Ahh, who needs a safe space

>ban people in order to create a safe space
>criticize the people you banned for going to mediums that will tolerate their opinions

Projection. It's always projection.

How do they not realize how retarded this headline makes them seem?

All journalists should be hanged desu

Final Solution for the Journalist Question

dawwwww poor little snowflakes
BASH THE FASH!

Whats the safespace? Diden't know there was an alternative to Twitter.

These

Bet 200 dollars some leftists women wrote this. They never use safe space or snowflake correctly ever

Does it count as fleeing if they were already kicked out though? Like what, does Twitter think it bans people from life, or the whole internet, or something?

Liberals are retarded and consider social media their safe places. Dumb twats need to be culled, they're quite a thorn in my testicles.

>Yell at people you banned because they are leaving
The world we are leaving in...

gab.en

I'm ok with this. White supremacists are annoying and contribute nothing to political discourse. Their ideas and options are lazy, and their only goal is derail genuinely good ideas.
It's like a Flat Earther demanding a place a physics conference. GTFO

I'm ok with this. White supremacists are annoying and contribute nothing to political discourse. Their ideas and options are lazy, and their only goal is derail genuinely good ideas.
It's like a Flat Earther demanding a place a physics conference. GTFO

>banned
>flee
Kek.

All Journalists Are Bastards

>ad hom attacks based in stereotypes that were carefully created inside a leftwing echo chamber.

You must be secure in your beliefs, otherwise why else would you so carefully BTFO the right based on the facts.

How is "being banned from a website" the same thing as "fleeing from a website"?

>ahh, who needs a safe space
Apparently liberals, based on Twitter deleting the accounts of those who differ from them.

>t. nigger

>All these insecure white ''people''

You know they have small, smelly penises and are fuming mad about it, jealous we get to fuck all their women. Don't believe me? Just pay a quick visit to /gif/ for proof.

I honestly feel bad for all the white women in bum fuck white cracker ass towns in Idaho, West Virginia or Montana where BBC for them to enjoy is scare. The 2 black men in those towns drown in white pussy as the white women line up around the block to have sex with them. It's hilarious because the towns are 98% white but the elementary schools are 50% mixed race.

What's wrong kike?

AHAHAHAHAHHA i thought the exact samesies HOW the fuck do you have 2 completely opposite ideas in one sentence!!!!

So who actually got banned? I heard a lot of hype about it but then no reactions when it actually happened.

>All black people are the best!
No ban, liberals applaud
>All mexicans are the best
No ban, liberals applaud
>I somewhat dislike living near minorities and i like being white
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jared Taylor was banned, but David Duke was spared.

Really makes me (((((think)))))

that's a fucking retarded headline. If there banned can't be there in the first place to flee

>flee to safe space
wut

Why can't these people just like, ignore "white supremacist" speech? Surely by banning it adds fuel to the lames

It would be anti scientific to ban them, congratulation your own analogy fell flat and proved why you're a retard

they are delusional, it's useless to try and apply logic and reason to what they do.

>#KillAllMen
Hello Anita, would you like to head our Ministry of Truth?

daily reminder it's always correct to bully and stomp neo nazi autists wherever they pop up

what really bothers me about life is that things like that are not called out more often.

>be censorious
>LOL AWWW WHO NEEDS A SAFE SPACE
it doesn't work like that

Flat earthers SHOULD be allowed at physics conferences, what better place for them to learn that the earth is not flat than a house of (((science)))

That's weird. Not sure why what happened.

It is always correct to punch a communist. They lost their right to not be punched in the face when they started spouting genocidal ideologies that in living memory killed millions of people.

I mean really, how hard is it for somebody to print that up and put it on the next lightpole?

No it wouldn't. Flat Earth isn't scientific.

>isn't scientific
neither is refusing to prove your theories to skeptics. That's called faith.

>being banned is the same as fleeing
I'll keep that in mind.

busted.

You forgot to turn your proxy on, now you might not get paid for that post. Take more care.

ditto

*beep beep*

I feel it's my civic duty to undermine their astroturfing with some extreme facts.

fuck off

Trump bans some Muslim immigrants who flee to safe space

In Iran, we have state supported death squads that run around and kill media journalists and other leftist degenerate scums. My father even shot 3 faggots and Kurdish fighters in a small village

Why don’t they talk about the other people that were banned, too. It’s like they have an agenda or something.

Checked

>getting banned everywhere
>to top if all off the retards here got shilled on hard to remove NN too so their Sup Forums safe space will disappear too
KEK

The Progressive cries out in pain as he strikes you

>a white leaf attempts to write nigger fan fiction

>Getting banned is running away to a safe space
>Banning those who disagree with you is not creating a safe space
Wew

Genius is only 140? Dang ma, they dun declared me a genius!

Jarod Taylor is not even that controversial. They must really fear what he has to say.

Chekt

It's because Jared Taylor comes off as extremely reasonable and straight forward with very solid arguments. He's always first to shaohed because he's one of the biggest threats. David Duke does a better job of discrediting and tainting WN movements with his name alone so social media is fine with keeping him online.

The future is not bright.
>the last pajeet eats the last cockroach
>we never reach the stars
>the end

Is that cuck for suck the cock?

Everything on your gay image is true, except the thing on his shirt, that's projection

>Run off to a safe space

What the fuck is this? He was kicked off, he didn’t run anywhere, he remained on twitter until he was removed. What the fuck is wrong with journalists? Is there an reason to not fucking hate them?

Oh shit i just saw this on another page too

Fucking kike shill faggots

Happened cause your a scumbag faggot who lies for a living

Is it a safe space, if they literally cannot go anywhere else?

>Summarizing attempted murder and assault as "leftists aren't being kind".

The article means the space is safe from censorship you illiterate nigger. Completely different from a "safe-space"

amazing, isn't it

It's almost as if (((they))) hate white people or something.

Go back to Iran then you savage shitskin.

>leftists say rightwing youtube and Sup Forums is radicalizing people
>meanwhile make retarded articles like this

Fuck off kike

>iran
>flag
wew

Archive link or it didn't happen

Fuuuuck thiiissss guyyyy.

This

Spoken like a true canadian

That guy isn't a 'white supremacist', he just thinks people naturally group with their own, which is a fact of life.

Literally a fake quote you fucking retards

journalist is a profession, not a people
journalists dont have rights
#killajournalist :^)

>Actually be from Canada
>Fag thinks I cant tell its fake

Cant a guy just say fuck him when he a sees a picture of a traitor?

>expecting leftist drones to possess self-awareness

ok Pajeet. Feeling better now?

Two JQs, one gas chamber.

God I'm so glad Net Neutrality is gone, can't wait for ISPs to start pushing these guys around

Good, can I join such death squads?

third post best post

list of today's bans?

HAHAHA wow, White Supremacists are now the snowflakes who need a safespace! Racists btfo