Why do Republican Drumpftards vote against their economic interes???

Why do Republican Drumpftards vote against their economic interes???

Conservatism is a mental illness

>implying high taxes are in anyones interest
>he thinks state managed sectors are cheaper than those manager by private sector

Can I ask how tax cuts hurt the middle class?

>Conservatism is a mental illness
One doesn't need to be mentally ill per say. Diminished mental capacity and/or heightened gullibility also work nicely.

people get to keep more of their money

that's bad

>twas hurr turn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but literally every first world country with high taxes is better than america

Just wait, we are coming for your EBT/SNAP next nigger leeches

trying to convince people that they shouldn't keep their money, because other people will also keep their money to do with as they like

>be Democrat
>these people are getting a huge tax cut
>gib me dat
>then I gib it to the negro
>please boat for me
>muh turn

>that's bad
What's bad is you BELIEVE you'll get to keep more of your money. You poor, gullible retard.

where do Brits want to go?
where does everyone in the world want to go?

>USA isn't the gresdfsdfsdfscds

gargled by Ahmed

>Unironically thinking Republikeks care about saving you money
We have the goodest of goys with us here tonight ladies and gentlemen

They've also historically been ethnically similar. Give it 20-25 years and see how all those "first world" countries are doing with the influx of their new found countrymen.

how are you going to forcefully extract it from me, if not with taxes you mongrel?

And yet it is libtards who love Social Security...

Why do you assume I'm even a Democrat? Because I don't share the same retarded cult as you? You lack the mental capacity to see anything beyond a mere binary choice.

What the fuck does any of that garbage have to do with the tax rate? There are literally people in Alabama who are not niggers and live like third worlders. Meanwhile other first world nations with higher tax rates have more social mobility and a higher overall standard of living than the US.

they care about saving their own money, but in order to do so they just stop taking it from everyone else

that's why you are here trying to garner support AGAINST the tax bill

5 generations that have never seen a paycheck is enough. End it NOW!

>I've got it, I'll blame poor immigrants for my problems

This
High taxation for a benefit of a homogeneous society works, look at sweden. Worked great, till they let the barbarians in now even the jew-N says they will be 3rd world tier in 15 years.

>Republican Drumpftards
Namecalling is why.

you say I am not going to enjoy the money I get to keep

there is nothing you can do about that, literally

A lot of people actually notice that the US has a lot of problems unique in the first world.

Like, literally every one. Even Italy. Literally.

if those people want to change their situation now that the corporate tax rate is lower and they can write off a bunch of expenses straight away they can start a business and move up

in other countries other people sacrifice their own time so that lazy trailer trash can be comfortable wasting away

I don't care about people who don't care about themselves.

>They've also historically been ethnically similar.
I've seen that mentioned in many arguments. Yet never accompanying a reasonable explanation as to why being ethnically and/or culturally homogeneous allows for supposedly bad systems to work better than our own system. Our own perversion of capitalism as it where.

It isn't the explanation you think it is.

taxplancalculator(REE)com

Except you're the gullible retard believing in fake math pushed on social & mainstream media. Run your numbers there and post the result.

Lel
you probably want $15 min wage but can't correlate that this Can't happen naturally because of shit immigration.
Try harder leftypol, you niggers are retarded.

unique in that they are first world problem, yes

Because rich people hoarding money means there is less money for the middle class

Made some minor improvements to your awful meme to make it more bearable.

is that why you want to move there? have you lived there for any amount of time that isn't considered a holiday?

did you cheat on your taxes?

>you say I am not going to enjoy the money I get to keep
I'm SAYING that you're a gullible sheep who BELIEVES that you are going to get to keep additional money. You won't.

Some of this is done is phases so you don't notice. You'll be loosing deductions that more than offset the base tax rate change. That results you paying more. Something for which I'm sure you'll inevitably blame on everyone but the Republicans who voted for this turd.

What are you talking about, my taxes are going to go down.

Saged

>literally every first world country with high taxes is better than america
Imagine actually believing this.

just look at the receiving amount rate per race stats for welfare

Who on Earth could be behind this post?

High taxes can't hurt you if you don't have any income. Checkmate whitey.

Do the calculation and prove it then. And the only reason the individual cut is up for renewal in 2025 is because Democrats refused to vote for it, making any individual cuts temporary.

