Christian Bale: We’d Be Better Off If ‘White Dudes’ Weren’t Running Everything

>Christian Bale believes that American culture would be “much richer” if the people in power weren’t primarily white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpostbrasil.com/entry/christian-bale-american-culture-white-men_us_5a392b91e4b0c65287ac6a6b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zimbabwe probably thought the same lmao

(((white))) dudes sure do run everything!

DAS RITE
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

Yeah, you'd be fucking dead you pretentious prick.

You can kill yourself any time, Chris. One less white dude to fuck things up.

american are obsessed with purity because they have none
just like a girl with dady issues

he meant jews OP

What dirt do they have on him?

>another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread

Him and Colbert should get le black tv science man to design whites only suicide booths around major cities and they can be the guinea pigs

>Sup Forums retroactively hates TDK

OH I'M LAFFIN

don't forget about Haiti

lmao@Sup Forums
Although, they won't have grand kids, will they?

>another privileged white actor whines about oppression episode
truly embarrassing, I wonder if he killed his testosterone trying to look like Cheney

But niggers and women have demobstratably lower intelligence and variance in intelligence than white men. It's the reason white men dominant politics, business and chess tournaments and the reason black men dominate the welfare line

many cultures thrown into one does not equal a conjoined rich culture. it equals more segregation. and thats not rayciss wypipo it's just natural

Bale is secret talking about Jews.

>slavs are white
So this is your brain on Sup Forums.

Mel Gibson said it better

They finally found out a way to vent about jews and not be lynched.

He's just method acting, right guys? I don't want to dislike him.

>rich white guys aren't able to call-out oppression and help marginalized groups

do you genuinely believe this or are you too retarded to understand, bumpkin?

stop, they don't like truth around here

what if we're the bad guys Sup Forums

Christian Bale isn’t American

>Alana Vaginas

YA'LL WHITES BE DEVILS
PAY ME

One there is no oppression and two he's not giving up his cash, he's just padding his image.

The absolute state of Britcucks

British "people" are even worse

>there is no oppression

ah, so you're retarded. ok

white men are the most oppressed people in the world

Name one law that oppresses black people.

hol up

*least*

the affects of slavery/jim crow laws are still visible to this day, dumb retard. christ you people really are fucking stupid

bait

>the affects of slavery/jim crow laws are still visible to this day
Ok.

>the affects of slavery/jim crow laws are still visible to this day, dumb retard
Then name one, dumb retard

Zimbabwe is just a phase, Rhodesia forever

Hollywood culture would likely be much richer if Jews didn't run everything

Hmm maybe he's onto something

Easy now goy, you're overthinking this.

Literally no fucking source and nothing in google.

>he didn't even try to name one
hehe nothin personell kid

I mean, he isn’t wrong. If chinks were in control America wouldn’t be in debt...

spbp

What about jews, how would the US be if Jews were in control?

Affirmative action was a mistake.

we literally are.

D R O P P E D

any examples?

Good job, user. That makes almost as much fucking sense as "Rhodesia was just a phase, Zimbabwe forever".

why does Sup Forums fall for clickbait articles with stupid titles? do you guys not look at the sidebar of this site?

wtf I hate batman now

>fucking white people!
>immigrants only want to move to countries with white people running them, living in them, working in them, etc
WEEEEEEEEW

welsh are anti anglo, surprise surprise

The globalists got to him.

especially in hollywood... wait...

>why does Sup Forums fall for clickbait articles with stupid titles?

We're not ones to let an opportunity to carry on like swooning nineteenth-century matrons pass.

Based
Also let's make this thread on topic

ah so you're saying there is literally no difference between the white and black communities, then? employment is the same? crime rates are the same? job prospects, graduation rates, all the same?

lmao. dumb brainlets

their argument is failed on principle. It's funny that I used to think they just didn't know the difference between multi racial and multi cultural but apparently they really want multiple different cultures living together in peace and harmony and saying some somali child rapist must assimilate to my culture is a crime. They should take history as an example and copy first generation immigrants. Worst of all this seems to be largely ignored by so called (((alt right))) heroes, fucking opportunist hypocrites.

it's different because niggers are genetically inferior, if you cannot refute this just hang yourself

>In 2017, 105 (78D, 27R) women hold seats in the United States Congress, comprising 19.6% of the 535 members; 21 women (21%) serve in the United States Senate, and 84 women (19.3%) serve in the United States House of Representatives. Five women delegates (3D, 2R) also represent American Samoa, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands in the United States House of Representatives.

>Man who more or less lives in a gated community has an opinion like this

What a stupid faggot.

How about the institution of law enforcement itself?

t. White dude so up his own arse and incredibly difficult to work with to the point several studios refuse to hire him

>maaan fuck borders and laws and sheeeiiiitt

christ why do we as a civilized society tolerate this shit?

>13% of the population
>Commits over 50% of all violent crime
>Surprised when police presence is stronger in black communities

there is a difference; niggers are dumb and violent whilst whites are hard working and empathetic

those are the people that say it's not okay to mug and rape you, as if niggers cared

Bateman is such a dork

>t. Shane Hurtbutt

this is literally something bateman would say during a dinner to appear more human

literally stereotypes and stormfront-tier disinfo. congrats. now please post your shitty jpgs in an attempt to prove that blacks are somehow "genetically inferior" to whites

i'll wait right here

what race still lives in huts to this day?

>no link

OP...I...

poop poop poop
i like to eat a poop

Droped, I wont watch any more of his movies

In every nation in history that had blacks they were the lower of lowest

you have to prove they are equal to whites, the FBI crime statistics are enough to prove my position

what race has suffered the most from foreign imperialism?

hmmmmmm.................

what fucking disinfo retard, that's reality, and if you want to shut your ears and scream to hide from it, that's your problem.

Fuck off Linkara

>foreign imperialism
>Bad

yeah those chinese and indians totally suffered for that shit huh

>FBI crime statistics are enough to prove my position

whites are pedophiles and mass shooters. QED *tips fedora*

>Mexico
>Brazil
>all of Africa
>the Middle East
All places that are ran by non-white men. Bale and every other Eurocuck and Hollywood Jew are free to move to those countries.

europeans

Bru.

Asians and they're doing fine
next question?

huffpostbrasil.com/entry/christian-bale-american-culture-white-men_us_5a392b91e4b0c65287ac6a6b

There you go, Bale cocksuckers.

>chinese and indians totally suffered for that

um, yes? is this b8?

you forgot poo country

Is this the guy that beat up his own mother. Why would I take advice from him? He’s a literal nigger.

um yes? what is maoism? what is the caste system?

in a majority white country yes that is to be expected you low IQ subhuman

native americans probably

native americans died from illness, and there's still a shitload of beaners

so true. just look at all the parts of the world not run by white men. richness everywhere.

Wow all you fags are feasting on bait. Christian Bail is virtue signalling leftist ideals so ha can get off the Hollywood blacklist and start making blockbusters again