Fired for calling a coworker a bitch

>fired for calling a coworker a bitch
>boss says he hates to lose me over this and it sucks that im fired

she was being a bitch what the fuck? who was in the wrong here

That’s what you get for living in cuckanada

the jews

That is completely unprofessional behavior yuou dumb fuck.

Couldn't you just lie and say you didn't?

Kill yourself, society destroying cunt

multiple witnesses lel

Act professional next time, don't be an idiot.
I hated most of my co-workers back when I worked with sand-niggers in a hotel, but hey, I didn't show my power level infront of them or spew shit at them.

They felt the superiority without a need of spoken language. The Ubermensch next to this lousy sheep-fucking untermensch.

>Admiral tumblr even has a fucking halo

>be me
>working in a greenhouse with entirely female crew
>boss goes on a rant about Trudeau and how gays are disgusting, during lunch break in front of everybody

lel

dude just smoke weed at home until you're 40

thats when you fuck bitches

>Act professional next time
Fuck off kike. You ugly inbred Marxist spewing parasites are turning the world into a fucking kindergarden class.

What happens if he's best at the job?
What happens when a society removes all the passionate, talented, agressive innovative types to make room for weak followers who will never offend some menstrating cunt?
What happens when the menstrating cunts get their jobs because there is a double standard and they fuck up the company because the vagina itself is substituted for: talent, ability, experience, passion, creativity, adaptability?

Jews should NEVER tell others what to do. You can't handle a basic strip of land that even Arabs lived peacefully on for a thousand years.
You can't handle your own women and they abuse you all the time in Israel and get away with it while fucking Arab guys for pleasure.
All you're good at is destroying the good.

Part of being the best at most jobs is acting professional

Lol
As a machinist I have 0 hole in my shop.
Have you paid your debts so far ^

Exactly, nothing defeats a stony wall of self shrouded superiority. It claws at the minds of your enemy slowly and steadfast. This attitude is superior in any and all human interactions. Aloofness.

Not a kike, don't ask me what I'm doing in this country.

Also:
> What happens if he's best at the job?
Then that means he needs to act professional and not spew dumb shit at everyone he doesn't like.

> What happens when a society removes all the passionate, talented, agressive innovative types to make room for weak followers who will never offend some menstrating cunt?
That's not the case here because passionate and talented people know when to shut the fuck up, and if they don't they learn it the hard way or stay a basement-dweller like you.

>What happens when the menstrating cunts get their jobs because there is a double standard and they fuck up the company because the vagina itself is substituted for: talent, ability, experience, passion, creativity, adaptability?
Jesus fucking christ just get out of the basement and see some sunlight you crybaby.
>DEI TUK OUR JOOOOOBS

> Jews should NEVER tell others what to do. You can't handle a basic strip of land that even Arabs lived peacefully on for a thousand years.
You're truly dumb, if you're in the basement all day long for the past 20 years at least open some history sites or something and read a bit you dumb fuck. Nothing of that is true, and honestly, if the UN won't sit on top of the head of our army you would see genocides that would make the holohoax look like a turd.
I still believe that all those sand-niggers can be wiped in less than a year if the UN and other dumb countries won't keep yelling "OCCUPATION! GENOCIDE" every time a stone-thrower gets punched in the face.

The jew preaching adaptation and submission my surprise.
If it "looks" superior, it's because of our inherent christkike morality.
Thanks jew. The destroyers of pride and warriors.

I was fired because my tattooed blue-haired cunt boss hated me.
This is a good thing, leaf - the more of us that get fired, the worse and worse the workplace becomes. They'll destroy themselves, just wait.

see the first line of this Also, this is not submissions, its common courtesy. You don't hit the hand that feeds you, nor one of its fingers, even those not holding the food itself.
You can yell 'kike' all your want, but that doesn't change the morals you should have, and excuse yourself for not following the proper way of acting, based on YOUR culture and YOUR values, just to act childish and release steam off your head, and then cry about it as if it wasn't your fault.

If you call someone at your work "bitch", you've dug your own grave.

I was grown up upon German values as my family came from Germany and Austria, so maybe its just me that has high regard for honor and respect, I don't know what leafs and amerimutts grow up on. Well, the amerimutt grows up on McDonalds but there must be some values hidden somewhere..

I'm pretty sure there is more to the story here. You probably fucked up socially in a lot of ways before getting shittcanned. If you're a sperg or a regular drug user you probably didn't even notice.

Doesn't matter if you're the best, getting along with people, and acting professional is job one.

Keeping your shit together is job two.

Actually banging out the hours and widgets is job three.

It's like a secular vegetarian faggot telling me he isn't a christian.
He is. I don't give a shit what you believe in terms of deity. I am speaking of your morality.

>Part of being the best at most jobs is acting professional
No it's not LOL!
You fucking useless eternally mediocre cunt. It's being the best!