Why do leftard turbofaggots like yourself not realize that our interests are to pay less tax, less affirmative action, and less government intrusion?

hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahaha

>in order to do so they just stop taking it from everyone else
they save their own money and extort as much as they can from everyone beneath them. There is literally no reason to believe that they stop taking from anyone else in order to do anything. They lower their own taxes, making it look like they are just lowering them across the board. Meanwhile they create special provisions to make their tax rates negligible while funneling everyone else's tax money into programs which directly benefit them or give them some sort of kick back.

While it saves you money NOW, it fucks you over 100x in the future. Deficit rises and we have to use even more money to pay off debt. If we cut 1 Trillion $ worth of health care, education, and various services you'll end up paying more than you ever made via the tax breaks.To overcome that pitfall you need to be making $$$ which 95% of Americans are not. The fact that the Koch brothers said no funding for Republicans till it passed is a big fucking sign.

>have you lived there for any amount of time that isn't considered a holiday?

Is that the bar now, you have to live in the country for a few years before you can say it's literally better or worse? That's a lot of fucking work visa's to be able to say literally every first world country is better than the US.

>did you cheat on your taxes?

Not as bad as the Italians do, that's for fucking sure.

except literal law
and it's their money
why do I care what they do with their money?

the cuts are coming next you mongrel
that's how you do it
you stop the money flow
then you say we now can't afford this SHIT

and cut EBT from (YOU)s

High taxation is never a benefit, not even for Sweden. Swedes are much poorer for it because ot carries a huge dead weight loss

>Gee, why is crime out of control? It can't be due to violent 3rd worlders being imported by the thousands, must be white drumpf supporters lmao

user you're a faggot for wanting higher tax rates. Please go kill yourself and take that commie bullshit away from here.

Tax cuts are really not that difficult to understand. Here in Switzerland it works like this:
Government cuts taxes for companies, means more companies move here, means more tax money than lost through cuts, means tax cuts for middle and lower class, because the government gets more money over all now.

we're not falling for your Jew accountant trickery, Mr. Goldblatt

you can't really talk to other people who have actually lived in other countries if you haven't

you will lose every time

>Not as bad as the Italians do, that's for fucking sure.

so how is this better than the US? being forced to be a criminal is how the state gets leverage over you

you can't do shit after you have cheated on your taxes - they have you by the balls

>user attempts to run for office to stop shit from happening
>random tax audit
>user can never be elected

It is true though... We have no fear of brain drain because of taxes.

Will they though? The people want Obamacare, education, and all that shit. So they either lose their seats or stay while we drain money. Should have done the cuts first. Personally it does shit all but as a Christian you're creating a dives and lazarus situation. Without good works and good faith we are damned.

Define 'higher taxes'? Higher than now? Higher than Reagan?

Daily Reminder: Trickle Down has worked EVERY SINGLE TIME.

(to make the rich richer and destroy the economy)

>if
>doesn't understand economics

After the debt ballooned $10T between 43 & 44, the only option left is to grow the economy so that future debt to GDP ratio is reduced. By making business investment in the US competitive with foreign markets you drive GDP growth. You fall under the standard leftist economic fallacy that the economy is a set size and must be distributed. Rather, the economy is always growing as people turn ideas into businesses.

most crime is done by blacks and whites from the US
>I DEMAND the scapegoat to be held responsible!

You don't get it.

Can you go to a square in the usa and shout kill all niggers/ jews for an hour?

So lower capital gains and cut some healthcare and other fat off the budget. This isn't just an economic investment it is a payout to the Republicans puppet masters.

Leftists will tell you that most people claiming welfare work. This true.

What they don't tell you is most people who work don't claim welfare. If you are working chances are you pay more in tax than you cost to the government. Tax cuts are without doubt a benefit for these people.

>still hasn't posted the results of the taxplancalculator
>continues spewing talking points

Shoo shoo terrible shill.

Shitty bait. Also, fuck you for ruining a good meme, dickhead.

>the left can't me-

That cartoon is retarded.

>lazy trailer trash can be comfortable wasting away
okay so there are plenty of statistics which say that this is not the case. Most of the people who take benefits work full time and just don't fucking make enough to support themselves and their families. Literally, something like 0.004% of people fall into the category that you describe after elderly people and sick people are accounted for. How are those people supposed to ever get ahead and move up? Why is the likelihood of anyone actually transcending their current social class now at 1% in this country? There are plenty of people who work 2 or 3 jobs and bust waay more ass than any millionaire, yet they can never hope to escape that. People in other countries don't sacrifice their own time to server the lazy. They actually use their government to benefit their society as a whole as is the purpose of a representative democracy. This is something that a lot of americans just don't really seem to get. They see the government as this nebulous, distant, disconnected entity charged with the task of managing shit. No that's not the way it works.

