What are the soyboys more scared of, fearsome intelligent beasts bred for dominance by Europeans or heterosexuality?

what are the soyboys more scared of, fearsome intelligent beasts bred for dominance by Europeans or heterosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-en82Isq_0
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/17/571460563/virginia-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-pit-bulls-during-walk-in-woods-says-sherif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pitbull hysteria- because soyboys have found one more right they don't want people to have.

>tfw soyboy liberals banned pit bulls in my province

niggerdogs are scum

calm down sally, get your life straight and we won't have to set our dogs on you.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

>pitbulls are the niggers of dogs
you're the nigger of niggers

>My dogs aren't violent! Stop hating them or we'll be violent against you!

>fearsome intelligent beasts bred for dominance by Europeans

you seem to have linked the wrong pic OP

>Get BTFO in the other pittbull thread
>So butthurt you decide to make another thread

Hey she's training her dog just like I do. I snatch a soy boy off the street then rub a tennis ball in his greasy dreads to get my pitbull on their scent.

>Niggers and their niggerdogs preying on soyboys
Seems like the problem is solving itself

you wouldn't be so opposed to pitbulls if you didn't spend your time crawling into backyards and jerking off peeping into nursery windows.

>he's too much of a pussy to get a pit bull
>he'd rather give his poodle soymilk than feed his pit bull mutant mass gainer shakes

youtube.com/watch?v=y-en82Isq_0

sounds like you like sneak into your backyard and jerk off your dog or something. Don't project that nonsense onto me mate.

look at that guy. I bet he's trying to find a doctor to have his pitbull attached to him where a dick would normally be found.

>Don't project that nonsense onto me mate.

if I project anything onto you, just shut up and stick out your tongue soyboy.

fuck niggerdogs.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/17/571460563/virginia-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-pit-bulls-during-walk-in-woods-says-sherif

>fearsome intelligent beasts
>posts pic of a stupid farm dog

People that hide behind aggressive looking dogs are cowards.

>fuck niggerdogs.
I'll stick to women

>Trying this hard

You got btfo in the last thread. Not by just me, but by multiple people who told you how retarded and low IQ you are.
Why do this to yourself again? you must be a glutton for punishment.

Pitbulls: because i want to conceal the fact i cant fight or fuck well in the trashiest way possible

>i want to conceal the fact i cant fight or fuck
you're not doing a very good job.

Pitbulls did nothing wrong.

>what are the soyboys more scared of, fearsome intelligent beasts bred for dominance

This is what turns submissive soy boys on.

That dog looks aggressive too you poofter

yeah. Soyboys would love pitbulls if pitbulls had black dicks.

This

I wonder if god like me harassing soyboys or if he's prefer I had mercy. Probably mercy. beating a soyboy is like beating a woman.

I apologize soyboys. don't let me get to you, most of you will be men some day. Jesus saves

>be pitbull
>owner adopts you at birth
>feeds you and takes care of you for 10 years
>maul them to death anyway because the doorbell was too loud

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

>praising the absolut most nigger-like dog breed
Absolutely degenerate.

>had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
lol

>niggerdogs

>the 66% of dogs
Still better than Americans.

A dog owned mostly by gymfags, gains fanatics and doyouevenlifters

That's a war dog. Not a pet. If you live on the fucking frontier in grizzly territory then you are justified in owning these. And your neighbors are justified in shooting them down if they approach them as well.

>fearsome intelligent beasts bred for dominance by Europeans or heterosexuality
those are the same thing