The Mutt Question

Why are Americans so fucking fat? There are no fat people in Hungary

>life is like a folder of mutt faces, you never know what you're gonna get.

No fat people in Hungary. Also no people.

Poor quality of food & dumb poor people

>There are no fat people in a former USSR shit hole
That's because you guys were starved for 80 fucking years, while Amerimutts sucked down liquid cheeseburger

Actually there are McDonalds, KFC, Burger Kings everywhere here too, people drive everywhere, etc yet we have no fat people.

And we haven't been a USSR shithole for 3 decades now.

Nearly everything here has been processed and is full of sugar. Also poor people don't understand that a bag of vegetables is roughly the same price as a large
bag of doritos

Because we have plentiful, cheap, unhealthy food.

We have the same food here, it's 1/3 the price so if anything people should be fatter here.

There must be more to the mutt fatness. I say it's shit genetics.

idk food is good and it’s cheap i guess honestly I don’t mind I’ve always had a thing for chubby girls.

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the virgin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

>chubby girls

There's a difference between a girl being 10 pounds overweight and literally weighing 600 pounds.

ok?

Bill Priestap
Ulaanbaatar
Executive Tower
Fidelity Mutual
SECURO
Velvet

More preservatives and you get scorned for being obese in Hungary. While in burger land it’s culturally acceptable and ends up spiraling out of control before long. Canada is similar in that respect.

It varies based on area. Here on the east coast, and especially in cities, obesity is rare.

Move to the deep South or west Virginia, and it becomes much more common.

>obesity is rare
>flag
literally 56% of americans are morbidly obese

>We have the same food here
Have you ever been to a non-touristy part of the US?

Nice I made this one lol, here's the .png cutout for the head.

sounds like you guys are very hungry at all

>life is like a folder of mutt faces, you never know what you're gonna get

>Nearly everything here has been processed and is full of sugar.
Yeah.. The weird thing is that everybody goes along with it though. What exactly killed home cooking in the US? Is it like the memes in Fallout, that somewhere in the 50s everything became 'revolutionairy' freeze dried boxed shit you only add water too?
>Also poor people don't understand that a bag of vegetables is roughly the same price as a large bag of doritos

Is this for realsies though? Surely even people with US education realise that potatoes, beans and carrots are not all that expensive?

Report all off topic and troll threads.

>"Whiter than you Achmed"

Always cracks me up because our Achmeds would be considered white in US government statistics.

holy shit kekekek

How do we stop the mutts?

Because we have enough to eat you malnourished gypsy

See this? This is a jew.
Do not respond to this jew, and hide jew threads etc.

He's here to stir shit between decent, muslims and shitskins into a fire, type people.

BTW, Hungary has less processed food than the USA but we have a very unhealthy diet mainly based on pi fat and pasta. We are literally the most obese nation in the EU.

The call that saved Europe.

SHUT
IT
DOWN