Why are yanks so shit at nationalism?

Why are yanks so shit at nationalism?

Because we're meant to be a loose collection of "United States".

What the fuck are you talking about? We all have American flags outside our suburban houses, we all celebrate our victory over the British in 1776, we all chant USA USA USA WHEN soldiers come home...

tl;dr kys

because america literally isnt a white homeland lmao

The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.

Thomas Paine

As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.

Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln Letters

>muh flag worship
>celebrating a French victory
>chanting over soldiers fighting for a foreign country
Yeah great nationalism.

Lol how's brexit coming along?

I recall Germans fucking up white nationalism for the next 100 years.

fag

Oh sorry we aren't running around murdering people like the Germans
>European calling an American gay
HAHAHAHAHA

>white nationalism
Just because Poles are white doesn't mean the Germans would want a million of them.

yea? You're the capital of fags jews niggers cuckolds

They believe in democracy. They're also the ultimate normalfags. More popular is better, etc. Also, they take an obnoxious amount of pride in this retardation. Fuck em

>fags
Europe
>Jews
Israel
>niggers
Africa

European education, ladies and gentlemen KEK

>fags
>jews
>cuckolds
>niggers
>spics
America

>European calling an American gay
So?

You can say whatever you like, soyboy, but it doesn't mean you're right lel

Finland is technically in Africa and it's leaders are all factorial gays and Asian

>some american weakling calling anybody a soyboy

Nobody in america lifts except niggers and spics. "white" americans watch as they fuck their wives and jews film it

america is great at nationalism
israeli nationalism that is

There is literally nothing wrong with the second pic.

you're not even a real country, so just shut the fuck up.

because were not a nation

>Free market
>wants to leave trade deals and the common market

You can't make this shit up. You are protectionists aka commie-lite.

>europoor meme flag
>lecturing anyone about nationalism
top jej

ive never seen an americuck stronger than me. I visited this cuckold nation and everybody was either a skinny manlet or a fat manlet and none of them had ever picked up a weight in their lives

why does finlan hate america?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,
and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare
and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out
with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with
saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA
and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing
you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s
just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United
States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face
of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to
bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price,
you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gorilla pasta
>back to /r/the_donald newfag

that guy's not even British

When will the mutts learn

>stale pasta
>posts stale meme
Settle down tough guy no need to get violent

dont cry muttboi

>getting btfo by finlan
just lol dude

Whiter than you Muhammed

Oh damn now he's projecting with proxies
What did an Amerimutt sleep with your sister or something?

>Muhammed
you don't even know the right meme for finland you stupid fuck

>old pasta

GTFO mutt redittor

whiter than you Tyrone

>stale meme
merimutt delusions

>maybe if I shill my reddit-tier meme he might leave
You have a better chance of getting rid of your roaches m8

>EU
>nationalism
Pick one queerflag.

He is a mutt. Ignore him

finland doesn't have roaches m8, you should read more, they all leave for sweden or go home because living in finland is suffering

That really has nothing to do with it. Any white nation that wants nationalism is forever demonized. I don't even know what point you are trying to make here.

Where did you visit? If you ever come to Ohio, I could take you to the westside barbell club and introduce you to a lot of people stronger than you.

Your face when we nuke you

>weakling

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I bet you can't even bench 20 pounds

We never fully built a cohesive national culture. We've tried several times but each time something comes along and disrupts it.

We tried in the original 13 colonies but the rift between the north and the south and the cities and the new territories kept getting bigger. It still impacts some people today.

We tried after the civil war, but the economy got super fucked up after WWI and further fucked because of the greed of a select few during the 20s and we didn't have good planning and education to dust bowl farmers and the combination of the world wide stock market crash, thousands of young men dying in the world wars and thousands of people dying of Spanish flu, and the dust bowl killed off the culture.

Then we tried to rebuild around WWII and for a while it looked like it was working but we built it too much around the war and then the military industrial complex and the CIA came along and decided to send us into endless wars, kill kennedy, and coopt the early serious student protest movements and turn it into drug fueled hippie orgies with CoIntelPro. Even black americans were trying to separate from white people and get their shit together before Cointelpro fucked them over.

Right now we are trying to build a culture again, but there are a lot of rich foreigners involved in our shit.

Am I the only one who is sick of these petty arguments in every God damn thread about who is the whitest or who is the most cucked? What happened to the feeling of being in this together?

>reddit-tier meme
>posts frog
No amerifag. You are the reddit.

