Asian Century

We are the superior than you.

Our average IQ is higher than you

>muh creativity

That's cannot be measured, scientifically. If you say this, it is same with proving yourself is an brainlet

We will rule the world after the fall of the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04&t=2s
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4
businessinsider.com/daughter-of-cult-leader-with-influence-over-south-koreas-leadership-says-i-deserve-death-2016-10
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/protests-outrage-grow-over-south-korean-presidents-secret-cult-connections/news-story/31de2b1396e9306bdf962e7ed5aed309
vox.com/world/2016/11/30/13775920/south-korea-president-park-geun-hye-impeached
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just make sure not to kys long enough to reap the benefits

no. you're good at copying what other countries have made, and selling it back to them for cheaper price. ur not innovative, and have no care for the environment.

No it isn't. That myth comes from the fact that the data comes from American CAUCASIANS, not whites, that is including Arabs, Hispanics etc.

If you look at countries that are mostly white, for example Iceland, which has an IQ of 104, or Italy which has an IQ of 103.

Japan and South Korea are more homogenous than those countries, and the average IQ there is 105, which is inside the margin of error.

There is also real world proof, whites have invented almost all important modern inventions.

The only Asians worth a shit are the Japs. You gook fucks can kys

Dude, China having 105 IQ as they state is complete BS. You can tell they did not take into account the hundred millions of countrymen/farmers they have. And even if you only consider the city population I don't see how that is feasible. They must ask only students at a high degree to take these tests or something. It's their own policy so they can report the number they want.

It's funny every argument a pinkie has against Golden Asians is the same argument they have for niggers

>m-muh tiny white dick (JAPAN statistically has bigger dicks than an amerikkkan)
>w-we have s-soul (despite being heartless consumerists and broken families)
>we wuz kangs and shit
>something something can't take spicy food

whatever you do, don't let the niggers in.

India has an average iq in the 80s. That's a lot of Asians right there.

im sorry but life is not a mach ecuation you dumfuck you have only to see any wenster country and compare to japan ,once you removed shitsking there is nothing i envy of you,nothing at all

*blocks your path*

The creativity thing isn't a meme.

how the fuck did he even crash against that, he was going slow as fuck

>says 56% germanic 12% roman 8% greek 24% arab

So if creativity is not necessarily strictly correlated with IQ, why do you use the IQ argument as your main argument against immigration?

Hahaha

*blocks your escape route*

says the mongolian rape baby

*unzips dick*

>Asian century
You mean chinese century, don't you?
You'll end up as colony just like the japs.

I'd argue the future is genetically modified babies with all the best traits, both physical and mental. Though the West tends to be squeamish about furthering this research on humans, China has expressed great interest in doing so.

When they figure out how to "max out" a person's stats at birth, and make them look however they want, do you really think they'll go with the default dime a dozen gookface? They'll genetically modify these elite children to have White features. So I guess in the end...Whites will probably still rule.

The bastards don't even stop to help him. Fucking asians

>

영어문법 좀 ㄷㄷ;;

특히 우월드립 칠 때;;;

its good to be so desilusional ,at least for us

you forgot to post his girlfriend, faggot

When are you finally going to suicide?

I am not a english teacher lik you understaind me ok?

Invent glass next time around.

I have to fix your retarded gook code every day. Intelligence means nothing if you don't have the creativity to not use it in the most braindead ways possible.

asian people suck in soft power, they have to work hard to promote their culture and lifestyle as a superior way of life compared with the western culture

Asians are in no way superior. Slant eyed, yellow niggers is what you are. All your countries where shit until white countries came and gave you technology.

OK, well, I guess I can settle for being a stud for you and your wife. Command me to fuck her as you will.

>our average IQ is higher than you
>That's cannot

well you are smarter and? china has 1.3 billion and ?
you will dominate economically and?
and you will be for a very rude awaneking if you think that will be enought to the type dominium that you think will happen

Teach me your gramatically perfect english to me. you will know it you are english teacher

Literally have 1 cm dicks. It's no contest, Asian women want white cock. Rubbing it, sucking it, having it in their ass. It's a no brainier, plus more than 80% of Asians dirt poor.

Because someone is a farmer does not mean they have low IQ. You are thinking of education. But IQ! = level of education.

>understaind me

열심히 이해하도록 하고 있지만 참 힘들어요;;

먼저 과외비를 내주세요

시간당 5만원

빨리자라

>our average IQ is higher than yours

Northwestern Europeans have the highest average IQ's if you remove negroes and other subhumans from their nations in control. Nordics have the highest average IQ's of any group at 110-112, followed by Germanics at 109-110, then ashkenazi kikes 105-107, then east asians at 103-105.

So pls fag. Look at Lynn's research on this, and btw Brahmin class pure bred Aryans in North India (they are blonde hair blue eyed whites) have the highest recorded IQ's on the planet, sitting at an average of 120.

to the contrary it will be better for us china birth rate is declining now and with their economic development they will stay in their own country enjoing the much deserved economic growth.
Im really happy and i wish all the asian african and latinos grow enought ,it will be much better for all

This

>from not american univerasity
>50000 krw/h

too narcissistic desu

싫으면 말고

>That's cannot be measured, scientifically
Of course it can be measured. Information itself can be measured. It's just very complex.

I live in Korea can confirm this place is just Japan without the culture, good food, friendly people, technology, clean streets, anything else?

