GANDALF NO

Women are partly to blame for showbiz sex scandal, says Sir Ian McKellen: Star claims some actresses tell directors they will sleep with them to win roles

>'People must be called out and it's sometimes very difficult for victims to do that,'
>'I hope we're going through a period that will help to eradicate it altogether. But from my own experience, when I was starting acting in the early Sixties, the director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting jobs. . . some of them had at the bottom of their photograph 'DRR' — directors' rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192439/Sir-Ian-Women-partly-blame-showbiz-sex-scandal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zXZGCLGfqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can feminists do? Can they accuse non-rascist gay man of mansplaining?

Homosexual men are notorious misogynists. As a gay man in acting he comes from a position of significant privilege and he can't possibly understand how oppressed women are.

McKellen is a legendary pederast. He walks around with a harem of 14-18yo boys

Looking at you Jennifer Lawrence

In his defense he hasn't been accused of harassing any women.

Yeah I’m sure all those years living in the closet really feel privileged to him

It would be funny if he intentionally harassed women to better disguise his homosexuality

Pahaha Big up Gandalf on thot patrol.

Remember that movie where he played a Nazi that also starred Brad Renfro who ended up killing himself a few years later? I wonder what he knew

And in Hollywood, it takes a gay man to tell the truth!
Something the rest of us have been doing since this shit storm started.

>gandalf dresses as nazi and rapes teenaged boy
>teenaged boy kills himself
"It was okay because he wanted me to rape him.
>harvey weinstein rapes teenaged actresses
>actresses complain in their forties
"Well the actresses are guilty because they wanted to get raped."

Shut the hell up!
Faggot.

Wait, you mean a peter puffer doesn't respect women. Imagine mah schoke.

2018 is going to be incredible. When Trump said I was going to get tired of winning, I didn't believe him.

This is what we want. This is the Marxists' Achilles heel. This is how we destroy them once and for all time: INTERSECTIONAL INFIGHTING

PoC feminists vs white feminists
Berniebros vs BLM
Kikes vs BDS
Trannie faggots vs TERFs

How many more potential sources of conflict can you add to this list?

We should be larping as one group and provoking the other, then feeding the fire.
This should be easy for us.
I call for an organized campaign.

He's obviously not wrong. Of course some women would willingly have sex for showbiz.

We live in a world where the first person to speak any truth to women is a FUCKING FAGGOT. God damn, this fucking planet.

He's a respected gay man in a liberal art-form, so he's untouchable.

>. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.'
In other news rain was once again followed by the ground being wet

That's what everyone says about Anderson Cooper's bff Andy Cohen on Bravo. The whole reason he created housewives franchise was because he hates women and wants to humiliate them

What about fag hags? They're straight women who only hang out with gay men. Yeah. As it turns out, nobody hates women more than other women.

I’m not even a famous director and I get girls asking me to hookup

why so salty? I'm a dyke and I'm not even mad.

Just for the record, she is shit testing me, she won’t delete me haha

tell her you'll give her a reward for acting out a part in private for her
make her say some antifeminist shit
then pat her on the head as her reward and send her home

Is the gay jew wrong tho

youtube.com/watch?v=4zXZGCLGfqY

Wut

Yeah, women are sluts
I never understood the Sup Forums can't get laid meme , it's easier to get laid today then it was 20 years ago
Women are loose and easy today, if some nerd want's to get laid it's pretty fucking easy

tits or gtfo

no.

Seriously, no one gives a fuck that you are a woman, the only worth that revelation brings to you is
tits or gtfo

& how many directors did Sir Wankalot blow 2 get a gob...I mean job?

>ree i don't care that you're a woman, give me tits
>give me tits cause you're a woman
>I dont care about you
>I want tits
okay senpai whatever you say.

I know right. Its about dressing well and having a nonchalant attitude. Turtleneck and long overcoat combo usually works

Soyboy

Don’t be jealous

This guy looks fucking ridiculous

The skinny jeans are stupid but that wasn’t what I was referencing the pic for. Turtlenecks Make girls weak, never fails.

I hate turtlenecks.

Love coats, trench coats and jackets etc.

I get better looking girls than you and don't have to dress like a homosexual in denial.

Here's your tits. Now STFU

Less opinions more tits
tits or gtfo

Nice larp

There was a definite creepy vibe between these two in that movie. I wasn't aware the kid killed himself until you mentioned it. He was most liikely pizzagated.

Based faggot.

thouse are big tits

>thinking anyone wants your bound dyke tits
There is another option.

You jealous, twink? You're getting absolute bottom of the barrel indie and uni girls dressed like that.

I showed this picture to my two sisters. They both said almost at the same time "do you know him?"

They were all excited. I guess he got their 'ginas all tingly.

