(((Kraut))) Thread - We Wuz Russian Trolls Edition

Anyone think of the fact that if that NYT woman actually published an article, it might be about Kraut fending off the Kremlin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0EDI9uxZOU
youtube.com/watch?v=0d7rC3pVK8I
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/17/strike-and-mike-episode-2-the-aclu-satanic-temple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zeph seems to be innocent after all. At least of the shit Kraut and his cronies tried to blame him for.

I bet kraut still thinks hes right about race realism

Sadly we'll never see Krauts magnum opus - JFs Rekonink

Anyone have that picture of Jeff saying that there was "no doxxing" on that server?

looks like she'll be writing an obituary

This. Jews will never admit that they are wrong.

More discord leaks from Jeff Holiday.
Admits he has no idea what he's talking about.
Admits to not having any real motive to find the truth.
He's mad that people are saying bad things about the black part of his family.

Can you really blame Zeph for only wanting an emotional connection?

Run down of events
>Kraut, revered member of the Skeptic(tm) community
>Enter Rage After Storm, female YT’er who starts preaching race realism
>Kraut goes after her, contacts the website she writes for and gets her kicked off
>Rage deletes her channel
>Everyone turns on Kraut, he goes into hiding
>Later, Kraut returns, says he’s going to refute the alt right and race realism
>Says he has studied the topic for months, brags about how much he has read
>Releases first video
>Immediately gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF Gariepy (actual neurobiologist)
>More videos, Kraut’s tries to get more and more help from some “academics” (mainly chemistry undergraduates)
>Every time he gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF
>Makes discord server to discuss with his cronies how to take down JF and others
>Mole leaks recordings to JF, showing him as some third-rate villain
>Evidence appears that people in the server were trying to dox people they perceived as being alt-right
>Skeptics are mad at Kraut, Kraut makes Aydin Paladin in the Warski live stream
>Kraut releases an “appology”, trying to throw Zeph (one of the people in the server) under the bus
>Zeph turns on Kraut and starts releasing more material
>On Sup Forums evidence emerges of Kraut being an absolute degenerate
>Kraut puts his YT videos on hidden and blocks his twitter, tells his patreons that “it’s over”
>Zeph threatens to release a 5 hour discussion with Kraut and Sargon from the server
>Zeph cucks out off his earlier threat
>Kraut on suicide watch
>Cherry on the cake: Rage After Storm is coming back

He probably couldn't get off the chair he's been stuck to for god knows how long.

It's really true. Even just 25% like here and he's pilpul incarnate. I'm on my fifth pause trying to get through the naked ape vs kraut video. The ape's been screaming for two hours straight now and I'm impressed by his serene calm.

He probably does, yeah.
>If only theguardian, Zeph and Lizzy had not manipulated me to abuse my "scientific research" server for doxxing, I would have SHOWN those right-wing SJWs

does metokur lurk here?

Nick is someone I'm almost personally angry with.

It truly is over isn't it?

e-celebs are all spooks, stop following blindly, choose your own path

Most likely.

He was involved in information gathering, his girlfriend were involved in information gathering and they had full intent to help the doxxing cause + they have done this kind of shit before. He might not have been the captain of the ship but he was fully on board of their mission. Look into him and you will find that he is scum. Of course kraut and co tried to shift their part of the blame on him, just because he was not guilty of everything doesn't mean that he is not guilty.

>Anyone else listen to Strike and Mike? JF going on the daily shoah should be pretty fucking hilarious.

You would have all understood, if only the academics had replied.

Rate my gf

It's only the beginning

Found the retard. This drama has or will potentially red pilll tens of thousands of people.

>>Enter Rage After Storm, female YT’er who starts preaching race realism
>Kraut goes after her
Hold on just a second now, you're skipping a few steps.
>Derek(aka someblackguy) has a crush on Rage After Storm
>won't take no for an answer
>Rage finally makes a video on how niggers are subhumans, perpetual 8-year olds and have problem solving abilities more comparable to corvids than to man, even linking fucking stormfront as a source, just to finally drive the point home and get him off her back
>followed by a chimpout on the richter scale by Derek
then the rest of the septic community started to chime in

it doesnt matter what the other side think......only the people watching matter

they saw him challange us and they saw him get debunked and run away

he couldnt defend his corner

twitter doesnt work like that moron, you're only allowed within your designated safe space.

So zeph cucked out of releasing the rest. If he doesn't want to release the reporter shit, then the only thing we can assume is that the NYT are about to put out a hit piece on the Alt Right or this place and try to shut us down, for abuse/harrasment or doxing. And will probably paint Kraut as a victim. The fucker who found his mother and town had a german flag. Might as well have been him. Either way we should brace for an attack. When was the last time Sup Forums was attacked the MSM with Sup Forums loosing? It's like these people never learn.

it's on now
youtube.com/watch?v=t0EDI9uxZOU

Didn't know about this, thank you

what does ewige mean?

the XXXXX anglo?

