Model who lost her leg to toxic shock syndrome from her tampon reveals she is going to lose the other one soon

>Model who lost her leg to toxic shock syndrome from her tampon reveals she is going to lose the other one soon
>Lauren Wasser, 29, had her right leg and toes from her left foot amputated after she nearly died from toxic shock syndrome from a tampon in 2012
>She revealed that her left leg will 'inevitably' need to be amputated because bones continue to grow where her toes once were
>The Los Angeles-based model has become an advocate by raising awareness about the potential dangerous effects of tampons to women and young girls

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5195289/Model-lost-leg-TSS-reveals-lose-other.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She is pictured in the hospital where she had a 107 degree fever, suffered a massive heart attack and gangrene consumed her feet leading to her leg and toe amputation

>The Los Angeles-based model, who is pictured walking during the 2016 New York Fashion Week, has become an advocate to raise awareness about the dangers of tampons

>The model revealed that her remaining left leg will 'inevitably' need to be amputated because the bones continue to grow where her toes used to be

>Even after her amputation, Wasser's modeling career flourished as seen in an ad for Nordstom wearing her gold prosthetic leg

>lost her leg to toxic shock syndrome from her tampon

also:
>29
>model

wat

Sick augmentations tho

Nasty pussy.
Wash yo' ass.

I bet her pussy really stank.

>tfw no cute cyborg gf

How do tampons do this?
Like did she leave one in for a month?
And why are her bones growing? How do I make mine grow so I'm not a manlet?

obviously you need to stick a tampon in your boipussi and leave it there for a week.

such a nasty woman!

Kek, a roastie when I was in highschool got TSS. She somehow left a tampon in there for almost a week. Said she was stressed and just forgot about it.

Toxic shock syndrome is a rare, life-threatening complication of certain types of bacterial infections. Often toxic shock syndrome results from toxins produced by Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria, but the condition may also be caused by toxins produced by group A streptococcus (strep) bacteria.

Toxic shock syndrome has been associated primarily with the use of superabsorbent tampons. However, since manufacturers pulled certain types of tampons off the market, the incidence of toxic shock syndrome in menstruating women has declined.

Toxic shock syndrome can affect anyone, including men, children and postmenopausal women. Risk factors for toxic shock syndrome include skin wounds and surgery.

> A woman's vagina can literally kill her

>binge on heroin for a week
>forget you had a tampon in
>get ram rodded multiple times
>do more heroin
>leg rots off

Tampons must be stopped.

It can kill you too! Just ask Michael Douglas...

or Elliot Rodger.

How do MtF trannies not die of this shit constantly then? There "neo-vagina" is literally a gaping wound carved out of there taint that he have to constantly keep from closing by jamming things into it.

How does this happen? I'm a man and I've known about TSS since I was like 14.

Trannies kill themselves too quickly to die of most physical diseases.

is that one of the weasley twins?

>doesn't take out tampon
>loses both legs
roasties BTFO

>>binge on heroin for a week
>>forget you had a tampon in
>>get ram rodded multiple times

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE IMBECILE

They commit suicide before it would become a issue

>the bones continue to grow where her toes used to be
wtf

How do you....how do you forget you left something in one of your orifices?

I don't have a vagina, but I've got other holes and if I've got stuff in them I'll remember they're there.

Remember girls, sanitary pads and change them hourly!

>her left leg will 'inevitably' need to be amputated because bones continue to grow where her toes once were
what does that mean ? how can a non existing leg spawn more bones for toes ?

How the fuck is this politics

She had her toes amputated on her other leg too, you just can't see cause she's wearing shoes.

Eh, once when I had sex with a girl she had forgotten about her tampon. It wasn't a pretty sight when she pulled it out. No idea how long it had been up there and it stunk something fierce.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html

Tampons are the most destructive thing to women's vaginas since feminism. The only thing that should go in a vagina is a penis.

Women are fucking disgusting

I wanna know when the effects of birth control will become public knowledge...

Because their dilaters are solid plastic. The bacteria that produce the toxins that cause tss hang out in the air pockets in the cotton of a tampon. TSS usually occurs because you’ve used a tampon that’s too high in absorbency, so part of it stays dry instead of getting soaked through.

