Star Wars 8 was secretly a red pill movie

got 90% of resistance killed because Poe was a FUCKING WHITE MALE & didnt deserve to know what the plan was. Just tells him to fuck off to a corner and wait to die. a single sjw does in one hour what the empire is unable to do in multiple movies

If cucked Disney didn't scratch all that cannon this would acctually for well with the idea of the old empires super aggression both being their strength as they can militarily decimate the republic as well as their weakness because they always loose because of infighting and divides.

But it's all lost and probably makes no sense because these movies are niggerfaggotry

Toxic femininity ruined TLJ.

Fucking Holdo was so proud and determined to make a guy look like an asshole that she chose instead to let everyone die and a mutiny to unfold instead of taking 15 seconds to explain her plan to people who needed to know it.

Honestly Poe was the most relatable character in the whole movie and this stupid plot device to make him a dick totally backfires with 5 seconds of rational thought.

Poe's a latinx and stereotyping him as a womanizer was pretty racist baka

(((they))) took star wars away from the normies. could be a chance to sway normie

last bump

Is this true? Maybe we can meme this. As a Latino male I’m offended

Except Poe isn’t white, the only white person in the film of the new cast is Rae.

The capitol ship's FTL suicide run would have had infinitely more impact if it has been Admiral Ackbar who stayed behind to pilot the ship. That is the sendoff his character deserved, but they killed him off screen unceremoniously. No-one likes the purple haired bitch and he death did not change that.

I have never watched an entire star wars fil but for what I've gathered The Empire are /ourguys/ and the rebels a bunch of multiracial multispecies degenerates who want to bring down human control over the galaxy and the niggers.

>as pretty racist

looks pretty white to me. however if true just change it her being a man hater (still accurate)

>FUCKING WHITE MALE
>white
This is considered white only by american standards

Finn must just be tan.

What could she have done differently to save lives?

And don't just say tell Poe the plan

>No-one likes the purple haired bitch and he death did not change that.

Of course the movie is going to be filled with little scenes like that

Not only that, but the reason the Emperor bothered to take over the galaxy instead of staying in hiding like other Siths did was because he foresaw the Vong's invasion and knew that only a perfectly coordinated and heavily militarized galaxy would be able to fight them.
Of course Disney couldn't tolerate that plot twist, so they throw it to the garbage can with the rest of the EU.

Poe - tell me theres a plan
bitch - have faith n die male scum
::mutiny::
Poe - TRAITOR
bitch - (maybe I could tell him plan.....nah fuckem)

I've been waiting for someone to make this point.

Also Poe isn't white (I think) but this bitch was definitely a misandrist

>as result, empire acquires cloak id of transports
>kills most of rebels

TFW all could of been avoided if not for fuck the patriarchy bs

assuming poe is latino or whatever theres still the man hater route

You are right nuwars is absolutely redpilling.

>empire made a beyond obvious symbol of fucking white males with ship unironically names Supremacy
>rebels diverse SJWs
>empire is clean, effective, nice to look at, idealistic and purposeful
>rebels are chaotic, dirty brown fucks nobody likes
>rebels literally use taliban/terrorist tactics
>all the retards who betray the empire get shafted with a shit life

When you think who you would rather join, even for normies the answer is fairly obvious.

Also:

>stronk female hero
>absolutely insufferable, zero charisma
>white male villain
>charming and charismatic as fuck, fifty times more compelling

Isn’t the actor Guatemalan or some shit?

You have to be a teenager or total autist to care about a shitty film, this much!

Oh please. If teaching an overconfident ace pilot the importance of knowing his place in the chain of command and the value of not throwing away lives to accomplish objectives, then Top Gun is an SJW movie.

Sure, the fact that the CO giving him orders was a scrawny, pink haired, passive aggressive cunt is obvious pandering, but that doesn't change the fact that Poe needed to mature as a leader.

irrelevant. why is the asian even near escape pods? Cause people are freaking out because there is no plan. ("I stunned 3 ppl trying to escape)

Post these on 9gag. It's a normie site that we're slowly colonizing. We need the next generation to be even more conservative than we are.

Back to plebbit faggot

I'm still failing to see how telling Poe about the plan guarantees anyone gets saved

Post this on 9gag

>doesnt try sneak plan
>empire doesnt get cloak codes of transports
>rebels hide @ old base as intended
>next movie

When the next gen gases Sup Forums for being cucks we will know we've succeeded

Does anyone got a link to a good torrent of TLJ? I want to see it so I can feel these feels, but I refuse to pay the movie theater jew.

Why are you segregating him at all you fucking bigot!?

itsa waste of money. even normies have started on it bringing rottentomatoes score to below prequels

Didn't Poe supporting they're idea after chimping out cause fhat to fall into rebel hands?

Not to mention if she had simply put the man that fragrantly disobeyed direct orders and openly questioned her authority in front of most of the crew in the brig, the sneak plan wouldn't have happened.

also true

He's whiter than 90% of Italians

possible idea #racistdisney

I know it is, I still want to see it just because it's star wars. I just won't pay for that shit.

