20 episode in this and it isn't that good ! it isn't even good ! joe is so fucking annoying and it's so unrealistic and...

20 episode in this and it isn't that good ! it isn't even good ! joe is so fucking annoying and it's so unrealistic and stupid the animation is really shitty . it isn't a bad show tho . when does it get better ?

she is cute

Dropped it at episode 30. Ippo is way better.

>2 unique IPs
Hello OP my newfriend

BTFO

>when does it get better ?

when your taste improves

Why did Joe fall asleep at the end of his match with Jose?

He was tired.

thanks for spoilers dude

>This animation is shity
>1970

Just skip straight to AnJ2, that season is the main reason people rave about Joe.

This.

Both are great you fool.

Its an ancient anime, of course its a little shitty.

No. Both seasons are as good as eachother.

it's one of the best manga I ever read and yet somehow I have no intention of watching the animation any time soon.

if you're gonna drop it at least switch to mango

Is Joe actually good or only regarded as a classic because it came so early, like Star of the Giants? 80s Joe might be a different story, like 80s Astro Boy.

Ashita no Joe manga > anime
I didn't like the animation as well but it's one of the greatest manga I have ever read

Joe really does grow as a character, it just takes a lot of time for a horrible person like him.

I was planning on watching this in a few years but if it's another Eureka Seven where I have to suffer through dozens of episodes with awful characters before it gets bearable I won't bother.