Wow, powerful

Wow, powerful...

Powerfully gay.

So brave. Those paparazzi flash bulbs remind me of police dogs and fire hoses

I'm wearing black to encourage harassment and intolerance, so there you stupid bitches.

don't half of them usually wear black anyway?

Why not wear a color that stands out to make a point?
>wear black like what the majority of the ppl going to these dumb ass events wear.
>so powerful
>so brave

I escaped a new age cult and you have no idea how triggering that image is.

A derp writing about another derp. NEXT!

Black is the formal event shade these retards need every aspect of their life to be virtue signalling

More worthless virtual signalling that won't amount to anything except getting more twitter points from other attention whores. What would have been more effective is if they called for a boycott of HollyJew awards, which would starve them of their advertisement bux. But these women will never do anything like that because know that if they could no longer sell their bodies to Schlomo Blumenstein, they would be still working for hooters as waitresses.

What the hell don't these dancing bears have money to donate or something? Highest level of virtue signaling right here.

A few months ago, many of these actresses would have done a-ny-thing to get the part.
What was it like?
LA culture.

All while having their tits hang out, am sure.

Who gives a shit?

>Dressing for Hollywood's funeral.
Great idea.

Unironically though, this isn't just virtue signalling. If actresses participate in this, they will be working to change the culture they are a part of.

This isn't typical celebrity bullshit.

Black dresses make me rapey

fuckin racist cunts

>protesting by wearing a color
If these bitches really wanted to make a point they would boycott the event all together. Maybe some of the absentee women will win awards and can have some stooge give a speech about muh harassment and inequality. It would be similar to when Marlon Brando won the Oscar for Godfather and had the native give a speech. Sure it was cringy, but people continue to remember that moment while a bunch of women wearing black will be forgotten in no time.

>Dressing for Hollywood's funeral.
Brilliant, gonna use that. And you're right. There's virtue-signaling and cashing in, of course. But there's also a real culture of rape and pedophilia that's being exposed, and they're helping whether they meant to or not.

It's not just about women, either. Jew producers require men to hit the casting couch too. Most men just won't talk about it, because it's emasculating no matter how you tell it. Plus when more men start talking, feminists will probably say they're trying to take #metoo away from women.

Why not protest it by not going?

Oh right because they're superficial cunts who don't actually care about it and just want to show people how pretty they can look in black.

>sexiest man alive

Great thread OP

Coincidentally they are all still going to the Golden Globes, can't miss out on the party of the year after all.

Oh yeah?
Just start a social media shitstorm that associating black with crime is racist and they'll change their minds

Yes, those low cut, form fitting black dresses that show of their boobs and butt cheeks as they prance and preen down the red carpet will make a very powerful statement against sexual harassment. I would bet more than half of these actresses have sucked dick for career advancement

100%. Actors too. The more they turn on the Jews running this operation, the better. Don't care about their motivations; people can see the hypocrisy.

>when more men start talking, feminists will probably say they're trying to take #metoo away from women
Oh please God, let this happen. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!

> wearing black because of negatives

Das rassiss

Lol Protesting something by wearing ten thousand dollar designer dresses. What an out-of-touch bunch of cunts.

>we're gonna go but we're not gonna pretend we like it

Whores, all of them.

Maybe they should stop sucking dick to star in shitty movies instead.

I will be wearing a suit and tie to work in support of the patriarchy.

They'd skip the event if they actually cared.

>Dressing for Hollywood's funeral

lol. You deserve a (You) for that.

Exactly.

I wonder if it was put together by a PR consultant. How to keep the dog and pony show going while addressing the scandals.

We are a nation of imbeciles

Just look at what's happening with Terry Crews. Other male actors are mad at him for breaking the "man code of Hollywood "by suing the WME guy

Right. And he only admitted to being groved. Admitting you sucked dick is bound to be hard on your marketability as a leading man. Just how it is. That bald guy from E.R. admitted to being molested, but he's not the leading man type anyway.

they should wear burqas to show solidarity and show that their looks dont matter and to stand up against intolerance.