So /pol, what will it be?

So /pol, what will it be?
Jews.
Or Muslims?
Which should have and stay in pic related part of the Middle East?
>inb4 neither

neither

>hurr muh inb4

they should both be killed. the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Jews, at least they won't fuck me over directly

>Jews not fucking me over

turks, again

So we have a retard and a vote for the Jew, looks the the enemy of /pol is the most popular option so far. :v)

So 1:Turks(?) and
1:Jews
Board is alot more kosher than I remember.

Neither, retake Jerusalem.

It has to be a Christian kingdom, it is literally the only possible solution, everyone should be happy with that.

So 1:Turks(?)
1:Jude
1:Crusade
This is simply neck and neck(yourself)

Israel is the apple of the jew's eye. Anything that brings harm to israel is good. I would even side with niggers if they were fighting israel.

>(((everyone)))
2:Crusade niggers

It is shaped like a knife

Israel is the only sane nation left, besides America. We need to invade Saudi Arabia ASAP and take their oil.

1:Turks(?)
1:Jew
2:Crusade
1:Niggers

honestly, the Jews. Here is why, under jewish control, it's not a bad place to visit actually. It's the only non-shit hole country in the middle east.
on top of that, if we can pressure jews to go there, they leave our countries and stop fucking up our shit.

That means more refugees flowing into europe. We need to get the fuck out of the middle east like lying trump said he was going to do.

Canadian kike doing pr for israel as jews flood canada with muslims

2:Jude
2:Crusades
The jew grows

God is never going to let the Jews lose Jerusalem again. I would be cautious about which side you choose to support.

Now you can even hate jews like an old nazi meme. But how can you side with palestinians....literal gypsies that despise non muslims enforce sharia and that live of your taxes. Why crying for more gibbs.

I simply don t care much, I am way more close to jews than muslims for obvious reasons ( jews are not the ones f
Raping my people on the street)
the ideal solution would be a massive war that put the jews on pur side, once and for all

Will count jew
+1 shekel
4:Jude
Daym sun this is intense.

Ideally both should be carpet bombed, but if I really have to pick one, I'd say jews. Muzrats are just fucking cancer

/pol
A Jewish Board.
Must be honica or whatever sandshit holiday they have

5:Jude

Christians.

Man, muslime is under represented so far, they all asleep or some shit?

Bamp
Current score

5:Jude
3:Crusades
This is just sad goyim