The Trump Curse is so fucking real it made
You Boy is GAY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GjUMnxy0kmk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this faggot shit? I don't use kikebook or twatter.

Let's see the proofs please I want this to be true

Also that ass is not remotely white.. Something's fishy about that goy..

He was gay years b4 trump. Op should kill himself for wasting board space

proofs?

Because OP is a fucking faggot and you won't google.

vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html

I feel shit for ctrl+f grindr but it's innocuous I still wouldn't doubt it though.

But shitting on fags has been his schitck for decades.

Literally apparently.

Rare thicc Eminem.

You guys are fucking stupid. Fucking a male in the ass is not gay if you're the one shoving it in. It's only gay if you're the one taking it.

Its always the ones that shit on the gays that end up being the biggest closet cases, look at justice antonin scalia

BRRRRAP

Does that mean I'm gay then?

I wanted to be balls deep in eminem's ass, it was my dream, but now I'm afraid of what I might find

WAS ICP RIGHT ALL THESE YEARS????

youtube.com/watch?v=GjUMnxy0kmk

F E M I N E M
E
M
I
E
M

Fuck that take drugs rape sluts make fun of gay clubs men who wear make up

He was begging for my endorsement. I could've said Eminem drop to your knees, and he would've dropped to his knees.

Actually its the opposite if your penis gets hard enough at the thought of a mans anus to penetrate a mans butthole you are gay.
Getting fucked in the butt is just a hobby

>white Americunt icon
Worlds biggest Wigger.

eminem isnt even real he died while making relapse/refill and was replaced with a gay lgbt cyborg that is manipulated by hollywood

If you fuck someone's ass inside a gloryhole you can't see whether it's a female or male ass, so there's nothing gay about fucking male ass. Being the one who gets fucked is gay and disgusting.

How many times has Eminem been gang raped?
>trips decide

"slim anus you're damn right slim anus i don't get fucked in mine like you flaming faggots" these lyrics didnt age well

youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA

>t. Washed up has been wigger

>going to gloryhole
>sticking your dick in literally anything
>rainbow flag
Not gay

Nooo this imgur faggot meme has spread to Sup Forums now.

celebrity fake illuminati

Em stays on his grind

Mom's spaghetti

Nope you could get buttfucked just out of curiosity but no amount of curiosity will make your penis hard for a man if you arent gay.

This explains a lot
>skinny little wigger would have loved it in Pelican bay afterall.

It's not gay though. The same goes for blowjobs and handjobs. If your best mate is giving you a quick handy, you're not gay. He is. If he rubs your shaft with his soft soles, he's a flaming faggot, not you. It's also not gay for both if it's just a prank.

>that's an awfully hot coffee pot

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

No see the mouth butt and hands arent sex organs
If you suck a dick and take it in the butt thats not sex its just a bit a fun. But for the guy whose penis it was it is sex because the penis is a sex organ.