You are walking through a forest when you come upon a wizard. He makes you an offer...

You are walking through a forest when you come upon a wizard. He makes you an offer. You can choose to have a season 3 and 4 greenlit for either GochiUsa or Non Non Biyori; however, the series you don't pick will never receive another season. If you say neither and try to walk away, both series will be cancelled and never get any more episodes or chapters.

What do you do.

I tell the wizard he needs better moral dilemmas, then choose NNB because that's the only one of the two I've watched and would enjoy more episodes.

This is the EASIEST choice in the world.

NNB by a 100 million miles, I'd happily die the day after S4 NNB final episode. That show is fucking amazing on so many levels to other SoL shows.

That's a no-brainer if I've ever seen one.

Let me think for a moment...

As much as I like gochiusa s2 was shit so non non biyori.

Neither. Can I ask him to nuke all the threads too?

NNB, obviously

NNB..baka

Rabbits

This.
I like NNB, I love GochiUsa.

>the greatest SoL ever made or the second most bland, vapid SoL ever made behind Urara Meirochou
>a difficult decision
I'll go with two-time official Sup Forums AOTY Non Non Biyori.

>the first person in the thread to choose the blatantly inferior show
>justifies choice with breasts
Sasuga.

NNB

My wife Chino will get two more seasons.

Non Non Biyori. Easy choice.

Walk away obviously

Fuck rabbits

Ask the wizard to give me a Hotarun.

then i want meme girl

Consider the following.

>As much as I like gochiusa s2 was shit

S2 was superior to S1 in almost every way.
Do you hate the ChiMaMes or what kind of shit taste could lead you to dislike GochiUsa S2?

>If you say neither and try to walk away, both series will be cancelled and never get any more episodes or chapters.

This is the superior option. It will prevent thousands of shitposts on Sup Forums.

That's no ordinary rabbit!

Gochiusa

My nigga

Someone post the webm

All I need is Candy Store.

Everything that gets a third season turns to shit. Give it to the rabbits since it's already at that point.

Nah, what you really need is to learn japanese

Can I pick Kinmoza instead?

Why does he?

>>justifies choice with breasts
You can't really blame him though, those are some pretty good breasts.

Elaborate.

Are you guys really fine with having the best girl being called "candy store"? the hell is wrong with you EOP

Fuck you, OP. Why did you create this hypothetical scenario!? I really wouldn't want either to be cancelled, but I guess I'd go GochiUsa.

She literally gets called Dagashiya by characters in the show so what are you going on about?

>It's okay as long it's Japanese

Ok so do you call people who write manga "cartoon house"? because that's what it means.

People call her 駄菓子屋 because that's her job. Would you say "my job is a Candy Store" well unless you're retarded you fucking don't.

Then again you anglocucks probably don't understand the concept of metonymy well enough to use it properly, so I suggest you shut the fuck up forever.

Also it's only partly translated, a better and more consistent (yet still litteral) translation would be "cheap candy store".

Sure, go enjoy your funimation subs and keep on memetexting, afterall it's not like understanding the language, culture and humour helps on ejoying anime or anything. Gee I could do without drama CDs !

I refuse to read this because of the spacing.

Kill the wizard, fuck his corpse. Pay for 10 seasons of both shows with the money I get from selling his magic items.

>Sure, go enjoy your funimation subs and keep on memetexting, afterall it's not like understanding the language, culture and humour helps on ejoying anime or anything. Gee I could do without drama CDs !
are you okay there buddy?
-ya can mean the store as well as the seller

I'm not talking about what it CAN or MAY or COULD mean but about what it DOES mean in that particuliar context. I'm sorry you have such a hard time understanding such simple matters.

In the particular context it is a nickname you autist.

So would you say that you prefer the translation "Candy Lady", then?

And occupations can't be nickname because?
It would be a better translation, yeah.

no dude it has to be
CHEAP CONFECTIONERIES SALESWOMAN
to be honest

They can. Why cant Candy Store be a nickname?

I would ask him to transform me into a cute loli.

>People call her 駄菓子屋 because that's her job.
They called her Candy Shop/Seller before she worked at the candy store though. She just lived there and her grandma ran the thing. So what does it mean in that context? Obviously they aren't calling her "Candy Seller" when she doesn't even sell candy. She does live at a candy shop though, so maybe they're calling her "Candy Shop" the same way someone might be referred to by their place of origin as a nickname.

So in the end it makes literally no difference, since it effectively means 'Hello, [Lady who runs the] Candy Store' in that context and would have the same value as a nickname, in the same way a broken translation could be a nickname for a foreign character.
It's just a name, everyone still knows who she is dumb-dumb and from now on I'm going to be sure to call her Candy Store just in case you're in the thread, specifically to annoy you :^)

If you only care about the denotation then yeah, but completely disregarding the conotation is fucking stupid.
And it would still be localised anyway.

It can be a nickname in the same way cutting your dick is an available option. People just don't do it because it's fucking stupid and there are better alternatives.

>So what does it mean in that context?
駄菓子屋(さんのところの孫娘)
Remember that thing about metonymy a few posts ago?

That dick cutting analogy is literally the most retarded thing I've read all day.

thats because he is retarded

>and from now on I'm going to be sure to call her Candy Store
He's late to the party if he just started screeching about this now.

>Remember that thing about metonymy a few posts ago?
Yes and Candy Store works under those rules.

>駄菓子屋(さんのところの孫娘)
You're saying that they're calling child Kaede "The candy seller's granddaughter", abbreviated as "candy seller". How is that any more obtuse than just calling her "candy store", with her home as an adjunct to her for the purposes of metonymously naming her.

We've gone and done a full circle. Fine whatever, complaisantly call her candy store, your loss.

I choose NNB, GochiUsa is shit

Don't insult idiots when discussing with them. They need love and attention.

Also, love Renchon.

I'm glad you agree that candy store is a superior and more sensible nickname.

NNB of course.
I'd love a season 3

I love both, so I stab him before he can do anything.

nnb, it makes me question my life choices slightly less than gochiusa

I love them both but would choose Non Non Biyori.

Was there ever any doubt

KLANG

I don't pick any so both get cancelled forever.

but I am a wizard myself.

I want to choose neither because both ended just fine and good things have to end sometime. I would be much more upset if 2 more seasons of either series ended up to be mediocre crap.

I guess if I was forced to pick then I choose rabbitcoffees becasue it seemed to get better the longer it went on.

>understanding the subs perfectly
>important in SoL

NNB. Let our favorite loli Nam vet make rabbit stew.

360 and walk away

NNB obviously? Is comfy and feely

I see you've installed rikaisama, very impressive