Icp doubters apologize

These fucking crazies called feminem out years ago while slimFags were bumping his shit. Apologize fag worshipers.

I'll apologize when they finally explain to me how magnets work.

I wonder the same shit.
Need a red pill on magnets ASAP.

Its magic

>Grown men who paint their faces calling out a wigger who sucks dicks on Grindr.
I'm the one who deserves an apology.

That's not good enough

Not an ICP, coined Feminem back in 99
Elements like iron and neodymium have a field domain around them which is not restricted and can be aligned by external fields. When these types of elements are grouped up the fields will couple and form a larger field that extends exponentially beyond the element.

That doesn't explain anything, I'm more confused than I was before. Why do I feel weird when sitting in a bathtub full of magnets?

Does it make your nuts stick together?

HAhahah, guess because you're one of the few people that do that. Also perhaps we're chipped with RF devices that don't work when in an improvised Faraday cage

I only have the one
Don't joke about being chipped, the ayys have been chipping us for years and I know because I am one of those people. I distinctly remember being brought up, as dreamlike as they tried to pass it off as, and the change that occurred both mentally and physically after that. I even know exactly where the chip is, I just wish they would be open about it with me.

because of THE SECRET

Beat me to it, faggot. Also, FPBP.

All "alium" abductions or sightings is the government. Don't fall for their lies.

False. Many of them are John Podesta on vacation from his government work.

That's what they want you to think, god forbid there be anything more omnipotent than our government. Can't have that

Just looked these guys up, it's like Guy Fieri has a secret rap career.

I still think magnets must just be a miracle. Miracles everywhere

Fuckin magic nigga

>god forbid there be anything more omnipotent than our government
>god
Answered yourself before I could even respond.
God is the only authority I put any credence in.
Podesta IS the government.

Like fucking shooting stars

>Miracles everywhere
Giraffes....I mean....

For the record I always hated rap. I would listen to some tracks when I was 12 or fed up with tech death. So fuck rap only subwhites and niggers like it and fagthony.

Dear user, what if we are the aliens and this is a prison planet much like Australia was a prison for potatonigs and britfags

They are a fantastic thing and I like the miracle aspect, but it's just really cool physics

>apologizing to a clown

What if intelligent life is a rarity and we're far more alone than we think?

ICP is fucking gay too.