I've told you. I don't give a shit about myself and my money. How much do the Cuck Brothers pay you? Economists say it will fuck us over by $1T. There is no guarantee they will actually cut benefits and if we don't do that things will get hairy.

wow what a strawman

>The people want Obamacare, education
only because someone told them it's possible to do this for FREE

which is a lie. trying to claim that the rich will pay for it is also a LIE

boosting the economy - which results in low unemployment, means less people need these things

sanctuary cities are going to be cleaned up

when you don't need EBT because you have a job, when your school isn't filled with mexicans, when you aren't dependent on the state you care less about government programs that don't affect you

black unemployment is at it's lowest

>Libtards and Commietards
How do we convinced rational people that us stealing LESS of their money is a bad thing?

>Demotard
Hold my beer. We just call it "trickle down" and "voodoo" and tell people that the Republitards are stealing from the poor to give to the rich.

>Libtards and Commietards
Who the fuck would ever believe that bullshit?

>Demotards
Oh yea of little faith.

>you can't really talk to other people who have actually lived in other countries if you haven't

Show me all 20+ work visa's you have. Oh, you cant? Then shut the fuck up if you haven't lived in literally every other first world country. I've lived in Italy and can tell you it's a fucking shit hole compared to the US. Faggot.

>user can never be elected

The US literally elected someone President who refused to release his tax records and was actively being audited. Just because you eurofags bend over and spread your cheeks for your government overlords doesn't mean US citizens hold the same level of respect for our government. We literally had a war over not wanting to pay taxes.

No because that's a call for violence. You can go on about how much you hate them though.

>trickle down
US has only become stronger as the years pass

>be cuck to China, send money abroad to help de poor morons, give more free money

America almost became a second rate state to which people stopped paying protection money, while America was left paying for the army that keeps world peace

>except literal law
you do realize that they make those to benefit themselves right. The laws don't just appear from on high and say "Lo, this is how it is." Please tell me that you understand the very basic philosophy behind having a legislature.

>We literally had a war over not wanting to pay taxes.
gb2 Reddit. Or just open a history book.

They don't hoard money you idiots, they invest it into the economy so they can make yearly returns on it., and surprise surprise that ends up helping the middle class.

if you have 3rd world problems in the US you are literally a RETARD

you have a huge homo-genus market to sell things and services to, yet you are a failure and have problem paying for your healthcare or some shit

how much padding does the environment need to have?

>2 posts by this ID

Shills are upping their game

Because they'd rather burn the place down with themselves and everyone else inside it than continue playing charades.

>who take benefits work full time
working full time would exclude you from most programs

stop lying

Are you a shill or just naïve?

Obama doubled the debt
and now you are saying that this might increase it by 1T in 10 years?

are you literally missing a part of your brain?

why are you trying to convince people to keep less of their money?

I have lived in enough and have friends in enough that I can confidently call bullshit on your literal bullSHIT

>Lel, strawman.
Accepting decades of low intelligence immigrants has helped stagnate and lower wages in low skilled, once entry level, jobs. these jobs that were once filled by young kids and people down on their luck looking for a stepping stone job.

ok leftypol

>ignoring the word "insulting"

literal law will say I have to pay less taxes

if you want to pay more you are free to do so

>if you want to pay more you are free to do so

Not necessarily. It depends largely on your income and how many dependents you have. Also depends on where you live etc. But a lot of those programs have been gutted recently to make that the case. So its not really lying and if anything what you are presenting is to some degree evidence of what I am talking about.

As a NEET, what is in my personal short-term economic interest would mean long-term ruin for the country.

You can't scream kill all niggers but you can say "I hate niggers". As long as your not calling for violence its fine.

>be amerikkkan
>write gas the kikes in german
>mail it to a german news paper
>somehow breaking german law
>tubby menopausal women waddle into your house in the middle of the night to arrest you

except maybe Britain

you can scream kill all niggers tho

it's not an incitement

They invest their money and it goes into businesses.

Okay so the literal law has changed such that if someone makes say, $300,000 a year on salary and another person makes $300,000 a year from investments, then the former who worked for their money will pay about $40,000 more than the person who was already rich and let their money make money. That is about to be the literal law. It really depends on how you make your money, and how you make your money largely depends on how much money you already have.

if you want to pay more you are free to do so