>plebbit/r/megalinks/comments/7k2sfa/movie/

To be fair, it wasn't her fault. The transport ships were cloaked and would have safely and secretly landed on the planet if the multicultural resistance side characters didn't recruit that shifty codebreaker who told the new order about the plan.

It was the nog and chink who killed everyone.

I couldn't agree more, another example of how Disney gave the middle finger to real fans.
How the fuck did the new comer bitch get promoted over Admiral Ackbar when he's been around far longer than her?

>recruited codebreaker because poe is under impression there is no plan and contacted nog to make one

He was dead.

he dies off camera in this

purple hair is a universal warning sign to men of danger

see this shit

Amen.

I'm talking about the script, she should have died instead

That too. They treated him like a "fucking white male" even though he's a space frog / quid thing. It's all part of Kathleen Kennedy's scheme to push male heroes out of Star Wars and replace them with women. They are doing to Star Wars what Marvel Comics has been doing to their superheroes.

They made a writing decision to kill him off.

Lol the movie just made the first order look cool and the rebels look like faggy losers.

White kids watching will want to be like Kylo Ren or the officers.

And that shitty plan only happened due to her not throwing Poe's insubordinate ass in the brig.

kylo the whiny little bitch boi

or just say there is in fact a plan, dont freak

He did kill the commander and became the sole leader of the first order.

He's a fucking spic you mutt

First video games now star wars... maybe if soy boys actually stood up for the things they like it wouldn't be hijacked by sjw cunts

Luke Skywalker

Admiral Akbar looks too much like Pepe. This was obviously a direct middle finger to the (((alt right)))

A real Sith-post.

Another big redpill is when it's brought up that war is an industry, and the fat jews who get rich off of it are selling weapons to both sides.

he killed a villain that was just there. no buildup. its like someone telling you that ant near your foot is dangerous, you step on it, now everyone should fear you?

Checked. And seriously that mulatto is not white

She died a pretty heroic death to be fair. I went in looking for SJW in TLJ and didn't see too much other than Holdo looking like a women's studies professor. I thought that bitch was evil at first and was rooting for Poe.

>new cast

May the fire consume us all brother

I couldn’t follow the Bs dialog about the tracker, and I always figured that cunt was a decoy and had a tracking device on her. Should’ve flushed the bitch out an airlock.
The way they Forced Leia back in was pretty shit too.

Now i know why the 50% meme is so effective.

Well actually he salvaged a coat from a presumably dead man then offered to return it to him later

This.
He looks like a fucking Pasta nigger

I’m still pissed that little round Chinese cunt didn’t let Finn anhero himself. Great, you just fucked the Resistance because you wanted to save the black snake for yourself.

Holy shit that's a sloppy meme
Get your shit together man

make some then niglett

If they used computers to "reanimate" her, must have been disturbing for her surviving relatives.

I sAvEd yOu FoR l0vE, NoT hATe

>now odds are well die
pure cancer

Holdo sounds like Holdor. Make a meme how a retarded man saves people by his sacrifice vs a “smart” woman gets people killed.

Because diversity is our strength! And dying your hair makes you SUPER diverse.

>White kids watching will want to be like Kylo Ren or the officers.
Maybe the jew really wants to get white men to embrace naziism again. (((they))) are removing all other roles for us in fiction.

Well if they do they are retarded.

Fuck you. Thrawn series is whst should have happened. Scrapping the mara jade storyline was a goddamn literary tragedy.

They killed Admiral Ackbar off screen?

I was not even going to pirate it, but now I will ... I don't know.

Ackbar would have used the hospital and supply ships for kamikaze strikes before they used up all of their fuel. Holdo just cast them adrift

The Pepe posting if he did an hero and save the galaxy would have been glorious.

I care only about the 1977-1983 films, everything else is Lucas having fun with CGI or Disney fan films. They would have to build a time machine, and replace Mark Hamill and Alec Guinness with "politically correct" actors to ruin Star Wars for me.

Speaking of which, how did they blow up the bridge anyway if the shields were up?

Kikes can only think 2 or 3 steps ahead.

>you will never have a scene of Leia talking to Ackbar about fleeing, and Ackbar rejecting and saying a captain must go down with his ship

>you will never have a moment of admiral Ackbar badassery as he alone pilots his ship to fight off the first order

>you will never have Ackbar smile and say 'it's a trap' as he hyperdrives into the first order fleet

Come to think of it, we never really had a 'dogfight' of large cruisers. It would have been interesting to see a cruiser vs cruiser battle

>white

You are absolutely correct. And now Disney is reaping Kek's wrath.

The only criticism of the movie I got is that I feel the muslim community were underrepresented

I'm not paying any money to watch this non cannon film, I do not regard it as cannon and never will,
Star Wars effectively ended at the ROTJ and Rogue One is included, but anything else is non existent in my evaluation.