75% of USA population

>75% of USA population
>Commit 99% of crimes

Is it time to remove all religious people from the country?

>But but but niggers and Mexicans!!!!
Even if you remove all non whites, the ratios remain the same. Christians commit nearly all crimes in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90356.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ban all men desu

"ratios"... sage

Muslims are 7x more represented in prison than their share of the population. Kek.

You suck at statistics.

You should really take some highschool level math classes to understand that data a little better.

This isn't the population, this is a prison. Most prisoners convert to a religion to make their time easier and it's also leverage come their meetings where they can say they found God and repent and feel bad because it was sinful and garbage.

Remember to sage and report all off topic and troll / bait threads.

>Convert

From what exactly?

>Catholics aren't Christians
>A majority of people in the US claim to be Christian affiliated
Let's look at some real numbers, shall we, OP? To sum it up:
15% of the population commit 50% of violent crimes. If you remove women from that 15% of the demographic, it becomes ~7% of the population committing nearly 50% of those crimes.

Now let's have this discussion.

>christians
how would you know what's in another's heart?
just because they profess to be does not mean they are.

Atheism mostly. The biggest conversion is Blacks converting to Christianity (the south) or Islam (northern/western cities). People forget that the KKK burned Catholics more than they burned blacks. The southern Black Panthers adopted Catholicism to make allies and make a statement.

>source: I've drilled oil and she won't shut up.
My sins are many.

Your math doesn't even add up. Christians are 83% of the population and only commit 79.499% of the crimes. Christians are actually underrepresented among criminals. abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90356.

>Atheist

99% of blacks identity as Christian or Muslim. Have you ever met a black atheist?

Who are you to decide they're not?

I was referring to all religions. If you remove all non whites, it's basically Christians vs secular people.

Yeah that's after they get out of jail.

>Have you ever met a black atheist?
All the time. Worcester, Massachusetts is filled with blacks/hispanic marxists who preach how God isn't real.

Yeah, but those college educated blacks rarely end up in jail.

Maybe in the 1970s. A degree in gender studies or sociology doesn't stop them from kicking parked police cars and thinking no one's watching.

>Mexicans aren’t catholic
>niggers done identify as protestant

well actually, blacks are the only racial demographic who's incarceration and homicide rates are un-phased by factors like higher education or being raised by wealthy parents

i know how much your pathetic weakling heart wants to help blacks and their shitty situation, but niggers are gonna nig... it's like the law of the universe and there is nothing you can do to change that

Religious people are all equally subhuman. The "Christians" on here are only calling themselves that to justify the fact that they are bad people who unironically advocate genocide, slavery and a whole host of other things incompatible with their belief system.

>pic related
only lists affiliated responses, no unaffiliated or nonresponses
sage

Sauce?

>Catholics make up the biggest chunk

color me fucking surprised.

Half of the people on here are inbred bible humpers so good luck with your post OP.

>a large percentage of the population commits a large amount of crime

really gets the gray matter working OP

Crime rates for blacks are disgustingly high from first world countries to third world, from rich to poor, from White majority to black majority, from America to Africa. The only variable associated with their crime that can explain this is their nature.

>literally getting fucked out of existence by muslims in less than two generations

ah yes, i see your odin has served you well

>inbred
Nah they are mutts that need their universalist religion not to get kicked out of white countries.