HOW AM I SUPPOSED

To ignore THE EVIDENCE

>SANDY HOOK. Did it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPpEpNk519U?t=4159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, of course the CIA, which employs some of the top 0.0001% smartest people on the planet is going to use the same fake false flag victim photo for multiple false flags.

You people are delisional.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

>which employs some of the top 0.0001% smartest people on the planet
Someone has been watching too many spy movies.I guarantee you spy agencies are far less organized than you think. The only thing holding the corruption together is money and the fact that everyone has so many skeletons in the closet they have no choice but to cover certain things up.

Yes. I knew a friend of his cousin. He assured me it happened.

my wife's son attended sandy hook it happened

I had a cat attending sandy hook and I can assure you're right.

The son of my wife's boyfriend, DeShawn Malik-Tyrone, said he din no, bcuz he skipped sqool.

lol

I lied, my father actually was a student at sandy hook when it happened. I have been in denial for so long

Yeah, it definitely happened

Military intelligence is a oxymoron.

Explain?

>youtu.be/nPpEpNk519U?t=4159
>1:09:00
>"Did you hear any gunshots?"
>"umm... there were police officers"

That's all the proof you need. A student, in class at the time did not hear any gun shots.

A bunch of kids died, and they needed a place to dump the bodies.

That's the father of one of the child victims getting ready to speak to the media. He's not crying. He's smiling. Smiles mean more than real evidence ever could. Therefore, it's 100% proof of a conspiracy.

Dm me for ur free shirt

Maybe he's just happy cause his kid was a little shit.

post the video of either of these broadcasts

not one person ever has

Well, that gif doesn't do justice to the seconds immediately after it cut off. Right after that, he went super-solemn -- like Oscar Award Winning transition.

I've noticed something about mass shootings over the last 20 years.

The ones that occur with assault rifles(which barely kill anyone) tend to be the bullshit ones(Sandy Hook, Vegas, Pulse, Aurora).

The ones that occur with pistols(which cause the most gun murders) are the least bullshit ones(Columbine, Virginia Tech, etc).

>CIA, which employs some of the top 0.0001% smartest people
>boomer thinks that teh CIA is staffed by 1000's of bariniacs like in movie "Snowden"
asshole

Making these confirms it didnt happen

>why do you need to make these