So I will make this short and to the point: I am a student at Harvard and belong to the Harvard Community of Humanists...

So I will make this short and to the point: I am a student at Harvard and belong to the Harvard Community of Humanists, Atheists, and Agnostics, our campus skepticism club.

We had one last meeting before the holidays a few days ago, I usually don't go to the formal meetings, I mostly make it to the socials, but I was needing to talk to someone there after the meeting so I got there 15 minutes before the meeting was ended.

So basically here is what happened: The VP of the club said that he was told by the University student body that the atheism club could no longer be... get this... atheist because it would be racist against the Muslim students on campus.

Not only that but the club was told it also needed to stop promoting evolution and gay rights. And wanna know what happened? Every single damn person in that room, except me (though I just remained quiet and listened) nodded their heads in agreement, including the gay and female members. They literally had no objections to this, at all.

Rant over. Fuck this club, fuck this University and fuck the cognitive dissonance of our entire society right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hcs.harvard.edu/~secular/?page_id=171
hcs.harvard.edu/~secular/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get how Islam gets a pass

>promoting gay rights
user, what are you doing?

>user, what are you doing?
I don't set the agenda, also like most atheism clubs this one morphed into atheism plus over time

You must watch so much rick and morty

Well, this is what happens when you remain silent as the Christians are censored and squashed. Now your fedora tipping triggers the Muslims and there is not a single fucking thing you can do about it. Have fun getting tossed off a roof top, faggot.

hey OP, you're full of shit.

fake
fucking
news

Only seen one episode, my assuming friend

>Denmark flag
Hello, Achmed

Jesus Christ, when did Harvard become gay nigger storage?
Kill yourself, op

wtf i like muslims now?

>American flag
hello Mr.52% burgermutt.

They kill people and therefore get respect and are feared.

When they were forced to let in Jews. This is what Jews do to every institution.

Nice larp shlomo

>Community of Humanists, Atheists, and Agnostics

Pic related.

>I just remained quiet and listened

Why do you even go to a meeting to stay silent?

.. to listen?

As a Christian while I disagree with your atheism I’m willing to redpilled you fellow user. The education system was taken over by marxists since the 70s.

I don't believe a word of this

There's no proof this happened but how much would it surprise anyone if it did.

What does Steven Pinker think about this?

I want to show people this but they'll say it's fake.

Can you post some proof you are a member of the society. Like a photo of a newsletter or screenshot of an email

terrible larp, but solid target OP. Buy the shirt!

hcs.harvard.edu/~secular/?page_id=171

Fuck you bro. You think you're gonna get a free pass after literally hacking out trunk of White Western civilization, just because you don't like which way the tree is falling?

(((Skeptics))) get the bullet too, right along with the Leftist, Islam-c, Blights they've wrought.

seems like a weird larp. Club does exist and does gay shit

hcs.harvard.edu/~secular/

so, OP is not only a faggot. He's a larping, lying faggot.

whadda whoppin' surprise.

I'd just read the meeting minutes, then

calm down, nigger tits, it's just shits and giggles.

I have no idea what that means, Guido.

the minutes of a meeting are the report that is written after a meeting containing what has been said during the meeting

that's still 52% more white than your country

but user, I thought atheists were supposed to be critical thinking skeptics?
Certainly you aren’t suggesting they are brainwashed Jewish pawns?

You're a faggot for joining that club anyway
>Bro let's join a group where we talk about the things we don't believe in hahah
So much fun, you're better off wasting your time on a related reddit board

Why do you people keep bitching about this?

Do you not realize the enormous potential these sorts of situations possess?

OP, you just heard with your own ears that straight up reactionary traditionalism is perfectly fine so long as it is packaged in the guise of cultural sensitivity.

I say we spend less time bitching about Muslims, and more time brainstorming ways to use an Islam-friendly veneer on our own ideas to get them past the PC radar.

Because they are afraid to offend them

Havard has been a joke for the last 40 years and it only will get worse.

