BASED: Russian man beats his wife who tried to divorce him

THOT=PATROLLED

>A MAN who battered his common-law wife to death and filmed her horrific injuries to show off to his friends before she slipped into a coma is facing 15 years in jail.
>Monster Maxim Gribanov, 34, assaulted Anastasia Ovsiannikova, 28, at their home in the city of Lebedyan, western Russia, after she told him she wanted to leave him.
>According to friends and family, the long-suffering woman had been trying to build up the courage to leave Gribanov after meeting someone new.
>But she told them she was too scared because she was afraid of what he would do.
>She managed to call the emergency services, and was taken to hospital with severe bruising, internal bleeding and broken bones.
>She fell into a coma and tragically died six days later.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5173526/monster-husband-battered-wife-into-a-coma-and-filmed-her-horror-injuries-to-show-off-to-friends-before-she-died/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he din do notin

Why are Russian men so much more alpha than western soyboy cuck """""""""men""""""""?

should've also rape her desu

Edgy faggots.

Nothing alpha about beating on women. In before >you mad soy boy?

lazy ass kike trolling.

*tips fedora*

toxic masculinity

What is more beta though? Beating your wife or getting cucked by your wife?

Stupid thot wanted to hop on to the next cock after sucking that poor guy dry.

The weak men starved to death under soviet rule or escaped to europe

Honorary nigger.

link to the video?

FINISH HER

FATALITY

MONSTER MAXIM WINS

That is a little too extreme. A backhand or two would have been enough.He went full nigger mode.

should have just killed her

PATER FAMILIAS

Right now there another case is in the news: husband thought that his wife had affair with someone, so he took her into the forest and chopped both hands off. Medics were able to stitch one of the hands back, but the other one ws lost

beating your wife/girlfriend to death is never alpha

bunch of edgy faggots ITT

>woman wanted to leave wife-beater psycho husband
>gets murdered by husband via vicious beating
>the husband gets honored on Sup Forums

time for Sup Forums to mimic twitter, and purge millinial-posters

Yep. Hate to moralfag but that looks like cowardice. We'll see how he does with competition that's in his weight class.

Reminder: all Anastasias are whores.

You're not really an "alpha male" if you're locked up in prison. Losing your cool and freaking out like he did is also a big show of weakness.

There is literally nothing wrong with men beating women.

>beating a woman enough to leave a mark
Slavs confirmed for light skinned niggers.

Based. But he should have killed her.

I would fuck her with those bruises knowing every thrust would bring her great pain. That would be the hottest thing next to that chzech shit with the dudes lined up to fuck tied up girls in that wooden whore house

Faggot

he did you fucking tard, read past the subject line

i love the quality of this board and how clearly unironic it is you are not noggersw

>According to friends and family, the long-suffering woman had been trying to build up the courage to leave Gribanov after meeting someone new.
>meeting someone new.
what a fucking whore desu

S

No fem*les allowed on Sup Forums. Go back to facebook

why do they marry men like that? why do they never learn

Dont live in russia.
In terms of aggression and desire to influence world affairs russia is a strong but the living conditions including the way people treat each other are literally third world child soldiers tier.

Adultery used to be illegal in most countries until like 40 years ago. She basically told him she was cheating on him and wanted a divorce. In the heat of the moment he over reacted. That guy is not a "monster" like the jew media says.

I'm not surprised she wanted to leave him, if this is how he treated her.

also BASED RUSSIA WITH THEIR 266$ SALARY PER MONTH AND LITERAL WORST STATISTICS FOR MARRIAGE OH BOY THEY SURE WOULD FUCK AMERICA UP SAYS I FROM SYRIA GENERAL LE 56%

>We'll see how he does with competition that's in his weight class.
not well.
he`s a soyboy who needs anger management.

15 years in a Russinan prison. sounds fair.
KEK have fun asshole

Man I thought she had tattoos from the thumbnail.
That's some serious bruising. Damn.

my grandpa killed my grandma because why not. He had 5 wives and like 10 children, was a NEET degenerate alcoholic lowlife and was fighting and harassing people all the time. Didn't let my mom go to school or get any education because "she's a woman, she doesn't need school but to cook and clean". It left everyone scarred and destroyed their lives. Bet Sup Forums would love to be in a situation like that, so alpha

Beating women to death without remorse is pretty much the definition of alpha, moron.

Note that she didn't want to leave because of the beatings.
She wanted to leave because she met someone new.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with child soldiers

Usage of the word thot is grounds for an immediate revocation of your white status

Also don't listen to what her relatives say. They are exaggerating in order to paint him in a bad light.

poor thing, fatality by choice.

Why not? where is the equal shit then? women say they want to be equal so we fix everything with fist is called fucking equality.

t. 120 lbs virgin

>Beating women to death without remorse is pretty much the definition of alpha, moron.
the THIS soyboy will get a lil taste of his own medicine in prison

HAHAHAH

i'm sorry to hear that, and i'm sure the edgy fucks lurking are too, since no one here is serious when they go on about this alpha shit. and if they are, they're from reddit, because that's the exact shit you would expect from there. either that or they're fucking idiots.

I sincerely hope you are larping.

That's the definition of psycho cuck. His wife got fucked better and now he is going to spend time getting his anus stretched in Russian goolag. So alpha faggot kys I'll rape you whole family starting with your daughter you stupid subhuman nigger bitch.