>be men
>have total advantage of muscle and power over women
>rape women all the time
>women have to get wet to this or viganal tears and we die
>wonder why having a hole down there thats always leaking and smelly
>must be roasties being roasties
you chose this.
VC: gibbs

wtf, showers and baths are /comfy/

what the hell are they doing?

>The NHS advises that to maintain a basic level of hygiene, a person must wash their face and brush their teeth daily; clean their hands after using the toilet; wash their genital and anal area each day; and fully bath or shower at least twice a week.

GOT TO WATCH THAT ANAL AREA EVERYDAY

They compensate by overusing antibiotics driving down the rate of effectiveness for the rest of us

Is this how it really happened though?

You got up and went home right?? Please tell me you didn't fuck her after that

>bones keep growing
I see no problem with this, she can be first person ever to have her foot regenerate?

colloidal silver could have saved her snatch and her leg

Women are too lazy to change tampons, they want apps developed to assist them

Man this makes me think twice about shoving things up my ass when I'm jerking off.

Don't worry, I used a condom.

The way it usually happens is you’ve soaked through a tampon, are panicking because there’s blood everywhere, and insert an additional tampon to stop the blood, but you’ve forgotten to remove the first one. Now, you remove the new tampon and replace it as normal, but the forgotten one is hanging out up by your cervix. You don’t even need an especially cavernous vagina for this, as most tampons are not very big, and you cannot feel them once inserted.

You got to be careful man, I shoved my fingers in my ass and ripped an artery in my rectum and bled for 3 days in hospital before it finally stopped. Dangerous stuff man

She probably had it slammed up into her vagoo while having a degenerate one night stand and forgot all about it.

buttstuff is not okay

Lube bruh.

Cool, easy access and she will never run off on you

Using a bidet, changing panties and keeping things tidy and clean down there is not rocket science. You have a point. Some women have nasty cunts.

t. Will never resort to tampons

Finally found a woman who won't walk out on me

footfags will go crazy on this pic

She was smoking meth through her pussy that's why it went bad

It does look pretty /fa/ though, you gotta admit.

looks punk. would prefer more embellishments if i had one.

Hawt and saved

>>Model who lost her leg to toxic shock syndrome from her tampon
I find it hard to believe, what kind of tampon was that?

she left it in too long and it became infected because she is dumb

Showering every 2-3 days is sufficient. Don't waste water.

Tampons are jewish plot especially since the divacup was introduced.

>period blood is supposed to go out of body
>let it sit in your vag because of vanity use of tampon
>get poisoned
Roasties btfo

That's what you get for being a degenerate.

bitch lasagna

yeah but everything is still you're fault though and its your duty to have sex with me

#NotallTampons

TOPKEK

Doesn't that shit turn you into Widowmaker?

Sorry but shouldn't this be on
>>>>>/Sci/

Who the fuck does this? Why would you not remove the first one before inserting anothee one, this sounds ridiculous. Truth to be told it has happened to me a few times to forget about a tampon... for maybe 10 hours tops. I mean there is a piece of string hanging out of your hole, you'll notice it when you take a shower at least if you forget during the day.

Had to tell my younger sister to shower every day and not be a filthy bitch.

I've known several women who do not wash everyday. One didn't clean her teeth each day and that was a dealbreaker.

>107 degree fever
Roastie getting toastie

idk man. I've never lost a leg. You just have to be careful

This.

Just an overgrowth of natural flora

How is this even remotely related to politics?
Report these slide threads!

Haha

Women are disgusting animals. XD

Holy shit 107 degree? Shouldn't her blood be evaporating?

Fucking lol

Fahrenheit

>it works on my comperiod :^)

>no cripple gf

Why haven't tampons been banned yet?
When does it end?

Her feet look like symptoms of the fucking plauge.

Keep it up senpai

>Fully bath or shower at least twice a week

Nasty

stop stuffing foreign objects into your vaginas! use pads or free bleed!!!

Only if you take lots of it for years. If anything, the people who get like that are proof of just how harmless colloidal silver really is.

They're probably automatically placed on high strength antibiotics following surgery.

actual girls on Sup Forums

Fuck that I shower everyday and always will.

What the fuck? This article is written as if it's for 6 year olds. Do adults really need to be told to shower and brush their teeth?

so what? Bathing everyday is not good for the skin. I shower every two days and always after sports

Seriously, how the fuck can you be too tired to shower every day? It's not a fucking workout and lasts like 10 mins! How fucking lazy are these filthy slags?