What? How could you possibly draw that conclusion? Kraut was complicit, yes, but building dossiers and doxing is fucking everything those niggers were brought on to do.

Kraut is a fucking retard, you really think he managed to google things on his own?

You're right. A debate isn't to convince the debater, but to convince the audience. This is pretty good optics.

I am not saying that he isn't guilty of shady shit.
I am saying that he is not guilty of the shit Kraut tried to blame on him. Kraut was clearly fully in control and in the know of what happened on that server. Zeph didn't act behind his back or shit like that as Kraut claims.

It is for kraut but not the rest of his "task force".
>all these people trying to slide this thing and claiming that now that kraut is gone all is well

1) link to podcast?
2) timestamp on when they talk about it?
3) do you know when JF is going on?

Is her voice cracking?

twitter???
The bulk of this drama happened on youtube in fornt of 100k+ people

eternal

Ruin Live with Warski right now
youtube.com/watch?v=0d7rC3pVK8I

Don't bother. These threads are going to be shilled heavily by skeptics and their cronies in a vain effort to get people to back off.

REMEMBER, KRAUT WAS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG
JEFF HOLIDAY
SARGON
SO MANY MORE MUST BURN

eternal

>the Jew wife vs the retard wife

Eternal

True. I just don't want people to forget all of the things the others did too. Krauts "apology" was a weak last ditch effort to deflect blame.

>Jeff

is JF confirmed?

call the police on kraut and his followers for hate speech

This.

topkek, is this legit? Man, I've seen this sort of behavior myself. So many niggers think they're hot shit and keep trying to hit on the white girls, and NONE OF THEM want anything to do with niggers (despite what the propaganda makes people think is the case). I can totally see this nog hounding rage until she finally loses her cool and gives the most glorious put-down ever

The crush part is from FoxDie. The "won't take no for an answer" straight out of my ass. Derek leading the charge with his initial chimpout is common knowledge and objective fact.

So several have already answer but they haven't mentioned the best part, which is that he's playing off the Nazi propaganda film "Der Ewige Jude".

It's not been done yet, Mike was talking about it on sunday to Eric striker in their new separate podcast, he said this week, they were recanting the general story. That podcast is great, it's worth being a paycuck if you like their stuff

WTF is the "skeptic community"?
I've heard of some drama before between Thunderfoot and Sargon, but can someone give me a more detailed rundown?

Who genuinely cares, the MSM has been attacking "the hacker known as Sup Forums" since forever. And anyone who actually followed the drama knows Kraut was anything but a victim here, so it really won't change anything in the end. The boomers who read NYT don't interact with "the skeptic community" or the "alt-right" on youtube. And I actually wouldn't be surprised if NYT Amy got spooked out by all this and abandoned her little project altogether.

The only way I could see this causing a bigger shitstorm is if Kraut actually sudoku's

See

Holy fuck I never bothered to look at it keeping the perspective.
> Haha silly MGTOWs
> you just have tiny dicks
> you're all just fat lonely virgins who can't get pussi
> you're all such sad, lonely virgins I'm going to dedicate my entire fucking channel just to making fun of you
> me? Yes I get all the pussy! I have this girlfriend, Lizz. See, I'm so successful, I can has Lizz pussi and you're all just jealous.
> I'm so much more successful with women
> The one person he bases his ego off of has boipussi and nothing else.
> He even makes an entire video just about how you're mGTOW because you have a too tiny dick to attract or keep a woman
> For the boipucci he supplants attracting an actual woman himself with, his dick is not enough
Holy fucking shit.

Agreed.
I just want that any chance of Kraut somehow shifting the blame from himself to others, however cunty those others might be, does not happen.
Kraut's reputation must be utterly destroyed beyond any repair.

Did we ever figure out Kraut's accent?
German trying to be British?
German trying to be British while still being German?

Derek was chimp 0. Foxdie who used to hang with the septics claims he had a crush on rage.

It's not a coherent ideology, just a fucking social circle where youtubers ride each other's coattails. They're a bunch of fedoralords that shifted to ridiculing SJWs once that got them more clicks, and the fedora meme hurt their feefees.

>therightstuff.biz/2017/12/17/strike-and-mike-episode-2-the-aclu-satanic-temple/
watch from 2 hours

> I asked him "are you sure dude, aren;t you worried about your public profile"
> [jf replied] 'Yeah I want to come on'

Turns out the anti-mgtow is a literal cuck.
P O T T E R Y

hes a polish jew mix who tries to sound like hes a posh englander and use it as a weapon to sound smarter than he is

Rather obvious desu

Skeptics are basically atheists who first went after creationists and when that well dried up turned on SJWs
For rundown of current events, see

can we just admit at this point that all atheist eclebs are retards? Athemism plus and now this shit

Kraut's claims were:
>I dindu nuffin
>it was all Zeph acting on his own
Zeph merely provided proof that Kraut was indeed complicit. In no way does it clear Zeph.

Who the fuck is this "Kraut" person? I've tried to look up what he did, what he was about, etc. but can't find much information.

