Tax Reform Approved by the House

So, now that it's here what are ya gonna do with that increased amount of money?

buy weed and beer

Put more in my 401k thats doing really well

Sounds like the dream of a lifetime.

continue not paying taxes for at least 6 months while I'm still a broke college student making less than 10k a year flipping burgers at a joint that didn't make me sign a w2

Invest it.

>increased amount of money
Believe it when I see it

well its going to be the first time in over 8 years that i will be seeing money back from the government when i file my taxes.

i will put it towards home improvement, maybe gravel for the driveway, or a flamethrower to mow the lawn with.

Mine is up 31% this year.

I get hard every time I look at it.

a lot of rich parents are going to have accidents

I'll be here.

Sit on most of it, use part to remodel my kitchen

What kind of hellflora have you not culled from your forest of a lawn?

Tranny hooker. A good one. With a large, yet feminine benis

i have a patch of blackberries that i have been neglecting to deal with because of all the time i spend at work, and SOMEBODY just had to deport all the mexicans, so now there is a shortage of people to mow lawns and shit.

>blackberries
Flamethrower it is then. You planning to do straight gasoline or gas-styro napalm?

Buy another nice gun for myself each year.

diesel/kerosene

local country store has a kerosene pump for fuel oil furnaces.

Get a new driveway and gutters in the spring

I personally love shotgun. They have a certain sound that just is beyond euphoric.

Contirbute to republican canidates to get these unamerican obstructionist democrats out of office. Ballots before bullets, it can't be much longer before the ballot stops working though.

Playing it safe I see. Good on you. Good luck racewarring niggerberries.

Any answer that isn't: "Invest an Save it so in 10 years when the tax breaks expire and reverse I can weather that shitstorm"

is going to have fun come 2027.

oohh! This must be one of those shills everyone talks about! Tell me, how much are the Jews paying for making appearances and can I pay you to stalk others?!

Buy Bitcoin

I wont get excited until it passes the Senate. By default I expect them to fuck something up. For all we know this could be their final plan for Trump... an embarrassing, economy-crashing, fuck you. All you would take is a couple well-bribed senators who don't care about reelection.

That's a bit negative, but I think they won't try something that dire.

Buy Dogecoins