>act professional
code for act like a little kid in school or the feminist teacher will send you to the principal's office.
>That's not the case here because passionate and talented people know when to shut the fuck up
Yeah right, because talented people are always mediocre and well behaved followers.
>basement-dweller like you
Commie faggot meme. No wonder you're have a mediocre peasant mind.
>the Joos
KIKE! DIE YOU FUCKING INBRED CULT UGLY MUTATIONS OF SOCIETY.
>at least open some history sites or something
I have a history degree you fucking kike cult weirdo.
>I still believe that all those sand-niggers can be wiped in less than a year if the UN and other dumb countries won't keep yelling "OCCUPATION! GENOCIDE" every time a stone-thrower gets punched in the face.
That's not the Jewish plan you fucking underling. The genius plan of kikes is to push them into Europe, mixing the races and creating one very pissed of and hate filled super-Iranian.

You kikes are good at following each other and creating nightmare environment where the women dominate and get your rage out on raping children because of it. Stop pushing it on Western Society. You fucking 20% sandnigger

I FUCKING HATED THAT CUNT AND THEN THEY MAKE SOME STUPID ASSPULL SO THAT SHE IS OH SO HEROIC FUCK THAT

>You can yell 'kike' all your want, but that doesn't change the morals you should have
LOL!
Kikes always lecturing others on morality when they are psychopaths.

>common courtesy
= fucking beta male kindergarten work environment that sucks all the creative and productive energy out of the room because everyone is a fucking BORG.

THE JEWS WANT A BORG SOCIETY BECAUSE THEY HATE THEIR GENES AND FEAR THEIR MOTHERS.

>I was grown up upon German values as my family came from Germany and Austria, so maybe its just me that has high regard for honor and respect, I don't know what leafs and amerimutts grow up on.
Kike pushing the anti-America "there are no white people goy!" meme. Of course. Leave it to a kike to preach "Germanic honor" by trying to make the work place into a hyper-sensitive feminist nightmare while being immoral in everything you do and lying about the Germanic/Nordic race even existing because "there are no white people goy, so be polite and respect the low IQ lazy bitches -- sensitivity training goyam!"

"sensitivity training goyam!"

"NOTHING GOT DONE IN CIVILIZATION UNTIL WE TAUGHT YOU GOYS HOW TO BE SENSITIVE IN THE WORK PLACE!"

Read Sun Tzu next time faggot.

When the enemy is stronger, and in the officer world, vaginas and niggers are, seek to annoy them. Make their life difficult in every small, indetectable, untraceable way you can, then sit back and enjoy the implosions.

She could rammed the ship the entire time, instead she just watched the entire fleet be picked off one by one while she yelled at men.

>We're follow my plan!!!!
>We're all going to hide behind and abandon wall and they wont think to look for us even though its the ONLY planet nearby!

But he wasn't at war. He was just doing his job

jesus christ, kill yourself you underaged subhuman
it's spastic fucks like you that make sure women are kept equal and jews are always on top. Because you make anyone trying to change that look like a drooling schizophrenic retard.

You, since you are a main and should have more control over your emotions. Consider doing more physical excercise and meditating to gain more control over yourself.

Got nothing to do with Jews or Judaism, what do you mean?

> Leave it to a kike to preach "Germanic honor"
Because you amerimutts have clearly lost all morality and virtues.

I hate this feminist approach to things, but unless you want to be homeless, you need to cope with it until you can kick it out. Losing your job because you can't keep your mouth shut when you need to and not talk when you need to is what makes you stay in that place.

>"NOTHING GOT DONE IN CIVILIZATION UNTIL WE TAUGHT YOU GOYS HOW TO BE SENSITIVE IN THE WORK PLACE!"
I'm not talking about being sensitive, I'm talking about not being a complete idiot and start swearing people you work with.
I hate this over-sensitive society, but calling someone a bitch is not about sensitivity, you fucking brainlet.
If you'd call someone a bitch at work even 100 years ago it wouldn't go as if nothing happens, wouldn't it?

Also white people exist, wtf is this forced meme

>once got fired for telling some bitch to "put a cock in it"
You live and learn OP. You will find another job.

This thread has gone completely retarded, so pretty much so far the logic is: insult bitches and lose your job because that is alpha and anti-jew.
So be a disrespectful unemployed person to show the world how much of a champ you are.

The workplace isn't a place for feelings. She pissed you off? Deal with it and do your job.

Are you a 9 year old that needs to resort to name calling?
Grow up and learn to control your emotions.

did you expect any other logic from leafs and amerimutts desu ?

>who was in the wrong here
Your parents, for being Canadian. Also, Castro's bastard son Trudeau.

Yeah my boss is an asshole, and possibly a rapist (really wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be an ambush rapist or some crazy shit). My mom is a phycotic twat. My kids can be jerks. But since I like functioning irl I don’t tell them those things.

You were in the wrong because you lost your composure and acted like a sperg instead of trying to resolve the issue calmly.

>This thread has gone completely retarded, so pretty much so far the logic is: insult bitches and lose your job because that is alpha and anti-jew.
Based Cost Rica

>But since I like functioning irl I don’t tell them those things.
I know right. Pass that shitty responsibility on to someone else, while you get fucked in the ass by everyone in your life.
Also, stop masturbating every night you faggot. Get your testosterone levels higher. Once a week (or 8 days) is the optimal masturbation rate. Keeps the testosterone high in the blood stream.

Get a real mans job no women around to cry when you get pissed off and call the closest person to you a bitch.
I call ppl i work with the worst names and all i get from my boss is a boost in pay