Sounds fake and gay, but also predictable that the left would do something like that

hypothethis: op is fake and gay

Those are not all atheists, it's just rationalists.
Many atheists are not rationalists and may believe in all kind of bullshit such as UFO, infinite genders, chem trails, flat earth (but not a god)

Accelerationism.
This shit needs to fall so we can rebuild it properly.

This is bullshit!
Nobody on pol is smart enough to go to Harvard.

totally unrelated, but I saw some skinny soy boy get absolutely bodied in a street fight outside of the Humanist Hub this past summer. was quite comical

I have a commune for you. Ever-seeking snowflakes.

Have you never had an atheist phase? Atheists don’t disbelieve in God, they have been tricked into rejecting and hating him. Believe how people act, not what they say.

How wholly humbled we become when we finally forgive God and realize he forgave us long before our transgressions, long even before he sent his son.

Isaiah 43:24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

How wise we see him when we finally realize what forgiveness truly is, that it is for the self and not the offender. The heart heals by forgiving, and is made whole through being forgiven in your unworthiness.

Betas and cucks user, betas and cucks. Don't waste your life there, do something else with your life.

Didnt harvard start jewish?

ah, thanks. Now it makes sense.

nope, we have about 4% immigrants and only half of these are non-white.

sorry.

JUDEN!

Honestly Islam is a hyper conservative religion.
Only thing you guys dont like is the pedophilia but all you have to do regarding that, is refuse to recognize the ahadith relating to it.
Several sects already do.
Ahmaddeya fir example deny that he raoed her and claim that since the hadith about rape came from a gurl and other contradictory hadiths came from men then its not true.
Though the qhmadys are hippy peaceloving fucks though so they might as well be kuffar in the eyes of the sunni.

OP don’t give up hope on the university or the club, You must fight for what you believe in, If you believe in Atheism then you must carry on the club, Fuck them sand niggers, Carry the club on out of principle

within 20 years, a degree from Harvard is going to be an embarrassment.

We just need time for future employers to realize just how much the quality has plummeted.

Those little old people truly are Superior.

lol these people are so ideologically shot a desert religion from medieval arabia managed to win them over. marxist theory has no silver bullet for radical right wing death squads after all.

> refuse to recognize the ahadith relating to pedophilia of mohammed

how do you refuse to recognize that Mohammed had sex with baby Aisha, when she's a major figure of islam and even led Sunni and Shia's split?

Mohammed even raped Juwayriyya, the beautiful daughter of the chief of the Banu-L-Mustaliq tribe...

Not much ... 3 years ago I checked every bizzaro headline ... now? I just thing "Yeah not suprising".

No I want ethnic nationalism and no muslim scum being Black, Brown or anything else.

>atheism
>promotes gay right
lel, also what do you guys do at those meeting? Religious clubs talk about the Bible and God but what about atheism? Do you just sit there for an hour and wait for a subject to discuss to magically appear out of nowhere?

don't muslims believe in evolution though?

it's only american christians who believe in the autistic fanfiction that earth is 6000 years old

you have not understood how marxist critical theory and the (((moral relativism))) it brings works. There is no logic, whites are in power and as such different rules apply. They are feeding this in universities since generations already there is no way we can use this. It just doesn't work. It's a genius plan.

Good, atheists are scumbags, almost as bad as Baptists. You should all be killed.

>tfw there will be never something like this happening irl because of christianity

Very interesting story if true.

Although it's not Harvard, per se, making the decision, still a rather dubious precedent is being set here.

Thanks for passing this along, user.

Maybe consider writing it up for the student newspaper rag they have there, the Crimson whatever? It's surely a newsworthy story. Although, unironically, it would be understandable if you wanted to stay "in the closet."

sounds like you're a member of a club for faggots OP

you must either be retarded or a faggot yourself if you really didn't expect your fellow club members to be a bunch of cucks

T'was a joke, don't join the military or any branch because everyone, especially the marines are in the process of being fucked. The Rangers aren't as affected, but nonetheless they have shaved the boys in half at least from my experience in Savannah, GA. Money's good, though. Left with 80k in the bank

Sounds pretty defeatist to me.