Are you a nigger or just a retarded southerner?

Opinion discarded. Russia is a beacon of civilization compared to your degenerate deracinated mongrel melting pot shithole country of niggers cucks mongrels and queers

yo roastie,show tits

This is how civilization works fags

She got banged by so many guys that it inflated her skull. They musta been going DEEEEEEEP.

>and if they are, they're from reddit, because that's the exact shit you would expect from there
Except not at all.

How do you know ? sounds more like he beat her regularly & she got sick of it & found someone else, as any sane person would.

He would most likely do very well. Aggressive males are good fighters. It's an American feminist myth that aggression is weakness. It is a gaslighting technique created by Jews, along the same lines of "you aren't man enough to allow your wife to peg you." Americans believe it because they are all submissive to women (even Himmler commented on this trait of Americans in the 1930s, and it is ten times more true today).

>Ladiesssssssss and Gentlemennnnn
>Welcome to the Mainnnnnn Event!
>In this corner, wearing the sexy formfitting dress, ready to go out clubbing to suck Chad's cock, we have a disloyal whore
>And in this corner, MMMMMMONSTERRRR MAXIMMMMMMM
Well, one less whore to cheat on her man and divorce him as if she were the victim.
Good job, Monster Max

At first I felt bad but then I realized she is ugly and now I don't care.

>paint him in a bad light.
he beat a woman to death, he puts himself in a bad light

Is this the tj miller thread?

Having your wife leave you isn't getting cucked you fucking idiot. It's called a separation or a divorce.

Cucking is when the wife sleeps with another man while she is still with the husband.

Alpha is being a good enough man that she would never dream of cheating or leaving. Beta is the rest. You faggots need to get your heads on straight, the kikes here are brainwashing you.

He is facing a political trial and 15 years in jail just because the color of his skin

hope the prison guards give him some 'correctional education'
With any luck they beat him to death, fucking beast....

oh yeah, like some of this alpha shit wouldn't be perfect on reddit

Actually it sounds like she was cheating on him, got caught and he disciplined her.

No woman that gets regularly beaten would ever dare cheat. She'd be far too scared and aroused to look elsewhere.

Fuck that. If you're going to chimp out have some self respect and knock the new guy around, cut off his balls, and kick her to the curb. Beating a woman is as bad as beating your dog.

sad, really fucking sad, she should have just done a runner

No, actually. He'll be respected by both the inmates and the guards as he deserves.

You people are sick.

faking mierda

This, fuck milleniwhores.....fucking non-men

>flag
opinion disregarded

Beating your wife is not Alfa, It is necessity to keep woman in her place.

>so alpha
Dominating a harem of women is the definition of alpha. Literally the biological definition.

>Alpha is being a good enough man that she would never dream of cheating or leaving

How is she supposed to leave is you beat her whenever she goes far from the kitchen????

If you don't beat her you're not alpha, good deduction from your post

>He'll be respected by both the inmates and the guards
that`s bullshit and You know it, Ivan !

What are you talking about? Reddit is a safe space.

If I got beat I'd get my family to beat up the man.

Give sauce, edgy one

A чтo c Hacтя, Bикa, Eлeнa?

Worse comes out of Russia, I'm afraid. For all the fainting hearts in this thread, we can afford to be edgy because we've seen worse from the rooskies and are pretty much desensitized to their brutality and hideousness at this point.

I wouldnt have beat her to death haha... but if more women were slapped around when they did this shit less families would be destroyed. No on talks about how stupid women are destroying the family.

You're dumb. A real man leads and protects. Only a weak loser needs to use fear and violence to stay in charge.
If I ever genuinely felt like beating on my wife for any reason, I would divorce her. She would have had to have done something so bad to make me that angry, that it would be a waste of time to try to savage it with violence.

Poverty

>that chzech shit with the dudes lined up to fuck tied up girls in that wooden whore house

Can I get sauce on that?

If all men beat women I'd a spinster for life. I'd hop from family member to family member and never sleep with a man ever.

thesun.co.uk/news/5173526/monster-husband-battered-wife-into-a-coma-and-filmed-her-horror-injuries-to-show-off-to-friends-before-she-died/

You don't suppose this is why she wanted to leave him?

I can totally understand someone walking in on their spouse hooking up with someone else, losing it and killing someone.

She probably wanted to leave this guy because he's a psycho ass hole.

You know who else beat their wives? Niggers

>Russian
Gee, i wonder why he's so based

try posting this on reddit and look at the replies

>take a life
>face 15 years
nice1

And Romans and Greeks too

>Alpha is being a good enough man that she would never dream of cheating or leaving
No, alpha is delivering punishment, such as beatings, for disrespect.

And men don't cheat? Wow. My mom only slept with one man yet everyone here is ZOMG women cheat with everything that moves. I'm sorry your mommy slept with 50 random men she brought in the house but not everyone has that kind of home life.

Women are attracted to dominant assholes. Dominant assholes generally have better chances of passing along their genes. Therefore women are attracted to them. It's not complicated

t. Dominant asshole

Captcha Gramsci

She cheated is his right over his property

Nah! I.ve seen videos of Russina ex military guards beating the shit out of your literal chav inmates....Damn fine beating they dished out too..
Based Ivans were crapping themselves