Brazilian niggers marching against race mixing

The sign says "Race mixing is genocide"

Are we watching the growth of black nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
youtube.com/watch?v=89bntPvL3-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HOvjLkj2pmo&
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are we watching the growth of black nationalism?
We are everywhere.
Paris, Belgium, North Africa, USA, Germany, Brazil.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
No one can't stop us.

Based, I guess?

>No one can't stop us
I smiled, have a (You).

I'm all for Black Nationalism if you'll all fuck off and go and live in a Black Ethnostate in Africa.

NIiiiiiiiice, this shit will only accelerate the coming of The Race Warâ„¢

i fully endorse their opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=89bntPvL3-A

How do you pronounce the a with the ~ ?

would something like "Missijenassauwm" for you to read

This is the hardest for gringos to learn bc it involves a tongue movement where you send air through the nose as well as the mouth, has to be learned from a very young age or it will never come out perfect. Its the best way to stop a foreigner who learned portuguese late in life

spot*

I love my language.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOvjLkj2pmo&
Implying we aren't living in colonies or outposts outside that same Black ethnostate in Africa at the request of your rulers, religious people, left and smugglers

One day we will get rid of Afrikaneers in South and Arab colonisers in the North, and retaking Barbary Coast and Egypt

Literally all of these people ae the products of racemixing though.

You have a point
Europe should be 100% white but african slaves were brought by force to the Americas by the jewish slave traders so it is kinda hard to tell african americans to go back to africa

niggers abide by the one drop rule more than anyone, in brasil you get way too much sympathy points and privileges if you declare yourself as black, so if someone even gets a sun tan, they will side with blacks.

>black nationalism

Makes no sense outside of apefrica.

African Americans wouldn't survive in Africa, literally a death sentence to send them back.

lol keep dream about niggers Arabs, Persians and Turks will soon capture Africa and kill all the niggers there looooooool

>Be Brazilian
>advocate for supreme black African race
>take DNA test to prove 100% strong, African genes
>30% South West African
>40% Tupi
>30% Iberian peninsula
>100% Darkskinned Mutt

Ali was into white girls but he had no balls to be in a IR relationship. then he got brainwashed by the nation of islam and made a lot of agitprop against "race mixing".
>peer pressure
his interracial lust manifested in two of his daughters who are married to white men now.

god bless

Arabs can't fight and your women love us.

Aaaand the problem with that is?...

Nonono things are only bad if we force you to do it at gun point. If we just make a bunch of propaganda and laws and community standards and codes of conduct and financial incentives to make it a rational choice or to emotionally manipulate you into doing it then it is your own choice and then it is a good thing

Black nationalists are the white nationalist's greats ally... if they can normalize ethnic nationalize on a much wider scale (to normies at least) there's still hope

>taco niggers always calling us gringos
>half white spanish\portugese

The self deniers/heaters are the worst.lol being cucked and speaking a white language you call "yours"

ayy yo aint no cracka nigga gon not stop us an ting skreee ri pa po po

black nationalism would be nice but we have an example of what happens when niggers are in charge: we call it Africa. are you sure that's a good idea?

Audibly kekd

>implying American Blacks have any meaningful connection to Africa
>implying a Black American Ethnostate in the South isn't the only fair solution

Good, you should be firends and segregate eachother.

>Are we watching the growth of black nationalism?

Yep, they want to get the POC treatment here.

>Not survive
Last time they were sent thier they enslaved the natives.

This is good - more power to them. the world needs to know this is not about being an angry white person who just doesn't like people because of skin color - that it has everything to do with being proud of your heritage and wish to honor that by preserving your blood.

I honestly hope it rises and go to africa to make their countries great. Not to get more gibs me dat from this country. But that's asking too much i guess.

Of the people holding this banner only the guy on the far right is majority black.

What's Liberia?

Extremely based

Lmao Portuguese is a dead language that belongs to niggers now, and nobody wants to learn it. GG. Brazil is a soon ti ve dead culture (not that you had any)

Barbary coast was never yours bantu nigger. Sincerely an ethnic Berber.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Please don't make these guys tally up Rhodesian scores

If this spreads to America.... good happenings ahead.

>What's Liberia?
Shit, no clue.
But librería is bookshelf in spanish.

I endorse

>No one can't stop us.
definitely Sup Forums is not trying to, we are for the separation of races.

What's black nationalism? The act of turning a country into an open sewer?

brazil niggers are already mulatto tier so idk wtf theyre on about

It is the perfect time to redpill blacks about the JQ. It is time to tell them the slave traders were jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
>Numerous communities of dark-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from PREHISTORIC communities.
It will be. That's why you escaped to America and my brothers are taking over.

Based