White Bosniaks are Muslim, and yet by virtue of their faith they are rendered immune to criticism by the cultural Marxists.

Would it not be the same for others who adopt Islamic imagery and terminology?

not defeatist, I am just saying we need different strategies than pointing out hypocracy/contradictions because that is the very accepted nature they operate on - it all work on the oppressor/oppressed principle and they will never accept the concept that "cis white male" are oppressed, as this has been their fundament and starting point all the way back to the 60s

Oh, I wasn't suggesting pointing out Leftist hypocrisy.

I was suggesting hiding our motives behind Islamic imagery and terminology to render ourselves incomprehensible to white Western shitlib soyboys.

(cont)
"atheist" used to work for a while as it could be constructed that atheists are oppressed in the 'christian fundamental' US and this is how cancerous clubs as OP's came into being, but here we see how even they are losing the game. This is way everyone is a snowflake

Because progressive liberalism and Islam are the same spirit, working in tandem. Progressive liberalsm works to deconstruct the foundation of western society: logic and reason, the family unit, objective morality, etc. and paves the way for Islam to come in deal the finishing blow.
The two are different in their specific task and function but their ultimate goal is the same, such that progressive liberals instinctively know to step out of the way when phase two aka Islam comes in.

you would literally have to claim to be a muslim, but you can not act like one because then you aren't a 'true muslim', so no, I do not think this will work. I'd even doubt that you would count as oppressed enough as a cis white muslim

>muh atheism+sepic tank licking + lgbbq club
And nothing of value was lost.

All I can offer here is anecdotal evidence, but I have found a lot of success flying under the Leftist radar by couching my political beliefs in Islamic terminology.

All you have to do is COMPARE yourself favorably to Muslims and their "oh shit we can't argue against Islam that would make us racist" senses start tingling and they nod their heads in agreement like the sheep they are

Your friends probaly are fearing being expeled if they don't comply, also since you got there later they may have already discussed and agreed on it before you reached there or they are just cucks, either way good luck finding a new place to discuss these things.

can you show proof you're from harvard?

and of course that's what happened. this is why the atheist movement died out; because it turned from making rational arguments against religions in general, to simply a political tool to bash select religious groups, based on one's personal ego.

you can always be successful even with blatant logic and reason as long as the group you are dealing with is small enough and nobody doubts your motives to point out that your group is oppressive in some way - or for some reason not oppressed enough. This will fail as soon as it gets bigger.

Think marxism, you can always argue that you can have an iphone as the worker deserves a share to their labour and you will find no resistance. But if you go just a bit further (say, investing in apple stock for the same amount an iphone costs) you become one of 'the others' and lose all rights to anything

Cucking for islam becausw hes too much om a fag to strand for his ideals.

You bring shame to our race just by existing. KYS

>amerimutt trying to win the "i'm whiter" argument against non-swedish Scandinavian

i do not know in which world you are living but some people have proper 'social standing' and can not openly stand for our ideals. Maybe you are right and this is the actual problem, but I'm afraid we are too much in the minority and they will just happily use your confession to get rid of you and eventually all of us

why do people fall for this?
>then i remembered where i was

(though, cucking for islam is really the lowest I'd rather an hero)

arguing logically is the wrong strategy when facing lefites. For normies and fence sitters it is the correct strategy but if you happen to argue with a leftie for some reason, it is better to play to emotions and passion and not logic. For example, underlying that all you want is defending your beloved country and family and people (passionately) is more convincing than any argument to lefties or women in general for that matter.... This is also why in Germany the government cracks down on rape stuff by muslims so much, because if the 'alt right' is seen as defending poor women, mothers, sisters from bodily harm by strange muslims, that is more powerful than any appeal to reason and debate.

> racist
> against a religion
Muslims are the new Jews.

the fucking swede talks about cucking to Islam and not defending your heritage
the literal euro-leaf
mate you are bonkers

Germany now cracks down on muslim rape stuff much?

sage

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Islam is the true progress. Faggots, atheists and evolution virgins need to get off my board.

How were you able to resist laughing?