The anime is coming on April 5, Boruto seems to have gained something from Momoshiki on his right hand

The anime is coming on April 5, Boruto seems to have gained something from Momoshiki on his right hand.

What's that naruhina thing in the bottom left?

>You will experience the second golden age of Naruto in your lifetime
I'm hyped

And its going to be shit.

>literally Lookin kinda cool there Boruto

I've been shitting on Naruto since the time-skip but to be honest I'm pretty hyped for Boruto. It looks like they are going to focus on what made Naruto great to begin with. Hopefully way less edge and useless drama. More Chunin exam type of arcs.

I know the first chapter of Boruto seems to foreshadow the manga going straight into edgeshit but I hope it is a long ways away.

I only read the first chapter of the manga. Will the anime be worth watching?

Yes

There's no escaping this, is there

>tfw even your sharingan can't see why you like your crush

what i mean is, can I expect arcs like the zabuza arc?

>Dragonball Super
>Boruto

Now we only need resurrection of Bleach anime

Is Boruto manga every week from now on?

Who knows, it's a brand new story

He kind of has a Jiraiya feel with his whole not wanting to be hokage and not caring about any of that at all. I like it. I'll read this every week and Sup Forums can't make me hate it!

Please be a Wind Tunnel.

Fapping hand confirmed

now I can't use this hand for fapping

Is anyone ever going to tell him who Sasuke really is?

OTP confirmed.

He doesn't look as cool as his dad.

The mark expands in the tattoos we've seen in the first chapter, calling it now. So probably Kawaki killed or at least met a "god" as well.

Can't wait for it to go all to shit.

kek

So will they just rehash the movie for a 3rd time?

Those that mean Naruto and Sasuke still have the Sun/Moon marks?

Does that mean Naruto and Sasuke still have the Sun/Moon marks?

does it replace naruto timeslot?

Given that the lost the arms that the marks were on I'd doubt it.

Chances they focus mostly on ninja missions and no world end scenarios?

Well that was an interesting chapter to say the least.

To those who say Sasuke>Naruto, Sasuke himself said in this chapter that he'd keep up the rival game until he surpasses Naruto. Well Naruto>Sasuke confirmed.

It's actually pretty neat. Instead of making the seals some end-of-the-road asspull powerup to defeat the big bad like with Hagoromo and Madara, it's introduced at the beginning, with an ominous-yet-vague prophecy, and becomes an integral part of the protagonist's power.

It's almost like it was written by someone with experience in planning and writing stories, like a novelist.

It airs on Wednesday's so nope.

>Chances they focus mostly on ninja missions and no world end scenarios?

0%

They already met "God"

bix nood

They're starting a new mission as a genin team next month. And Kishimoto said that it'd start off chill then become darker (hence the flashforward in the beginning) in the interview.

>The few chapters of Boruto are somehow better than all of Naruto Shippuden

Jesus Christ.

is this a jojo reference?

Has Naruto trained children or a team?

It does looks pretty Jojo-esque,
is assistant-kun even trying?

No, he has more important things to do, like sign documents and approve of new laws and regulations.

Why would he waste time with his family or doing ninja things when he is doing what he loves? Come on user.

He kinda trained Konohamaru. He stayed a genin forever so he was never put in charge of his own team.

no....we really don't...

Except Dragonball Super is fucking trash.

Literal garbage.

So, let's recap
>Bort can see aliens
>Momoshiki's chakra ghost gives Bort his weird tattoo thingy and gives him a fateful prophecy
>Chouchou is a nigger
>Shinki wants to fight Bort to prove his superiority
>Salad wants the B
>Bort declares his nindo to be an edgy hobo like Sasuke
>New mission begins

All in all, bretty solid chapter. Lots of intriguing shit happens.

Pedro pls,
go back to your DBGT.

So the Byakugan will actually be important now?

>make the older women like Hinata dress super-conservative
>male the little girls dress like whores
What the fuck did they mean by this?

>Bort declares his nindo to be an edgy hobo like Sasuke
Kek

Sorry, but a DB resurrection was completely unnecessary. Bringing in the multiverse was too retarded.

So, is only Shinki Gaara's kid or all they all his kid, because the girl looks like Temari.

It's like real life.

DBS is worth it for Beerus alone

Hinata has always dressed conservatively.

The Last established that it does have some Sharingan-eque God Powers

I don't know if Yodo's design is leweder in the manga or in the anime. In the manga she has midriff, earrings and a navel piercing but in the anime she has a boob window.

will Sarada be relevant in this manga or is she destined to become Sakura 2.0 and be on the sidelines the whole time?

I know, but I don't think The Last is canon.

I mean, it can let you see alien ghosts, so why not?

Which means Himawari might literally be able to see Neji's ghost with the Byakugan. Amazing.

>I can see your fate but I won't tell you it.
Fucking hate this trope.

It is.

She'll be the Hokage and be taught under Naruto.

It;s so predictable.

Kids these days.

Also, Shinki's gonna be super butthurt once he learns that Bort got a magic tattoo from the ghost of an alien demigod.

They're adopted.

Still hoping for an answer on this

well, she want to become a hokage. i expect much from her in the new chapters

The byakugan becoming relevant and more Sarada is the only thing that makes me follow this manga.

She is going to be the Hokage. I don't think she is going to be Sasuke-tier but I expect her to be above Sakura-tier. Maybe Kakashi-tier?

It proves that Ikemoto is most certainly a lolicon

>Uchiha

Am I crazy or is it incredibly obvious that he will become a missing-nin?

I miss Madara

>We will never have a SoL filler episodes focused on Sarada getting to know her grumpy grandpa Madara

Why live?

Was Madara related to Sasuke?

Wait, tjis is gonna be a weekly series?

They foreshadow it in the first chapter. He isn't wearing his headband, and the headband he puts on is Sasuke's, not his.

Chap 1 to 9 is literally the movie wtf are you on about?

Are you guys fucking serious?

You read the whole Naruto and watched it too, and now the auther makes a manga named Boruto and you continue reading this garbage?

Like fuck i thought an ending would give the sweet relief of finally letting go but then you literally continue to eat shit.

whats wrong with you

>Madara and Sarada go fishing and other fun activities with the Uchiha lovable family!

The hero the manga didn't deserve

He reincarnated into Sasuke. Close enough

One man's shit is another man's chocolate.

>Uchiha
>Hokage

Best Hokage did not die for his village to be run by a disgusting uchiha nigger.

Slice of life naruto and im in. Fuck off with that kaguya shit.

it's fun

Its all about redemption

She's already above Sakura appearance and personality wise. With her eyes, it's only a matter of time before she surpasses her combat wise.

There is no reasoning with these faggots.
They are diseased, rotten to the core.

So wait, Borutos little new tattoo from Momoshiki got bigger and is streching around his whole arm, while this new rival faggot has the same.

Does this mean we will get ANOTHER Otsutsuki invasion and that the rival faggot will kill an alien, too?

Seriously, she's Tsunade's student. Why did she never learn to grow a pair of tits?

It's a good shounen. Stop circle-jerking faggot.

Wait, so did Momo know he was going to die?

how can they be redeemed when their bloodline literally contains memes that lead to nigger behavior