Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6FUMMpZbo&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=bJdcjnTTFhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

academics

Reminder Kraut is a crossdresser who owns several corsets.

>mfw waiting for Jim video
>mfw waiting for NYT chat log leak
>mfw waiting for 5 hours of private calls between Sargon and Kraut to leak

Skeledemics here. What do you want Kraut?

Now imagine that in a corset.

Now that kraut has been dealt with the focus should shift to the other culprits. Zeph and lizz lizard especially since they have done malicious shit in the past.

*teleports behind you*
>I expected better, kiddo
*strikes katana through your back*
*rided off into the distance with the secret tapes, never to be found again*

>>mfw waiting for 5 hours of private calls between Sargon and Kraut to leak
This is why Sargon and Vee are posting in these threads. They are waiting for the leaked convo so they can flag it.

eww!

I want someone to make an anime out of the whole Kraut fiasco.

Yeah, it's funny how as soon as this shit happens you get a ton of
>MUH E CELEBS COME ON GUYS LETS JUST IGNORE THIS STUFF IT'S ALL OVER NOW RIGHT?

And the fact the /ourguy/ youtubers are willing to leave it at this isn't helping. Kraut going down isn't good enough. He's just the tip of the iceberg and there is so much more dirt under the hood.

That pizzagate anime was so fucking good, I was hoping he'd do more

Skeptics are the 'Always THINKIN' meme

The grand clash.

Did Zeph even say when he's gonna upload?
Somebody ask him on twitter

>yfw kraut tries to debunk race realism and ends up accidentally redpilling his viewers straight past race realism into full blown Goyim Knowing

Maybe Murdoch Murdoch?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

I did and he's pulling his tail back in. He's only going to publish the Sargon recording and he claims he has the consent of the people that were recorded. He pussied out of most of the juicy stuff.

Jim was going for the Skeptics as a group in the Warski stream. I imagine he still has some personal grudges because of GG.

the judens

It's a shame he already did a kekistan episode, you think he's going to skip over this or say fuck it and go retcon mode?

Who is this Radiobrain person? This is FNGR-levels of autism.

Do you think somebody threatened him, or something.

you know they did. if he releases it NYT will dox him and release shit saying he's alt right

Jim has been on several streams with CRP, Layman and Aydin for the las few weeks.

I don't particulary like the chilean fag, but I just hope he doesn't ass rape the other two in his video.

I wouldn't blame him. Jim probably wanted a final solution, while the Skeptics just wanted perpetual low-hanging fruit.

Do we have anything we can use to pressure him?

Kraut went full SHUT IT DOWN on this video. Can you guess why?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

link/image on erotic cookbook pls

It really would be disappointing that everyone else gets away with no repercussions or loss of status just because kraut went down.

from what was released nothing much. what we have was already released. now if someone were to hack their private server...

ICH BIN NASCH

last line

I'd at least like a kenshiro N-NANI?? edit

He has already been outed for pretty much everything, I doubt there is anything new that could be held over him. Pressuring himself wouldn't be the right call anyway. He is just trying to deflect all blame towards himself and lizz by leaking more stuff.

oh shit that's right. These skeptic faggots all got big from GG and they're the reason the whole thing fell apart. And Jim personally blamed the cancerous shekel-grubbing e-celebs for it.

WHAT A FAGGOT

>Anglo
>(((German)))
>(((Polish)))

Aydin has received so much shit during this it's the weirdest thing
>Confess to your senpai like in your anime
>He publicly rejects you and calls you an autist and untrustworthy
>You then learn he setup a bot mocking you inability to have kids
The fuck did she do to piss off Kraut? This shit is something we'd do to someone we hate

Yeah nice backpedalling there, Zephy

Goddamnit, fucking sociopathic fuck is letting us down. Do we have any other avenues of exposing these fags?

We have avenged /ourgirl/
AND SHE IS COMING BACK
>youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
Go to 24:50

a jew claiming to be white while he argues against white interests
imajun my shokc

I can't keep up with this shit anymore. It's moving too fast. I don't know who Kraut was skyping when he said he had Coach Redpill's dox. I don't know whether Andy Warski knew about the doxxing. I don't know what side Guardian's on or what he did. Also, does Harmful Opinions have a YouTube channel now or is he really gone?

anyone who lives in germany or cuck nation call the police and report hate crime on kraut's video and all his followers

the sauerkraut storm is just beginning

I fucking told you faggots he'd pull this shit last thread
Time to organise against him and Jeff

Probably blames her for his autistically dense dismissal of her making him look bad.