High IQ...
... weak as fuck, insectoid mindset, literal cockroaches.

>he even cannot read the writings in its context

that is an proof that you are not from anglosphere and not from an university there i cannot pay nigger-tier english teacher more than 5cent/h

dont be so rude with yourself its good to try to conquer everithing and stay at the top of food chain .

Domo origato mates

Didn't mention China

and you are an virgin who must live here because you have no money or any skills

am i wrong?

She is alive???

No I am married, and my skills are having a big cock, got it Hyungsung?

Korean

her face is about to hatch

ok fellow european dont be so insecure our enemy are not the asians we have the enemy whithin our country it will be amazing instead of bomb if we compeat to reach mars ,jupiter and beyond,
Asians are not our ENEMIES, they are a healthy and maybe a friendly competicion

>That's cannot be measured, scientifically
Yes it can. Just at look who invented everything, made the most discoveries, and created the best works of art and literature. Europeans. Having a higher average of IQ by 5 points is literally meaningless, that's like a cup of coffee or getting less sleep.

>be asian
>walk out of your 5 square feet apartment to work in your office
>forget to put on respirator
>inhale toxic air
>get cancer
>the bus you took randomly flattens a baby walking in the street
>you finally get to work
>work
>go in the canteen to get a meal
>the rice is fried in gutter oil
>get home
>die

Good luck with that when 20 years from now 80% of your population is dying from lung diseases

So that means you're going to stop leeching off of our defense budget right?

this is what inbreeding does m8, but according to the koran its permitted, burn in hell infidel swine, inshallah

you've posted an attractive asian male to prove your argument, but you dont understand that his attractiveness comes from him looking more european and less asian than average, which kinda defeats your whole point

>having to place your hopes in the next century being better than the last few, when we conquered, colonized, and exploited your whole continent and will never face any repercussions

You were our Carthage, Asian faggot

>Lynn
Lynn is a charlatan and has been caught fumbling data. In addition, his data gathering is retarded, he uses data from different countries that were gathered using different means and under different conditions and then makes comparisons between countries. This is not respectable scientific practice.

>higher IQ
>cant even beat your genetic equal who's 4 inches shorter than your already short ass and likely has a lower IQ as a result of malnutrition, as a result of communism
>has a lefty turbofaggot in office, but this is a blessing because the last president (first female!) answered to a feminist cult of goddess worshippers
>your men still don't have rights, but at least you got League of Legends and Starcraft titles to bring in the cash you'll need to raise the half gook bastard I put in your girlfriend

>posting from a conquered vassal state stewarded by a feminist witch coven
I know you're a bored white welfare warrior for ZOG stationed at a do-nothing post in SK but this is embarrassing

>is an brainlet
lmao

Do you have engrish

Top KEK

>has a lefty turbofaggot in office, but this is a blessing because the last president (first female!) answered to a feminist cult of goddess worshippers

Please don't spread baseless conspiracy theories

두유노 잉그리쉬

>stewarded by a feminist witch coven
>>/oyoo/
>>/ruliweb/
>>/hankyoreh/

imagine europe and usa regain their independence ,imagine compiting with asian for a better future that will benefeat all of us,we have much work to do but certainly is not putting sticks on the wheels of growth of asian countries

>We are the superior than you
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04&t=2s
Says it all.

>>muh creativity
>That's cannot be measured, scientifically.

Didn't help you too much in WW2. :(

PS-- I've deflowered 4 Korean girls and I'm only like a 7/10 whyte boi.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

>在日ゴキブリ w w w w w w w w w w w
you are always an cockroach wherever you go, both korea and japan

>NPR

But seriously all that happened is that Park took some advice from Choi Soon-shil I don't even get what the big deal is

>We are the superior than you
>Needs help from lesser people just to stay safe from based Kim Jong-un
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4

businessinsider.com/daughter-of-cult-leader-with-influence-over-south-koreas-leadership-says-i-deserve-death-2016-10

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/protests-outrage-grow-over-south-korean-presidents-secret-cult-connections/news-story/31de2b1396e9306bdf962e7ed5aed309

vox.com/world/2016/11/30/13775920/south-korea-president-park-geun-hye-impeached

pick your poison

>Nordics have the highest average IQ's of any group at 110-112, followed by Germanics at 109-110, then Jews 105-107

Ashkenazi Jews are the only group that have higher IQ than us, you germanics are not

>blonde aryans in india have average IQ 120
>no proof

Good luck don't commit our mistakes and beware the eternal kike !

true but we arent as stupid either.

>We will rule the world after the fall of the Jews
>Entire country was ruled by a lesbian cabal of (((feminists))) with some dumb goy woman in charge for 30 years acting as a puppet doing whatever bidding the (((cabal))) told her to do based on astrology

I don't fancy your chances desu

While you claim Your race is The masterrace. there are South koreans who commit suicide because of South Koreas shitiness

godspeed, wh*toids must perish

I, for one, accept our new asian overlords.
Please come quickly. You are our only hope against this jewish and leftist scourge that is plaguing our lands.

Kikes can't infiltrated Gook society because they don't look like them

>he can never escape from the plave he hates

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
L

id actualy love too see any asian country to fight a infantry based land war with any "white" country in a normal theater of war that isnt a fing jungle. Dont think it would go well for the asian country tho senpai