How is it possible for such a little country to have it's own bloodtype?

how is it possible for such a little country to have it's own bloodtype?
explain Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeeP2W_XlvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Furious inbreeding

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SUCH A LITTLE ISRAEL TO BE SUCH A HUGE THORN IN MY SIDE

Albanians, Kosovans and Greeks wuz north Africans n shieeet or vise versa?

peacock family form ther?

Georgian people are unique they are a special type of Aryan people from Persia. It's like Armenians but Armenians are darker. Ancient folks.

no scientific or more detailed answer?
are they based or *le meme country?

>posts picture of Y-chromosome haplogroups
>'blood type'

Oh the humanity...

S-sorry user

It's alright. Haplogroup G2 is a remnant from Neolithic Middle Eastern farmers. The relative isolation in which these people have lived for generations have preserved it. Haplogroup G was much more prevalent and all over Europe in ancient times but the invasion of Indoeuropean people into Europe has mostly marginalized this ancient farmer population.

they fought better or indos never touched them?

Most likely not touched that much. Indos had some 'technological' advantages over these farmers like horseback riding and maybe more prevalent iron weapons. Think Indos were generally rather brutal people with a strong warrior cult ... according to some sources their young males tended to band together in small 'wolf packs' and then invaded foreign territory. But think they were more adapted to plains than mountainous terrain so going West (Europe) or East (Mongolia, Tocharian culture / invasion of BMAC culture and India) seems to have been more preferable for them.

G2a males were already losing the game against indigenous I2a males for some reason
hell the very most of British neolithic samples are I2a

even in modern Sardinia, who resemble late neolithic Europe the best, I2a has a much higher frequency than G2a, especially in the interior of the island

Geographical isolation

Georgian and Armenian are unlike any other major language and are also not related to each other, and that region has tiny isolated communities that speak languages that also aren't closely related to either Armenian or Georgian

That is quite interesting and also new to me! Please correct me if wrong but afaik Neolithic farmers did mix quite a bit with Western hunter-gatherers (which I consider to have lots of haplogroup I). Haplogroup I then winning out against the farmer's G2a may mean that some haplogroups MAY be positively selected for due to unknown beneficial properties. Don't think this is simply founder effects... pity there is not more research on this topic.

Just noticed you said "Bloodtype"

they did yeah, pic related shows a nice cline towards WHG from anatolians to late pre-IE Europeans, but when one looks at autosomes vs Y-DNA, the shift from Anatolians like Barcin to early copper age Iberians for instance definitely seems harder on the Y-DNA
I2a was already present even in some Anatolians mind you, but G2a absolutely dominated

I think it might be culture as well, neolithic Euro cultures have often been considered matriarchal to some degree. Clearly these people welcomed between their tribes not just foreign females, which is common for most prehistoric cultures, but also foreign males, which is quite weird in a sense.

Whoa, fuckhuge picture! Thx!

Matriarchal culture and male introgression might be a solid explanation. Btw I generally do think that agriculture had led to both a cultural change as well as a shift in human reproductive strategy. Agriculture should have allowed for a higher number of progeny at the same time than classical hunter-gatherer lifestyle ... so shift to higher female fecundity may have payed off. This may have also meant a shift away from female testosterone to more estrogen (or something along that line). If I then consider the effects of intrauterine testosterone on (mostly male but also female) embryo's brains this may nicely explain a shift in society and behaviour ... less aggressive (maybe also less intelligent as a caveat) and more communal, fitting for a higher population density agricultural society.

Managed to hide when the Muslims raped the rest.

>muslims in neolithic age?
U wot m8?
also they hide from mudslimes? what?

Mountainous geological location.
Next question.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND SHIET

Can someone explain this haplo group stuff to me? for example I don't get how Anglos are closer related to Spaniards than Russians yet they look completely different to Spaniards but very similar to Russians?

Inbreeding

You mean the split between R1a and R1b haplogroup? Both variants are Indoeuropean (semi-nomadic cattle herders from the Pontic Capsian steppe). These people had invaded most of Eurasia by the end of the Neolithic, however, you may split their 'invasions' into two different waves. The first one was more prevalent in R1b and generally correlates with the propagation of the Centum family of Indoeuropean languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian etc). Another hotspot of R1b had been the Indoeuropean Tocharian culture in Mongolia (who also spoke a Centum language). Pic related, Tocharian mummy found in the Tarim basin.

The R1a haplogroup correlates with the Indoeuropean Satem language family (Baltic-Slavic, Persian, Sanskrit, etc) and comes from a second wave of migration which then met the descendents of the first wave in Europe.

Btw similarities in Northern Europeans (Brits, Germans, Russians, etc) is more due to the admixture of Northern hunter-gatherers into their genomes (would be haplogroup I1).

i mean illyrikangz were actually natives

I think they are just not included, or researched in that matter

wouldn't make sense otherwise

You have watched too much anime shlomo-kun.

nah i am pretty sure that their majority haplogroups are north african
i've read it somewhere

>Can someone explain this haplo group stuff to me?
Haplogroups are genetic markers that trace lines of paternal or maternal descent only. The paternal haplogroups are determined by looking at certain mutations on the Y chromosome, which is passed from father to son. Maternal haplogroups are determined by looking at certain mutations in the Mitochindrial DNA, which is passed from mother(but not father) to both sons and daughters. A caution: haplogroups say nothing about the majority of a person's genome. N O T H I N G. Don't be one of those haplomeme retards looking at haplogroup maps and thinking they are looking at racial maps.

Yes, they are mostly useful for tracing ancient human migration patterns.

M O U N T A I N S

Every little valley in the world had its own ethnicity 10,000 years ago.

haplo (genetic population cluster) says EVERYTHING about a person, Sup Forumss favorite hitler (e) was literally a white nigger, I are the only humans r are tolerated and the rest will be killed off like the vermin they are

Thanks. So a west-European breeding with a Slav isn't race mixing?

Mostly no 'race-mixing'. They are our not-so-distant cousins. But to stress it again, haplogroup tells you only about the Y-chromosome ... West Europeans are no pure Indoeuropeans either, when their invasion happened they did mix with the local population they had subjugated. In Europeans this will mostly be Neolithic Near Eastern farmer DNA, in Indians it would be Dravidian DNA and in Persians you will naturally find a lot of Arab.

Still, same roots both culturally and genetically.

So R1b is the glorious haplogroup?

there is no glory if you're on Sup Forums

yes, on gare du nord - paris is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=EeeP2W_XlvE

nah nigga dinosaurs wuz

lol what are you trying to prove with your ten year old video amerimutt?

I'm trying to prove you that things are better on 4chn than in your streets m8

lol you've never been in my streets, i walk throught gare du nord every day, and your posting a ten year old video of a protest to prove that things are better on Sup Forums, yes maybe for you amerimutt things are better on Sup Forums than in your shitty streets in your shitty 56percent country

It's all good man, it's all good,nothing to see here

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

amerimutt BTFO
>[ screeches in 56 percenter ]