Just release Sargoy's call already.

is this shit still going on? what have i missed, i went to sleep after the zeph stream

IT'S HAPPENING
Zeph is threatening Jeff Holiday now

If we could play them off each other and spook Zeph into releasing everything we might have a goldmine on our hands.

redpill me on Vee
I thought he was just some rambling gypsy

That's what I'm trying to do, shut up. You know some of these skeptofags are lurking in these threads.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the universe
>Born just in time to see the Skeptic community being destroyed
Best timeline

we should cheer him on and give him that emotional connection he seeks, he seems stupid enough to fall for it

Anyways Sarcuck can't deny anymore that his hands are dirty, why would he care.

That's all he is, no one pays attention to him, but sometimes I'll watch him to see whatever stupid shit TYT has said recently.

I feel bad for her, the alt-rights trad shit is turning me into a white knight faggot, I used to laugh at this shit without baggage
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
>You know how much I like you! *in tears*
It's still funny though

since the canddid debacle i stopped paying attention to that fatass

but he already has an emotional connection, just not a sexual one which is way over my paygrade

(((skeptic community)))

What would make sargon fall? He's obnoxiously influential and a bit abusive, his latest stream with MW made him look quite like a cartoon villain.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Fuck I thought this is a thread about the political landscape of germany. God dammit

You don't know what cuckold or client means, do you? It means Zephy is cucking Krout by taking care of his data, you numbnuts.

what do you want kraut fag. your country is dying. your women are whores. and sand niggers are stealing your house. the only solution is to rape a feminist

I think is just through debate or/and time will tell since things are getting worse and worse.

release his sex tape with kraut

Not from a goy.

Anyone have the alignment chart with JF, alt-hype, Edgy, Jim etc?

Just treat it like obsessing over fiction. Except that the fiction is unraveling before your eyes and you play a miniscule role in how it plays out. The memes are fanart, the speculations are headcanons and fanfiction. I still hope that way later, Kraut returns and instead of dubling down on /leftypol/ shit, makes peace with whoever he currently perceives to be the alt right, drifts further and further to the right and gets a redemption story arc, where he reads some self-improvement literature and redpills, where he works on himself, loses weight, gets rid of this degenerate shit, and then maybe, a reuniting arc with Aydin as a love interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6FUMMpZbo&t=7s
An example of the kind of literature I'm referring to in case Kraut is lurking.

It's not just about Sargon, it's about everyone in that fucking discord
>Oh no we can't debunk them, they're right
>We can just doxx them and ruin their lives
They tried to destroy us and we should do it to all of them

Same, only Bearing realised he fucked up and worked with HO

As long as he gets the shit that he deserves in the end.

What the hell man. SHould I have said the same about you and you country, before you got Trump. You damn well know, that with Hillary your country would atleast take 1000000 refugees too

Sorry but he's fucking retarded, plain as day, and that won't ever change. Nor will his personality improve to goy standards.

He will still think he's winning debates, and whenever he sees that he can clearly lose he just backpedals and acts like a nice guy who wants to get along with anyone.

I mean you have worthless niggers like devil's avocado who come into your stream acting like a chimp and being barely understandable compared to a french person and it's easy. But sargon ain't like that. He's a sneaky strategist.

you germans need to learn from history. the first time the US gave (((women's rights))) they forced prohibition down our throat. Now you give them more power they destroy your country and culture

>zeph stream
Can I have the link for that?

>Image is already outdated
Wew lads, let's hope Jeff is next

>Just treat it like obsessing over fiction.
You mean by buying figures of my waifu and collecting images?
Youtuber merch is expensive man

>giving CRP attention

Please stop. He is not involved in any meaningful way. He is legitimately just trying to feed off drama. He has a fucking wikipedia page.

Explain this meme to me.

>anti catholic
>muh antisemitism
>muh xenophobia
Holy shit, kraut is truly human scum

youtube.com/watch?v=bJdcjnTTFhA

Sargon's in on this? I don't remember him truly addressing race realism at all, why would he care enough to get his hands dirty in all of this?

>He has a fucking wikipedia page.
What?

Yeah the old man seems to be a little bit too speculative and goes like "there's no other way to look at it!".

CRP needs to fuck off

True desu. Someone who's on a pc change true neutral to dr layman.

his only involvement is trying to talk kraut out of his spergout and mirroring krauts video that got flagged down but Sup Forums is desperate to drag him into it