The eternal Anglo. The origin of the word goes further back than a 3rd Reich propaganda film. There is something you need to pay close attention to because half/pol only rarely has threads about that. There used to be a lot more white civilizations. All of North Africa and the near and middle east used to be White. But long before the Roman Empire, there were other White civilizations, and the common thread is that what preceded people fleeing further into Europe and the populations of those civilizations darkening before the civilizations collapse, was that Jews would migrate to those countries, befriend high ranking members of those societies, promote immoral behaviour and apply a distant predecessor of today's credit (banking) system. So essentially, in over five thousand years, absolutely fucking nothing has changed. Kikes have always been like this. Since the beginning of civilization. Promoting degeneracy, impoverishing people and land-grabbing through banking, circumventing the people of civilizations by targeting and influencing the people that lead them, they have always done this. Nothing ever fucking changed. Hence the Jew being eternal.

Jesus, what is this "guy's" obsession with MGTOW?

Because he nuked his YT channel and closed his twiter

1488/10 grill

Mad because he wants every man to have a dog collar on like him.

Thanks.
Can you name a couple people form said "community"? I've never heard any of the names mentioned here.
It's like crashing a party where everyone is talking mutual-friend gossip and you don't know anyone.

most MGTOW's jumped in to hide that fact that they couldn't get pussy. Or how. Which isn't hard to get in the first place.

No idea, but someone with an actual internet connection should download and store away all his videos in case he does a Kraut. I mean the discrepancy, the cognitive dissonance has to at some point reach his attention, and when it does, he will delete or hide everything.
> MGTOWs only argue what they argue, because they can't get a girlfriend
> the only 'girlfriend' I can score is a guy who cheats on me

He's a crossdressing junkie who owns dildos, vibrating nipple clamps, wears corsets, and is either a mythomaniac or has had his cock split open on three separate occasions. He's also been caught out lying, denying, deflecting and blaming others continually for half a fucking year, concluding with him leaving the scene in the least dignified way possible, uploading an "appoligy" video wherein he just tries to blame everything on his friend, is summarily proven to be a liar yet again, and then scurries away with his tail between his legs.

His credibility is 0.
Doesn't mean we should let Mr. "We share an emotional connection, not a sexual one" off the hook.

GIVE HER BACK TO ME REEEEEEEEEEE

>When was the last time Sup Forums was attacked the MSM with Sup Forums loosing
Never

A youtuber that did videos about politics and shit. He liked to bash islam and so on but then he got triggered by rage after the storms video and contacted some web paper that she used to feature on about what she had said on her video. She got kicked from the paper and that just started a small shit storm that caused kraut go on a crusade against the "alt right". The thing that finished him was that he had started a discord server under the pretext of getting "academics" to help him make videos (his videos contain multiple glaring errors even with all the time and effort he and his academics put into them). But that server also doubled up as a doxxing server where kraut and others would gather information on people guilty of wrong think.

>zis girl, hair mind was lik notheng you ave evair seen. If you could see what ai see, you'd come to find a mind of unparalleled beautay

so, vadim is now on twitter saying kraut is suicidal, or heavily implying it.

Cheers, user. So he was a right-leaning person to start with, then took issue with someone called "storm (who is that?)" After that, he started to go after all so-called alt-right people and then got owned? Is that technically correct?

That was very accurately transliterated, well done.

He definitely did back in the day, so he probably still does

>Doesn't mean we should let Mr. "We share an emotional connection, not a sexual one" off the hook.
I am not saying that we should.
I am saying that we shouldn't allow the kraut cronies that try to push the narrative that Zeph was behind it all get away with their shit.

To make it clear, I in no way, defend the fucking ayy lmaoo cuck. I simply do not want anyone try to use him to deflect away from Kraut.

I would kms in his position.

kek

And Jim doesn't give a fuck. It's beatiful.

if only vadim was also suicidal

Zeph has been confirmed to dox people before (in the stream where he reveals himself to be a cuck he is revealed to have doxxed one of the people there). Kraut was warned about zeph and lizz by his friend whoms medical records they had released and he took them on board, it's obvious that he knew they were doxxers and that was the reason he wanted them on board.

They're pretty much all in Kraut's discord. Thunderfoot, banana man, Sargon, Kraut and his cronies is pretty much all of them.

Kraut was also created by Sargon. He only got relevant because Sargon kept giving him exposure. It's really just a social circle. Very incestuous little group. Some of the old cadre isn't in it, and are just general fedoralords who moved onto SJWs. The rest are just one community.

Can someone's give me a run down?

I think vadim is just trying to whitenight, even Vee mocked him for it.

Vadim is now "gloating" how he has "still got it"
The only thing he has got is aids.

Anyone know when she's coming back or did she just make a general statement

You forgot about his mother being a leftist mayor.

>tries to sound like hes a posh englander
anywhere close?

>kraut is suicidal
Jim's video will push him over the edge and he will put on the Helium mask he surely already has.

Read the thread, senpai.