>mutthurt ameriweaklings

We're no longer one nation.

This is probably true, to be honest.

We're weak and ready to be conquered. Just do it already and put us out of our misery.

Not really an argument from two euroPOOR countries, both gay and one who always surrenders when faced with a threat Loooolllll

Stronger and lighter than you ;)

He is clearly and Egyptian. Probably he knows his past.

An Amerimutt no.

>loooooolll
>ledditor detected

>manlet mutt delusions

America rules! Fuck you all over in Europe, letting merkel and may hurt ya

That theres a difference between white nationalism and ethno nationalism. White is uniquely colonial (mainly American). Very few Europeans would be happy to take a metric fuckton of any other peoples but their own ethnic group. Sure, it'd be better than non Europeans but why do you have to take the peasant leftovers of any country?

Sorry I forgot nationalism is turning in all my silverware to my locale knife amnesty or watching bajit fuck my mom

Most everyone in the mediteraneans has African or Arab blood to some degree. White Americans have little to no mixing of anything but northern European. I really have no idea where all this petty bickering of who is whitest or most cucked or most immediately fucked came from but it needs to stop. I don't know if your a shill or just stupid but this is good for no one.

>both gay and one who always surrenders when faced with a threat Loooolllll

Im really curious to now the IQ of an average Amerimutt who browse pol

They never were a national state. They think being nationalist has anything to do with race. 'white nationalists' don't really want to form a nation of only white americans. They simply want segregation.

You can't call everyone you don't like reddit to get rid of them tough guy

Isn't Tommy a civic nationalist who marches with blacks and arabs?

>thinks a meme about violent knife crime in one city extends to every knife ever and ACTUALLY believes the "knife license" meme
I bet you think we don't have guns too.

I'm sorry you're not as white as me, or white at all lel

Your forced memes are so laughable here in America

You frenchies suck more dick than a Alabama hooker. Hail USA

141, and white, and not gay lel

Its okay to be a mutt

AMERICANS DONT HAVE A NATIONAL/ETHNIC STATE BUT ARE COLONIAL MULTICULTURAL MONGRELS. THEY ARE NOT UNITED BY IDEA OF OWN CULTURE BUT BY IDEAS OF LIBERAL FREEDUMBS FOR ITS CITIZENS.

>He is clearly and Egyptian. Probably he knows his past.
As a Tunisian, I imagine you are quite good at recognizing Egyptians.

Surrender our country and save billions of dollars in art & architecture when you know that the US is coming to save you, or get flattened by the Blitzkrieg?
Hmmmm

>Sees whiter hand than yours
>continues to call amerimutt
You gay Europeans are pathetic

>another retard mutt talking about european genetics

You faggs don't know how genetics work. You faggots dont know that south europeans colonised the north africa and bleached the populations.
Now go back to watch you designated mass media and countiue to be fat and retard.

>USA
>BANTER
>FREE SPEECH

yeah right. Americans are the most insecure, butthurt people i've ever met. Their sense of humor is incredibly literal and any sort of hinting is taken at face value. Free speech? You can't even speak your mind to a co-worker without worrying they'll alert HR to your unpopular but true opinions.

Sorry yanks, it's been great living and working here but hells bells i'm ready to leave already.

>Tommy Robinson
>nationalism

It's how they cope

>Sees whiter hand than yours

>You faggs don't know how genetics work. You faggots dont know that south europeans colonised the north africa and bleached the populations.
>t. butthurt sand nigger who thinks he's white
MERRY CHRISTMAS, you Muslim savage.

Quit taking b8 you stupid faggots. This thread is proof Sup Forums is full of retarded normies.

Nigger palms are always white gay mutt

I know for a fact you don't have a gun

Nobody is begging you to stay

the whole ucking planet hates the US

AMERICA IS THE LEAST WHITE WESTERN COUNTRY WITH LESS THAN 50% WHITE POPULATION

kekerooni

That's ok

>Manual gearbox
>usa

i'm impressed

White than you actually

Whatever makes you feel good user. You seem very clueless about my country and your perception of it seems to be of the occasional meme regarding London mainly.

What has that got to do with it? I'm not Scottish for a start.

>Free speech? You can't even speak your mind to a co-worker without worrying they'll alert HR to your unpopular but true opinions.
I can see you're a constitutional scholar. Tell us about 2a only covering muskets next.

oh right sorry
This one is more appropriate

Prove you have a gun or quit flirting with me. You have idea how to operate a firearm i would bet.

Go back to Tunis.