One punch man

What a fucking awesome chapter.

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEKNAU?manga=onepanman

>awesome chapter
>It's just Suiryu jobbing to Gouketsu as expected
The filler can't end soon enough

>MasterRace-sama put up a fight, one of the best in the manga imo.

>Suiryu achieved his lifes mission by jobbing to a baddie.

9/10 cant wait for translation.

God i love how hard that bitch jobbed.
Couldnt handle his smug demeanor any longer, hope he dies horribly next chapter.

So which hero will kick Gouketsu's ass?

King of course.

>Sandnigger jobbed
>Eugenics-san put up one hell of a fight
Finally, now, who's going to beat Goketsu? Garou or Saitama?

I couldnt help but notice that Bakuzou or whatever was glaring the whole chapter.
Is he gonna step up?

Neither of them would make sense
Saitama ran away and Garou is in another city fighting WDM

that was some fucking beautiful sakuga material for season 2

Why does people keep calling him a sand nigger?

>Looks like a sandnigger.

gosh i wonder.

someone please dump

He'll get his ass kicked within an inch of his life until Saitama comes in to save him, just like he did with Mumen Rider.

But he doesn't. He looks like generic japanese character with spiky hair.
Japs can have dark skin too.

That's just overkill

>that was some fucking beautiful sakuga material for season 2
And consider they are advertising the sequel anime on their site, the work has already began.

Pretty good, i expected him to actually put up a fight but i guess this is better. Bang will probably show up now, can't think of anyone else that can defeat this guy, unless Saitama returns.

site dont load. someone post pages.

>>Eugenics-san put up one hell of a fight
Yeah, he was strong enough to actually make the guy bleed. He was in the same league, it's just that the Eugenics guy was outskilled in the end. Their physical bodies are about equal, their speeds are the same. Skill was the decider.

check cancersail aka mangasail.com

Also note that he couldn't fully defeat the death ray, but was able to deflect it. We see him at his maximum. Pretty good, can be in S class, but lower than Genos.

And people thought Suiryu is stronger than Garou. What a joke.

what is old man karate thinking about?

The real question is if this proves Suiryu can beat tank top master.

>pfft i couldve done that, its just my pants are filled with so much poop.

>what is old man karate thinking about?
He is the wild card. But with Suiryu down, it would be overpowered if he takes a monster seed. He is probably equal to Suiryu consider his lack of expressions.

>The real question is if this proves Suiryu can beat tank top master.
I would say yes, just because he would have the skill advantage in trained to fight humans. TTM is aware he is no where as strong as he should be.

The jobbing gag is so fucking overused at this point, they completely ruined it. Who continues to read this garbage? Children that seriously think its some battle manga? Christ.

>The jobbing gag is so fucking overused at this point, they completely ruined it.
It isn't jobbing, this is making clear of power rankings. Genos lost to that guy instantly, so Suiryu can't win unless he was actually above Genos. And he is not.

heres a fresh (you)
right out of the oven famalama

Everyone except Saitama is just a stupid smelly jobber.

Bang, obviously. We've been talking about this for weeks now.

>Everyone except Saitama is just a stupid smelly jobber.
In Wrestling terms, yes.
But that is not a bad thing. We have a story to tell here. As long as jobbers get a chance to win once in a while, it is fine.

welp

That would be the most retarded option
Bang just killing a dragon level would take away from the surprise that was Bang's serious mode against the MA
It's either a hero who didn't get to shine even in the webcomic or Bakuzan who could turn out to be stupid strong

Saitama's battles are boring as fuck, I need more of Suirya's battles.

>welp
And the way he was buried was identical to how we saw Genos, thus implying that's how it ended for him too.

I don't think there is much chance of Bakuzan being stronger than Suiryu.

Bakuzan one shots Gouketsu
book it.

I see where you are coming from but unlike Suiryu, Bakuzan just didn't have the chance to show off

Thats too predictable now.

>劣等種殲滅弾
>Inferior race eradicating bullet

Jesus christ Murata you can't get away with this

whered saitama go? why didnt he just end everything and save everyone? he doesnt seem like the type that would allow others to get hurt just to watch martial arts, so its fucking dumb we have to watch this nonsense when hed just 1 shot everything here.

In case you don't know Saitama almost have 0 appearance in the webcomic. This manga isn't about Saitama but the true MC called Garou.

>"When asked about the religious motives of the Monster Association, ONE replied that they are all filthy nigger jews"

Rip in Pieces, Suiryu

>It isn't jobbing, this is making clear of power rankings.
Well done for describing the purpose of jobbing, retard

>0 appearance in the webcomic.

nigga thats wrong

Another monster or transformation is coming, this goketsu is too lame to be season 2's finale.

>can't read
I said almost. His appearances are mostly gag scenes.

Monster suiryu vs gouketsu when?

You know I don't think he killed any of those mooks.

>He was in the same league
He wasn't even remotely in the same league considering he ate the monster cells.

just a couple chapters ago he was lecturing fucking tatsumaki

I'm talking about whole MA arc.