My sisters are both Cheerleaders and very much part of the "social scene" in school. (I am 19 and in college so INB4 underage).

Then again this guy is a male model and most people don't look like Daniel Fox.

Sorry lady, It's not that I actually want to see the fat mammaries of a ugly dyke .It's more of a shut the fuck up, your opinion was invalidated the second you said you were a woman
Tits or gtfo

>We live in a world where the first person to speak any truth to women is a FUCKING FAGGOT.
We're taking it back, user. Don't worry.
we have rules, bitch
chief amongst them,
>tits or gtfo

>thinking anyone is innocent in faggotwood
the real irony is they blow the whistle to virtue signal but now all go down in flames

good riddens

Tessa Fowler

Yeah nah tits or gtfo

Because Men aren't Men anymore you waste of oxygen.

Now we wait for the guys he's harassed to come out....Should have kept his mouth shut.

Wow you really are triggered aren’t you hahaha

>2 victim groups at each others throats.

Divide and conquer lads. Keep up the good work.

"Gods and monsters" with him and Brendan Fraser. B gets molested.

>this guy is a male model
Yeah that would be why dude lol. He still looks ridiculous, just be honest

Guys? You mean boys. Magneto has kiddie-diddler written all over him.

/ourfaggit/

only interaction between a Man and a woMan should be beatings and sex

This poster looks like a Sup Forums shop.

no, you have opinions
>women shouldn't act like whores
>reee show your tits.
>your opinion was invalid the moment you said you where a woman
ergo, the entire picture you posted is objectively wrong.
what option is that?
no
>actually being a whore
gg no re
sorry I'm here to stay
>men aren't men anymore
sounds pretty far fetched. at what point in history do you think men are not men?

Faggots-pederasts and feminazi whores are mutually annihilating each other.

I bet it's the Trumps transdimensionall space chess

>Homosexual men are notorious misogynists
lol triggered u fag??

Tits or gtfo

What part of, no one cares about your opinions did you not understand?
Tits or GTFO

it is not how I would choose to go out but my sisters loved his outfit. So I think it comes down to who am I dressing for. Myself? (never in a billion years would I go out like that on my own violation) or to get women? (apparently that look opens the flood gates so there may be something to that).

>Tfw Gandalf made you touch the magical wand he keeps beneath his robes

I think he’s just jealous the directors aren’t offering to Fuck him so he’ll deign to be in their movies

>dyke

Get in.

no
>REEE WE DONT CARE ABOUT U
>WHY WONT YOU POST TITS!?
T-theyre fast!

>my sisters loved his outfit.
He could wear a dress and theyd love his outfit. Have you seen the shit rappers and singers wear?

It's like the most basic rule in the world that you never listen to what women say about what they want or like

>when the people on pol reee about me saying pol wants to kill fags
>then this guy comes along.
make me

He's right. Women are sluts men are being punished for it. 99% of these skanks weren't actually raped.

Plus you can look fashy

>I wish Sup Forums had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

>So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, user, besides the will of leftists.

Your existence here is a meme and you don't have an opinion. Enjoy your stay.

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Based Gandalf, telling the absolute TRUTH. ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND WILL GLEEFULLY WHORE THEMSELVES OUT YO ADVANCE THEMSELVES

You should just embrace being anonymous and never mention being a female here ever again.

At the very least stop posting in this thread. You are validating everything they're saying by being a fucking retard.

I hope we will be able to kill known homosexuals out in the streets

nice coat but turtlenecks are gay

He's right. You have to go in the oven for 14 minutes at 88 degrees fahrenheit.

Guess the final red pill is to be a fudge packer

The left are devouring themselves

tits or gtfo bitch

There’s a rumor certain individuals from that trio of films shot on that island were into “hobbits”.

>88 degrees fahrenheit.
That's like shower temperature

>they're

show tits roastie

I actually liked that movie
>wished i had a grandpa like that

U wot m8?

It's going to get so bad this would likely be possible, it will only get worse until it gets better. We will likely have a civil war, genocide and mass deportations. If Trump thinks he can fix America's problems without bloodshed he is sorely mistaken. Even if Trump names the kikes and cleans house in the US nothing will get better without forced mass social engineering projects that would take trillions of dollars and years to complete to undo decades of kike propaganda. The much easier and simpler solution is people die and our culture and beliefs are reaffirmed threw bloodshed and sacrifice. This coupled with good propaganda.

when an obviously super opressed homosexual destroys some feminist whores

oy vey its like anodda showa
no
thanks for the hospitality. I really enjoy the central heating ^:)

>Homosexual men are notorious misogynists.
This. Nothing redpills you harder on roasties than not being attracted to them in the first place. They have literally zero redeeming qualities.