Stop Making Fun of The_Donald

They may be like children when it comes to the (((bigger picture))) but they are learning and they will go 1488 when the time comes. Murdoch murdoch was right about the-donald being a gateway to the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv-FuNND84k&t=9m32s
bitchute.com/video/0wyt2c23XLOF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gotta agree here, they're our soldiers on the front line fighting for kekistan. Many of us may come here but we're fighting your war for you and pushing the Trump movement forward.

there is a simple solution to this

you alt right and trumpanzee larpers should just fuck off to redit

Thanks man. Do me a favor and don't say kekistan, ok?

For every one of these theres 100 "based Jews" examples, even that was only upvoted because of the Jews are all great people line.

that's not true and you know it, stop exxaggerating

>asking jews to serve anyone's interests aside from their own
Never going to happen, ever.

That wasn't the point, obviously. The point of that post was the statistics, but it had to be packaged in a soft shell.

You are fucking stupid aligning with the wrong people will ruin any traction we get. Take you for example you are a pathetic faggot that uses terms like "1488" unironically you make us look bad because you are the angsty faggot that the normies associate with the "alt-right"

And just like that here they come.

>they're our soldiers
Reddit has never accomplished anything as a cohesive group despite having a user bases several times larger than Sup Forums, user names, post history and a fucking voting system. They are useless and inviting them here will just drag this site down.

Fuck Reddit. Even of they ever got their shit together therrs no good reason to mix sites. Sup Forums has never, doesn't, and will never need another faggot sites help. Ever.

I would argue over 50% now at least have a basic understanding of (((them))). You just can't talk about it there or you get banned. And isn't obvious you can't be openly against Jews or the left goes completely Antifa on you 24/7

>kekistan
>our soldiers
You make us look bad
You are trying to make a political movement out of what was just memes and trolling for fun
Okay yes you are right wing so we share many views but that doesn't make your our ally you idiot we don't need you pathetic faggots to embarrass yourself by spreading memes our memes in public

They're a bunch of dangerous morons. Would happily support a war with Iran if Trump said they should. Still think Israel is a great ally and that AIPAC dindu nuffin.

Are you having a seizure right now? How long did it take you to write that?

> Murdoch Murdoch
r/The_Donald has superpowers, vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv-FuNND84k&t=9m32s

9 minutes, 32 seconds in, since timecodes don't work for embedding.

The whole series is:

The Great Meme War of 2016 -- bitchute.com/video/0wyt2c23XLOF
The Alt Lite Strikes Back
Your Hero's Journey
The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness + The Real Red Pill Blues

That's because they are right you stinking sandnigger

ALL Reddit fags are scum and must die. If you disagree it's because you're from that shit hole and need to go back and die with them.

This. That kekistan shit was the most cancerous meme to ever come out of Sup Forums. Those Reddit fags latched onto it like flies to shit just because they couldn't wait to label themselves.

There's a reason Anons are the best when it comes to the shit pulled off here, anonymity. The second you apply a label to yourself it's count down to failure and kekistan is the most blatant example. If you want to be part of a cause simply contribute to said cause and leave your ego out of it. The second a group applies a label it's countdown to failure.

Leddit is full of niggers and is the sole reason that Sup Forums has become even more insufferable since the election

If anyone is an angsty faggot, its you. If Hillary had one then your path may have been right. But now that we have Trump we need to change our tactics and go with the Trump path.

You sound just like all the neocon never-trumpers. >aligning with the wrong people will ruin any traction we get
no, faggot, they have the traction and we need to steer them in the our direction.

HI SHAREBLUE!!!!!!

Funny post. Ive never been to Reddit, myself
But, I notice a ton of low lifes here, "Muh how do I get a gf that isn't a sjw" "Im going to kill myself" "Im addicted to this site"
So you are likely a fat neck beard nerd that has no social skills, has never lifted, cannot get a woman.
Don't be so bitter, pushing the fag culture we are stuck in back to the right is what matters. We should accept anyone remotely associated with it.
Losers like you, and your cucked anime virtual friends give other successful right wing ppl like myself a bad name.
Don't be a loser
Be like me, make very good money, hot white fiancé, 6' large muscles, great shape, confident and extremely intelligent.

It's the most affective tool pol has, but also the most gay one

You're pathetic. Willing to throw away a golden opportunity because a few retards use our cringey memes IRL. The-donald has half a million subscribers and they are starting to understand (((them))). I've seen them shitting on churchill and saying things about how the us and uk may have chosen the wrong side in WW2. We need to guide them in the right direction if we want a shot at actually getting our message out.

Its just yet another cog in a much larger machine, by itself its not important but without it the machine fails to function. No one goes from liberal to 1488 in one step, it simply doesnt happen. Places like t_d are needed for babbys first redpill, after a while theyll end up on the chans and the rest is history. Theres no point in discussing it here though, nothing good will come from it.

Those posts and all the replies are from Reddit fags. Shit like that didn't happen until they all flooded here from the election. Now fuck off kid you dont belong here

All you newfags wondering why Sup Forums hates reddit need to take a look at this old list of truths. Specifically Rules 10, 18, and 20. Those 3 in particular seem to be ones ones you don't comprehend.