Bang.

That power gap is too large
Gouketsu can't die in one hit now
I'd rather see someone like Darky wrestle with him

But Bang is stronger than Darkshine.

Not a chance. Darky wanted an opponent that could make him go all out in the webcomic. If Gouketsu can make him go all out then the webcomic scene vs Garou would not make sense.

The fight with Choze is amazing. I would pay for see Dragon Ball draw by Murata.

It won't because that won't be serious Bang, but instead Bang and Bomb fighting together, very different.

Really some guys think that will be not Saitama?

Wonder if Niggastream will have their translation up in a couple of hours or they'll wait till King-kun sorts us out with his superior translation.

Cmon it's not like the outcome was ever in doubt

Bang is a better fighter because he can repel everything Darkshine does. He's not necessarily stronger physically.

They always take a day.

i don't know if anyone else has said this but

suiryu really reminds me of gang ryong from Gosu
with how he looks and his fighting style, atleast.

s'cool.

Just cockroaches from Sup Forums who won't fuck off.

Orochi probably is. That or Suiryu eats a monster cell in desperation.

Yeah, I can see this happening. Either Bang shows up and has a similar showing that Atomic Samurai did or Saitama comes back and gets another thanks-for-weakening-him-for-me moment.

Mumen Rider/Licenseless Rider

Are there more panels and pages of Suiryu fighting than any other character at this point?

>When you realize all of this will be animated someday.

My dick is diamonds.

>Demi-fiend guy using Freikugel

Come on son

Why not?

Also, Saitama should be returning soon so the story will also soon move on.

So much for being among "the strong", looks like he is on the same tier as Genos and Sonic.

Suiryu is definitely S class, but probably low S class. He might be about Sonic's level. I've wondered for a while if Bakuzan is about the same in strength, and he just didn't get a chance to show off his power.

Guess what has been constantly hinted at in this chapter and what every monster aside from Gouketsu has been? Human physiqued.

Suiryu is amongst 'The Strong' because the guys he was fighting was expressly what he fought and trained for. That's why he couldn't deal with the energy blast but could deal with the other 3 without much effort. It was an anomaly to him and his physical attacks were effective on Eugenics-kun.

Gouketsu qualifies as a full on monster and thus noone's techniques work on them thus far. That's what Max said his shit would work fine because he developed them expressly for fighting monsters but Gouketsu was just outside his league.

Bakuzou looks fairly calm though and was open to fighting any monster that showed up at the stadium. I'm going out on a limb and saying he trained by hunting down monsters and fighting them. Gouketsu did the same thing and got BTFO by whoever he fought but Bakuzou seems totally confident in his monster beating abilities.

But we shall see. I mean I doubt Bakuzou will do shit but it's been a theme that the techniques the fighters were using were expressly for fighting other humans and Void Fist just got shown up by Gouketsu so the logic still follows.

It isn't known if he's completely done, just that he's taken his first real damaging hit in a fight outside Saitama's gag move

and if Gouketsu can just waste an S-class and casually smack Suiryu then he should be recognized as one of the strongest fighters in the Monster Association and a real threat. Not surprising since he was originally one of the greatest martial artists in the world.

>people still gushing over this jobbing piece of shit

I hate eugenics man. But he has had the best fight in a while now despite it being mostly DBZ stuff.

>just a flesh wound

I dunno, i think he is done. If he got up he would be too much like Garou after getting fucked up by that one monster guy.

>I hate eugenics man

Why?

This is typically the point in shounen where the hero gets a second wind. But Suiryu has been in two really tough fights already, and there's a dragon threat. He's probably done, and Bakuzan is about to step in.

>I hate eugenics man

Ah yes, you must be one the JUDEN

The first "fight" was him basically just exercising before getting hip bumped into a wall which he got up from quickly

He's really only been fighting the new monsters

Too bad Suiryu isn't a shonen MC.

meant

>3 Lin-lin appearances

Thank you Murata god.

Time for the LinLin set update.

There are retards here who thinks Suiryu can still fight Gouketsu after going all out and barely winning against Choze. Only Garou has the ability to get MC powerup bullshit in this manga.

>barely

He tested himself against a laser beam instead of dodging, which he easily could have but didn't because of the people behind him. They traded hits but he still overwhelmed him. He was completely fine afterwards and even acted a little cheeky with the monster cell toss.

and it's more people talking about Suiryu being able to get up rather than get up as well as somehow win.

There were also retards who argued that Suiryu was stronger than Garou, even approaching Saitama.
These threads, hell this entire board isn't exactly known to be a haven for smart people.

He was still clearly tired after the fight. Similar if not more than Genos after fights a demon threat like that killer guy with ton of holes.

>can't tank Laser beams
>Somehow that means Suiryu is strong
Fucking Logic boys

Can Genos even get tired? He's a cyborg after all

Well, it's more that he's taking damage and becomes unable to fight.

Still stronger than goku

I imagine if he runs out of oil/lubricant, it can get hard to move and he'd want to stop.