Trump Supporters Invade Taylor Swift’s New App

msn.com/en-us/music/news/trump-supporters-invade-taylor-swifts-new-app/

>Less than 48 hours after launching, Taylor Swift's new app has become plagued with Trump-loving trolls and homophobic comments.

>One of its most popular features is the ability for Swift fans to talk with each other. Swift's fan base is notorious for its level of dedication to the star and its rapid response to any perceived criticism online. Many fans have already banded together via a haphazard network of accounts dedicated to protecting Taylor.

>Earlier this year, Taylor Swift became a darling of the alt-right and neo-Nazis, two groups she has refused to speak out against or renounce. And though Swift has tried to remain politically neutral, many on the left have criticized her for claiming to be a feminist without actually promoting feminist ideas.

>Last week Swift also declared on Instagram that she “couldn’t have asked for a better year" which generated immediate backlash and was seen as "tone deaf" by many fans.

>"I mean, yeah there were Nazi's and white supremacy marches, and families are being torn apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great!" one user responded on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/ubCEZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

fags can't help but steal ideas

>"I mean, yeah there were Nazi's and white supremacy marches, and families are being torn apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great!"
Wasn't that some dumb liberal cunt's "ironic" responce to Taylor's Thank You Instagram post?

She's a roastie though. Do we even care about her?

>Taylor Swift's new app has become plagued with Trump-loving trolls

So anyone who is pro-Trump is now a "troll"? Are they really calling half of the voters "trolls"?

>roastie
This fucking word is so cringe I'm beyond tired of seeing it used on Sup Forums.

Maybe she'll join grateful dead with her old bf.
MAGA

>to speak out against or renounce
Those are the same thing. By repeating the same meaning, they make it sound like she had two options for dealing with it and failed both. Just one of the little dishonest things they do, probably without even thinking about it at this point.

Prefer me using the word slut or whore?
Doesn't change much. Answer my question.

Pretty sure tay has been popular here much longer than a year.

stop giving clicks to MSM

archive.is/ubCEZ

B O G

seek mental help

contain yourself faggot

I didn't even know this launched. If I make an account can I get gf?

You dont fucking say.

anons, trying to do something productive here
does this poster design look better? is the facial emotion more obvious? is the flag too faded? would appreciate feedback

>somebody took this photo

look me up bitches

t malibuswift

Top kek

The hand should have a Mexican flag painted on it

MBMC is going to be a big poster campaign
the original IOTBW team is behind it
get in here:

They think we're trolling about gassing (((you know who))) too.

Are you blind or fucking retarded, it says right above that

perfect except the hand should be brown, no need for the mexican flag, because Mexicans are not the only spics that come across the border

Must you ruin everything

How did you even know there was a Taylor Swift app

regardless of the truth, the idea is to keep this normie-friendly for maximum spread - like IOTBW which was super successful
shareblue has already promised to put up false flag brown hand posters, with fucking razors behind them to cut up anyone's hands who tries to take them down: >>

probably all of the taylor swift worship thats going on

Who?

>homophobic comments
aka calling each other faggots

Fuck it, I’m downloading it right now. Twice Repeating numbers n@mes my username.

Lol, downloading this app now

Lol wut

AIDS ridden faggot, I hope you starve in a concentration camp

She goes on Sup Forums apparently. A lot of celebrity fuckwits hang out on this shitty site

then if you want to keep it normie friendly, the meme is done and putting up the mexican flag will be deemed as racist

>alt right

>twitter starts banning people on the right
>based taylor makes a social media site

oh shit

i want to lick her feet desu

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE REALIZE IT'S A FUCKING TINDER FOR YOU, not a daily stormer please!

anons please add me: Shiest

STFU. No one give a fuck what you're "beyond tired" of, stench trench.

>not available on Android

I-is android the nigger tier OS? Should I switch? Android = Negroid? It's really starting to seem that good white people write in cursive, use apple products, wear Fred Perry, wear New Balance and eat at Chick-fil-A. What else am I missing?

google will ban her app if it won't be "properly" moderated. Just like they banned gab.ai or whatever alternative to twatter

so it's apple only? It's a jewish ploy from the start

no, android is still WIP, will be later I guess

your probably a roastie

This isn't even us. Maybe her fans are just Trump supporters? If anything Sup Forums should join so we can recruit.