Re: Zero thread

Been awhile since I saw any news about this series. Any updates? When's the next manga going to hit? When will the next Anime season start showing?

And will Rem ever defeat literal Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>See this
wat do?

Uhhhhhh lots of stuff. The WN started updating again like 2 days ago.

link or gtfo

what is google you lazy retard

Fuck you for making me put in effort. It's way easier to ask someone else to do all the work.

are you calling Rem Hillary? TAKE THAT BACK

I really like Rem's maid outfit

>buy prints at a local con
>mother walks in while I'm framing them, sees Rem
>"Oh wow, I love her outfit! It's cute!"
>The next one is Alice
>"Oh I don't like her at all"

50/50 taste, guess she's not a 2hu fag

>And will Rem ever defeat literal Hitler?
Potato vs Oven? I don't think so.

>In the next episode Rem dies in a concentration camp after being accused of being a Jew

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Re:Zero sucks.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Well I wouldn't say it sucks, I certainly wouldn't say it's the best anime of 2016 or any other year either. It's got issues for sure. For example; can't help but wonder what the point of everything is or what the goal is.

I still love it though. Better than SAO by a mile. But then again comparing anything to SAO would be like comparing something to a turd.

So I just read some of the translated chapters and I'm confused. Doesn't Crusch get her arm lopped off? Nobody else seems to be commenting on that.

Lemonwater is currently working on a short story. I think it might be done tomorrow.
Catfaggot fixed it.

Ferris put it back.

Ferri reattached Crusch-sama's arm. No scars were left.

I think a onehanded Crusch looks good. Serves her right for violating a certain someone's rights.

Nah Crusch's arms got re-attached. Only to be replaced with Dragon AIDS and amnesia

We got 4 WN chapters in two days

Lots of stuff happening that involved Reid

WTF! That sounds like straight up bullshit!

Ferris water magic is bullshit. He can revive the dead to do his bidding with it and even revive himself making him neigh immortal. Ferris is basically a Lich, hell, he even has a form of drain touch.

Go drown in a mud pool, Regulus

Still can't revive Fourier though

I don't know why I like Ley so much. He sounds like such a chill dude. If he didn't kill people I'd probably like to go share drinks with him.

Can someone give me the rundown on what happening in the WN?
I can't read moon

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

You can also go to the Wiki for every Arc summary.

>Reid shows up after Subaru pulls a sword
>Shaula faints because she as to deal with the Sword saint's shit again
>Weapon proficiency: Club
>Reid being the impassable obstacle he is agreed to let them through if each member can move him or sneak past him
>Reid breaks swords using chopsticks
>Emilia got her tits fondled by Reid
>Reid is a womanizer
>Lots of Witch backstory
>Sekhmet was a prostitiute
>Carmilla triggered a war
>Nee-sama is based as fuck

If you're asking what happened during those 4 chapters.

Also Julius got his ass handed to him as well.

Well that explains all the fanarts

He beat them using chopsticks

FUCKING CHOPSTICKS

Wait a sec what is Carmilla's backstory?

>She was just an ordinary/mediocre woman in an ordinary village, well-loved by her family and with a fiance already chosen for her. Some powerful person once visited the village and tried to take her by force, and the people who cared for her revolted.
>A huge war ended up springing from this, basically fucking up the whole country, and people built her up as some incredible divine beauty despite her just being a plain and ordinary girl. She was pretty horrified at what happened, with the whole war being fought in her name, and just wanted things to go back to how they were.
>But no one really saw her as who she actually was anymore, so she just ditched everyone and left to seek the kind of real love she remembered from back when everyone just treated her as a regular girl.

Is what someone summarized last thread.

They count as two tiny clubs

Its like Subaru stabbing Crusch with a spoon all over again

Yep, that's basically it. Because she was the trigger for the war, people basically deluded themselves into thinking she was something special.

Interesting, it must have been due to the influence of her authority. Hope Echidna's backstory is next.

Take responsibility, Subaru.

The PTSD fanarts are coming out now

It's seriously annoying me how people are calling 棒 clubs but it's not like it's really off and I have no better alternatives to offer.
Pole or something maybe. Longish stick.

Someone needs to give poor Julius his own version of From Zero after what Reid did, I've never seen anyone get beaten down so hard like that in this entire series.

Club, pole, sticks. He still beat them with chopsticks and that's all I care about.

He didn't stab her.

She isn't what I imagined at all but shit that's cute.

Carmilla is cute as fuck

I enjoy how Lust is the only one who doesn't dress lewdly

I like her murder outfit.

