged, instead of trying to level the playing field to make everyone equally fucked?

man posts like this really bring out the sh*reblue shills huh? have a shekel on me

That's critical thinking, they don't teach that in schools anymore which explains why OP is a fucking moron

you digrace the flag of poland

I'm wondering myself. Word salad would be my guess

The backlash against whites all started with ZimZam in 2012. And it's now stronger than ever.

oh i get it, you're (((polish)))

I still cannot figure out what white privilege means. Seems to different meanings depending on who you talk to.
>Be me
>White handsome lad in college
>Talk to Asian qt in class
> “Lel, I’m from Singapore xddd”
> “Singapore? Oh, beautiful place, 10/10”
> “Oh you’ve been there?”
> “Yes, lived there for a year!”
> “I don’t know why you speak so highly of that place, everyone is so rude there”
> “I had a great time, everyone was so nice there, couldn’t find a friendlier place on earth”
> “Everyone was nice to you there because you have white privilege”
>???
>mfw

>because they are enduring struggles that you or I will never endure
Because whites don't loot, chimp out, try to steal a cops gun. Whites actually work unlike niggers who stay in jail/the ghetto for their whole life because they are dumb and lazy. Also white people wear belts and don't show their asscrack to the whole world like niggers do.
The 'struggles' niggers face are selfmade.

Ironic that you call hullshot when everything you say is bullsgit. You do know whites are more likely to succeed because they're better right?

It’s a SJW buzzword. Has no meaning IRL, but makes you tons of friends on college campus watch this:
>white privilege
>socio economic status
>economic violence
>disadvantaged communities
>gender binary
>micro aggression
>institutional racism

Those were all off the top of my head. Guarantee you I can walk on any college campus and mix those words together and get a few friends after: that’s only what matter to them, acceptance and reassurance from people who’ve never done anything with their lives.

Africa benefitted from colonialism, that's why Liberia's neighbours are doing better than liberia

No it wasn't, another lie

Hello SJW experts on this thread, can you explain to me the recent rise of hate crime hoaxes? What’s the end game?

>As a white male myself

I was under the impression that whites are stupid, inbred, drug addicted, trailer park dwellers. How do they keep all the other races down?

Wait, so I imagined all the mainstream media and UNI professors and every day people (who never get banned on Twitter) calling for white genocide?

>Minority privilege, when you can call for the genocide of an entire race and have people cheer you on.

probably sucks his rabbi's dick all day

stop dividing people by race and class you racist classist bigot

It's hard for me, I'm in physical pain.

Probably a college student still living off of loans he'll never be able to pay back and his parents. EZ mode. (For now)