Population density

Another effect of mass migration that never gets talked about is the population density, whats it like living in netherlands and belgium, it must be absolute hell, its bad enough here in the uk but lucky I live in scotland, if I lived in southern England I'd probably kill myself, how do you euros squeezed in like sardines survive, I feel claustrophobic everytime I read about the numbers of immigrants coming to europe and the population growth

It's called "more stories than 2 on a building"

Tfw your country is already one of the most populated nations in Europe and your government still invited thousands of "refugees"

The resolution of your map is too low to be of use. Compare France with pic related.

Have you ever been outside of your own country? We are not exactly talking about Estonia here.

>one of the most populated nations in Europe
Your country is the most densely populated country in the world. Where do the wild animals live? Do you even have forests?

belgium isn't so bad

>Where do the wild animals live?

Which wild animals, the squirrels? I don't think that they require that much of space.

transport is easy and cheap
and we were densely populated before mass immigration

This. Even in London most buildings just have 2 or 3 storeys. And then you complain about house prices and long commutes while wasting space like this.

in parts of western Germany you cant drink tapwater for its contaminated with nitrat because so many animal factories there.

Haha we build so called eco ducts so the animals can "cross" from one small line of trees to another it is ridiculous. Unfortunately I do not have a picture but it is hilarious since it costs millions but animals do not know how to use it so most of the times they just cross the road the old fashioned way

there are some areas with nature. I remember having driven through a wild life biostope with deers and wild horses in north holland in Egmond

>wild horses
>Netherlands

What the fuck

De Hoge Veluwe is a pretty large area with wildlife and forests, don't know about any wild horses though

The wild animals live in the No Go Zones.

there are. I have seen herd.
In Oostvaardersplassen there are even more.

I remember thinking the Netherlands was a fucking massive forest when driving on some highway between Amsterdam and Groningen. Woods on both sides for miles.

>Tfw the only people who want to live in rural areas are bulgarians & romanians.

>Not having your own Serengeti

Are you even trying Finland?

>not having predators

Pathetic.

You were saying?..