The illustrator has outdone himself

>it must have been due to the influence of her authority.
Nah. Nothing is blamed on her authority. It's just how events turned out. Her family retaliated out of perfectly ordinary and proper love for her. This triggered a bunch of shit to go down, and that incident was recalled as the start of the war.

Now, if you imagine a woman who a war was started over, do you imagine some random peasant girl? No. So of course people started making up bullshit about her and making her out to be more than she was, completely deluding themselves and treating this random peasant girl as if she was something she wasn't.

She didn't want anything to do with any of it back then. Her extreme narcissism must have come a lot later.

Where did you get these?

If Camilla's showing up, does that mean 12 will go all the way to Echidna's contract? All the way to Satella?

I hope the carmilla scene will remain intact, the girl of his heart and all

Reading the recent WN chapters I get the strong feeling Julius is going to have a mental breakdon

I'm just waiting for the usual site to drop the magazine scans so I can get started with part two of Rem's birthday.

>Echidna talking about Rem being the girl in Subaru's heart
>Suddenly Emilia out of nowhere hugging him from behind

Wait for it

If this happens I will consider WN canon now and forever.

The editor is gonna get stabbed

Why? How?

Everything important to this man and his identity is getting stripped away
Soon he will have only one bastion of hope, his 我が友

How soon the next chapter? I remembered Tappei said no Friday but someone else mentioned soon™

He said he probably won't be updating today, but then posted another tweet later saying he will. But he said the update would be shorter

So new chapter in 7 hours

Ahaha he wanted to bully Julius ever since arc 3.

Fucking sadist

But Julius is best bro

Subaru can have two bros in his life! Otto and Julius are both the best bros!

Reid is really breaking Julius down

Who wants to play a game?

delet

Is it wrong I want Subaru to do the equivalent of this scene?

Yes he doesn't have enough hands for proper twistering
He should crush bones or phase people's organs out of their bodies or something instead

The horror of your eyes being made useless by receding inward into your head
Actually now that I've typed it it sounds very silly

Not to Rem right?

Thanks for doing this by the way

Why? Somethibg like that doesn't sound like a huge leap or deal for best user of healing magic in the country.

The mostly hilarious thing is hat there some much fanart of it coming out. Dude got evasculated

Ooh, I forgot v12 is coming out next month. Nice!

If Carmilla is already showing up on Vol.12 makes you wonder just how much "fluff" is getting cut out for the LN.

Carmilla showing up isn't that surprising given the pace of the last 2 volumes. It'll probably be the last scene or one of the last scenes, since I don't think they can fit in the 3rd tea party (without either cutting a lot or rearranging/rewriting a lot)

I'm more interested in what Meili will do since her having promo art suggests she will actually show up. That's still easily the best change they've done, imo.

Julius needed this

Yep! Better than in the WN where her appearance was a fairly random.

Not really if you compare to the last two volumes , carmilia appear in chapter 73-74 , last volume ended on ch 49 so this one will have about 25 WN chapters yet "assuming carmila " is the last scene

unless they do third tea party in this volume

well pretty close to it but we don't know if they will include satella yet , there just 5 chapter between carmilia and satella anyway

Posting best girl

My mind trembles.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

>Framing anime girls in front of your parents

I guess after a certain point shamelessness becomes kind of impressive.

Did everyone skip Arc 5? I can't read moon :(

Sort of

Summaryanon decided to translate from arc 4 and is almost finished while at the same time Remonwater decided to translate Arc 6, and the fact that Tappei resumed writing Arc 6 draws attention.

We have to wait for Summaryanon to complete arc 4, I think there are 14 chapters to go

Huh. I had pretty much given up on a translation since I though translation chicken was the only one doing it. ~20 chapters in 6 months had me in despair.

Well, I know what I'm doing this weekend then.

Well you're gonna have some fun with the chapters ahead. We're already at chapter 115.

Carmilla a cute.

I want to gently hug Ferri.

Or give him the D

So from all the information we have:

>story is supposed to have 11 arcs
>arc 6 features Julius and Anastasia
>arc 7 about Al and Priscialla
>arc 9 about Reinhard and Felt (not sure here)
>Emilia "stops" being the main heroine after arc 10 (death?)

So that means arc 8 features Crusch and Felix and arc 10 Subaru and Emilia/JWitch.

Any predictions besides :

>Rem wakes up
>Emilia gets jealous
>Witch takes over Emilia's body
>Reinhardt fights her in arc 9
>draw
>Subaru steps in in arc 10
>Kills Emilia/Satella/JWitch

SBARU AND STELLY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER THEY ARE LOVE INTO EACH OTHER THEY WILL BE HAPPY IN LOVE AND IN A SEAL