>2017
>Still associating partners to God

Why haven't you Christians swallowed the Islamic monotheism redpill yet? Do you really believe the most high has an equal? Jesus (peace be upon him) was one of many messengers, not a God.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus the messenger (peace be upon him) just humiliated all those that worship him rather than worshipping God alone. (Pure monotheism).

shia is paganism

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by apo-faggots! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam!
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???

Religion is not worth the paper it's printed on.

Save your hat jokes cause I don't care.

Ignore the mudslime thread.

Everyone has a religion.

t.Satan

answer me you child luster!

Ask me one question at a time. Be specific.

you have the whole list in my post, but these are the most important ones:

How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???

Daily reminder that Islam is a heresy of a Christian heresy.

>Waraka ibn Nawfal
>Bahira
>Nestorians

How does it feel knowing that you are nothing more than Torah fan fiction written 300 years after Christ by some butthurt Jews?

In simple words, the following acts define the the Quranic Salat:

1- Wudu (ablution) as decreed in 5:6
2- Face Mecca as Qiblah (direction of prayer) as in 2:144
3- Commemorate the name of God alone in prayer (6:162, 20:14)
4- Use Quranic words and not words from any other source, this is the message of 29:45
5- Stand, then bow then prostrate in that order while commemorating God.

John 1:1 - 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we saw his glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30

30 I and the Father are one.

And this is for you:

John 16:2 :

They will forbid you the synagogue; nay, the time is coming when anyone who puts you to death will claim that he is performing an act of worship to God;

Who cares? Allah is a faggot jihadi taint licker. There is no God. Stop wasting everyone's time.

How does it feel knowing that you are nothing more than Torah fan fiction written 300 years after Christ by some butthurt Jews?

How's it feel worshiping a jew-box every year on your greatest holiday Muhammed?

Shut the fuck up you camel fucker. God is everything. Jesus included.

>there is no God
>implying the universe can come from nothing at all

wew.

christianity is just a bunch of homosexual sadistic asshats but still is better than anything islam has to offer

Those didn't answer any of my questions. So I'll ask them again:

How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information and many other information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (= Hadtihs) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God??? Why can't you get full grace of God by solely relying on Koran, like Quranists do?

fuck of if allah is so powerful he would conquered the west 1500 years ago , now christianity is dying allah finaly can take over? what a faggot god

I see you refuse to answer a simple question. HAHAHAHAHA
Get wisdom. Get instruction.