SETH RICH WAS THE SOURCE

His name was Seth Rich, and he was a true patriot. He was the source of the leaked DNC emails

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943060307869650949

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/julian-assange-tweets-video-says-seth-rich-wikileaks-source-calls-brilliant/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943060307869650949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Jimmy. Congrats on the shout out. Let us know when Assange actually admits Seth was his source. Thanks.

Bump for seth.
True patriot among traitors.

We've known this all year...the only people that think it was russia only get their news from cnn

This news is 18 months late. RIP

This, its not a happening until someone is held accountable

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943060307869650949

FAKE AND GAY

Bump
But no one cares about this anymore. Hillary is still free to do a nation wide Costco tour. Skippy is still writing fake news. Fake news is in turbofaggot mode about taxes.
>Justice will not be served until those unaffected are as outraged as those who are

Nope

DELETE THIS

bump you niggers

happening///

sure joe

Have they found out who killed him yet? How's the investigation going?

There isn’t one

Why not? It wasn't a suicide.

People are ignorant and stay ignorant. When I argued for Seth some time ago on some popular site, I was downvoted to oblivion.

bump

He committed suicide by leaking some files.

Seth Rich is not dead.

Look it's a big coincidence he was Wikileaks source and he gets killed right after. However, big coincidences do happen. It would be nice to clear this up.

Sessions is Attorney General. He can order an investigation on Seth Rich:s death. I don't believe he's recused himself of this and I don't believe he's in conflict of interest.

Drumpftards really believe Set Rich is locked in a cage in the basement of Comet Ping Pong Pizza with John Podesta poking him with a broomstick.

The absolute state of the American alt-right.

Typical Clinton suicide - two bullets to the back

Artist rendering of the two suspects.

HIS
NAME
WAS
SETH
RICH

A man died to save his country form falling into darkness. You take money for shilling from the people who murdered him.

>fingers murdered DNC staffer

Seth Rich was killed by the GRU

A
FUCKING
LEAF

FAKE AND GAY

how is this fake ?
he looks exactly 3 years OLDER

he got robbed. the robber didn't take anything though.

His life does not count?

>watching progressives on youtube that aren't Jimmy Dore or H.A. Goodman
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

He looks very sad.

Go to Assange's Twitter and Drudge you moron

Trumps needs to pardon julian and bring him to the u.s. as a political refugee with the one condition that he provides concrete evidence that seth gave him the emails.

Sessions is a Bohemian Grove power bottom. Digits confirm, sadly

The gatewaypundutit article was putting meaning to the specified tweet. Assange retweeted a video saying Seth Rich was the source.

i don't know don't look into it people get robbed all the time don't think about it much or else

they found out and pulled some strings with some union members in DC didn't do it right though and had to get someone at the hospital to finish him off.

>Go to Assange's Twitter
yeah WHAT ?
that`s what he tweeted, moron

If this is confirmed I'm gonna gloat so freaking hard.

I don't get it, why is every one talking like Seth is dead, he's alive.