Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss3Abk_bwLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Um, the president doesn't dictate anyone.

>Balding nigger ball ape gives his genius insight on politics

I'm a huge NBA fan but I quit cold turkey last season. The ads on jerseys, Lonzo Ball's ugly mutt face, SJW commissioner Adam Silver, Black Twitter's cringe NBA memes, everything being shooting 3's now. Its a ugly product.

These people are giving Trump way more power than he actually he has. It's absolute insanity. How can they not see this?

And yet him and every other city nigger is gonna vote a democrat as mayor in every city for the 75th year in a row and still find a way to blame republicans for why their city sucks

That receding hairline dictates you though hahahahahahahaha

HILL YES HE'S RIGHT, #IMPEACH #RESIST

>a ugly
Spotted the nigger.

Eyo President Drumf! Stop tryna dictate us.

Who?

itt people believe one person in government has more power than he actually has while simultaneously wanting to give the government more power by voting democrat.
How the fuck does that work in their minds?

Doesn't his coach dictate his play?

>millionaire famous nigger
>still has chip on his shoulder
imagine my shock

"Well, I mean, that's a great question. At the end of the day, like I said, I don't think a lot of people was educated. And I think that's one of the biggest problems that we have that when it becomes vote time, that people are just not educated on either the individual or what's actually going on in the state of the world right now. Not that particular state, but in the state of the world."
-LeBron James, Intellectual Critic.

Sup Forums ON THE JEWS: "WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET SIX AND A HALF JEWS DICTATE US"
Call me retarded but they won't force me to do shit.

Ah I used to love Lebron. Was a huge fan. But his politics really alienated me.

Then he got on stage to shill for Hillary.

Now I have no respect for him.

Jordan stayed out of politics. Jordan has one of the biggest brands ever. Bad marketing move lebron.

Not to mention lebron is flat out wrong and misinformed about his stances

Why is he wearing a muslim beard ? Notice no beard on his upper lip. Should be investigated.

Dude. The guy literally puts da ball in da basket. Tha'st his entire life. Stop trying to gauge the depths of his cognition

Black unemployment is at its lowest point in 17 years. It's the lowest it's ever been for spics since they started recording it.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this moron.

Shut the fuck up and dance for the crowd, sportsnigger

>t. guy paid to do what he is dictated to do on the court by a person (aka his coach)
top lel

Played HS basketball, followed NBA and went to games for my local team (Grizzlies) until this year. All of these players coming out and condemning whitey is too much for me. No more shekels for NFL or NBA. sorry

Agreed on Jordan. He's smart. Lil Wayne is in the same boat. Economics trumps politics.

Yo yo yo, you cant dictate someone dawg! You can only dictate TO someone.

He rasis
HE RASIS!

dat shit deep yo

Its not hard to see threw Lebrons racist projections, being a regular at previous Wh gatherings

>dictate us

is this even the correct usage of the word? i know blax have bad grammar and but a tenuous-at-best grasp on the english langage, but you'd think when trying to dip your toe into politics, you'd at least speak properly.

>we're not going to let ourselves be dictated over by one person

is likely what he meant to say.

This. I saw the cover of some sports mag the other day about the 76ers I think. There were cartoon characters of three black players riding with the white coach driving the vehicle. Sums it up nicely.

>as he dictates to niggerkind

Trump has been a great distraction to the total shitshow that is Congress, I guess.

haha exactly

SO BRAVE

Remember lebron only graduated high school

I unironically would rather than lebron James in the white house than the apprentice's host

Why do they act like 60+ million people didn't vote for Trump and that Trump has dictator powers? Are they really this retarded?

>being this salty that Lebron BTFO Trump in one of the most liked tweets of all time

Who is "we" and what is the process of dictating someone?

you'd rather have someone whose special ability is throwing a ball into a circle than someone whose special ability is manipulating people, making decision (and money) and negotiating?

do you have any idea how fucking retarded you are? do you have any idea how out of touch with reality and brainwashed you have become by your delusional trump derangement syndrome brought to you by the MSM?

Not only is he right, he has a bigger dick than all the saltcucks replying to this

Sho nuff, weez ain't goan be dictimated by noes krakkas.