Sup Forums set up the Donald as a Reddit out post. No one seems to remember that

>using the shittiest font I've ever seen
bro you're gonna need to translate that shit if you want me to read it

>muhhh based the_donald
>'something-something post'- 2k upvotes
>*looks at comment section*
>70 to low 50s comment counts
Seriously, talk about a mindless hugbox. You know why I hate you fuckers? You're as the same level of SJW. All talk, all posturing, all virtue-signaling. You regurgitate beaten-to-death memes in yours posts without even real discussion with that particular topic being upvoted. You mumbles and stutters when your point gets deconstructed and just yell 'KEK' . Jesus Christ, I hate you guys

After reddit fags swarmed here. What the fuck is so hard to understand. Sup Forums has always hated Reddit. ALWAYS. They are a cancer

How fucking new are you? Thats literally the equivalent of the internet's 10 commandments via stone slabs. Read it you fucking newfag.

>ablooblu NO QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE IS PERMITTED
reddit hi

>just drag this site down.

There's literally been a huge exodus to 8, after the election 90% of the posts here are just a slightly less censored version of T_D

its actually really sad the board has gone to shit, but nobody says anything because the only ones left are the ones who shitted it up. Like I said 8 pol is basically 2k15 Sup Forums

sexpat flipflop btfo everybody hey nku

>muh israel our greatest ally

Back to plebbit with you you stupid fgt.

1488% this

checks 8pol. only 10 posts in the last week. hmmmm

Long-time mod of T_D. Most of the mods and users of the sub are total Isreal-first brainlets that worshiped Boomer Bill for the longest time. Though it's a decent place for young (((conservatives))) to have a talking hub, I think they do more harm than good. The mod leadership has censored more and more as time moves forward and are more afraid about licking the boots of Reddit Admins than promoting free and open discussion. Most openly associate with Kekistan and are probably morbidly obese.

Redditors for the most part are too stupid to figure out how to post here, those who do, start out at /PTG/ and eventually become more redpilled if their attention spans are filled. T_D had potential and it's wasted, all they're worried about now is spinning every little thing Trump does as a positive. Though he has done things to benefit the US, not every one of his actions are "America first." T_D was a complete shitshow during the Syria happenings because the mods pretty much censored 80% of discussion because of much concern trolling. Really a shitty situation and it all is pinned on the leadership of the subreddit.

Quality > quantity. Threads last a long time which allows actual discussion to take place. My favorite part is that mods there will actually do their job and ban people. Its not constantly moving bait threads, and thats a good thing user.

You banned every last member who contributed anything worthwhile. You did this to yourself, you allowed this to happen. Also Im convinced all mods there are JIDF.

Power is concentrated on the top users of the mod team. Essentially it's the #1 moderator's call as to the direction of the sub. At this point, they all boomer conservatives. They won't admit it but it's true. Too much censorship for anything worthwhile to happen on there. The content over there for the past year and a half has been pure garbage. Lots of mistakes were made from a moderation standpoint and there's no coming back from it unfortunately.

ITT
Shareblue LARPing as stormfags and oldfags

Original founder of The_Donald. When I chose my mod team back in the day I tried to choose mods who wouldn't only focus on the negative and instead see the potential of our movement. I made a mistake when I let you become a mod. If you are so willfully ignorant to the fact that the_donald is phase 1 people to move here our other alt-righty platforms than you are most likely a massive faggot or a shill. You "never-trumper" idealists are the reason this board will never take off. Your actions are eerily similar to the cannibalistic left.

Adding to this, there has been a lot of change in the leadership since the sub went private. There have been three new top mods since. The first two are completely MIA and the last one is responsible for where the sub is at now. Pretty confident the leadership is infiltrated.

>our soliders
>fighting for kekistan
>many of US may come here

Since you're against illegal immigration you should know you aren't wanted here, and you'll never be wanted here, so fucking leave.

Some history for you faggots that aren't shareblue larpers ( I don't think any are ITT)

Over 100 year ago Chanology started, at the time it was the single largest troll to ever happen.
We trolled the media we trolled the scifags, we trolled IRL people into protesting. It was an amazing time, scifag secret documents were getting leaked left and right, IRL raids happened every month with tens of thousands of people showing up WORLD FUCKING WIDE.
But the scifags didn't become a billion dollar UFO cult by being stupid, the had a strategy "always attack, never defend", and this would be our Achilles heal.
The scifags came to the various chans, and started slamming the IRL protesters and calling any other Anons participating moralfags.
The swarmed the chans and force a false consensus the we indeed DID hate Changology and Chanologists.
And the bulk of us being idiots and suffering from chronic metooism fell for their bullshit.
So instead of continuing doing what we were doing and let the IRL and Moralfags do all the IRL fighting with the scifags and reaping the LULZ we started infighting and turning on each other.
The leftist faggots and liberals quickly co-opted Chanology and turned it from the world's great troll into a failing "movement" all about caring and saving people and it died almost as quick as it started.

THE EXACT FUCKING THING IS BEING TRIED HERE, NOW.

hopefully we're a little bit smarter than were over 100 years ago