>Ooga booga bix nood muhfugga mah nikka finna holla nigga
>AWWWWW SLAY QUEEN WORLD STAR

Do these animals really thinking they're "winning" any sort of dialogue?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Nigga bling bling basketball friend chicken shiiiiiieeeeeeet, fuck white people

>unless it's Eternal Nigger Kang Obama, then we do whatever he says.

>Being on a first name basis with a groid pumpkin pusher
NBA are a bunch of slack jawed faggots, just like you

Checked
>WE WUZ PUNDITS AN SHEEIT!

>black penis on the brain
MUH DICK
WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT

lebron is same nigger that faked a hate crime to have an excuse for if he loses in playoffs. gated community, security guards and cameras. someone magically came in, spray painted nigger on his door, they called cops, setup press conference with quotes from older niggers and racism and just happened to wash off all evidence before the police get there.

he also paid about $40,000 to have his bald hair covered up.

and has lost more finals than hes won.

and at the end of the day is still a nigger.

This

Ooga McBooga, nigga.

If I were as stupid as Lebron and my vocabulary included a lot of words that don't exist I would be terrified of speaking "to the nation" and making a fool of myself. Its one of the very few real benefits of being a stupid nigger. You are so dumb you have no idea you are being an idiot and your lack of awareness paradoxically gives you confidence.

There go his chances at another ring. When will they learn? The Trump curse is real.

Imagine if it was Obama still president. Imagine the hypocrisy of those people

Trump is certainly dictating the shit out of niggers, and they’d better listen!!!!

Do what Trump says, LeBron. Now.

>FUCK DRUMPF AN FUCK WYPIPO NIGGA!!!!

>This dumbass spear chucker hasn't heard about the Trump Curse.

Numerical ouija says broken ankle

>basketball

is that bait?

It's far more likely that he will be pulled over and shot, or get caught with drugs.

>sheeit
so they actually do say sheeeit? for some reason I thought that was just part of the meme. Why didn't you people send them back to Africa after abolishing slavery again?

abe lincoln got killed but that was abe's plan

Screen cap this
>January 23rd, 2018
>Lebron James accused of sexually assaulting young women in 2006

it's shopped newfag

how am I supposed to know? I lost the ability to spot satire and the like during the 2016 election.

Actually heard he has a micro penis

Your right. More of the people in the country voted in one person dictating you.

Trump's actually been trying to take his executive power to the next level for a while now. Take a look at John Yoo, himself a fan of Hamilton's powerful executive, and his comments on what Trump has been trying to get away with legally.

>so they actually do say sheeeit?
>he thinks nigger is just a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=ss3Abk_bwLs

No. LeBron ran their last coach out of town so he could have a puppet coach in Cleveland. LeBron is the entire franchise. Player, coach and GM. He runs the show.

LeBron James is one of the most intelligent athletes on the planet right now. He's a very smart guy.

>Implying dictator is the same as God Emperor
Silly nigger

CHECKED AND PRAISE

ye it'll just be multiple republicans/anti-democrats dictating you, for the next 8 years

As a person, on his own with no help on anything, he's a typical NOG. Emotionally retarded, void of deductive reasoning and morals due to being raised without a Dad. His life decisions are stupid.

Look at how he spray painted "nigger" on his house in Cali to try and make it look like he was being harassed.

nigger.

user went two shades whiter after he stopped watching the NBA

I remember the times when Basketball was fun, now it's become a hoodrat's game now. I just stick to Baseball and Football (soccer for my fellow burgers)

isn't the twist that this is all staff excluding players? Players aren't hired, they're drafted and contracted. I would believe diversity in stadium sweepers and hotdog vendors.

>Trump's actually been trying to take his executive power to the next level for a while now.
Executive power has increased exponentially under every single president since FDR. Anyone who tries to make this seem like a Trump problem is a fucking moron.

Another reason why Jordan is lightyears better.

>Is a nigger payed to look like a muslim right?

Oh yeah, for sure. But just because something increases periodically doesn't mean that there are points where it becomes too much.The main problem lies within his interpretation, where he seems to be unable or unwilling to differentiate between his executive abilities and the responsibilities of the congress, like when he talks about messing with Mexican import prices.

>Is he right?
He is a fucking nigger owned by jews, what do you think?