The first trans lesbian Disney princess is in the works!

The first trans lesbian Disney princess is in the works!

Nothing surprises me at this point

I can’t wait to see that shit bomb so hard!

Spoiler: It marries a blonde male

They are going to make her lesbo and call it a day

Will they do a scene where the princess does dilation?

probably not considering china is a huge chunk of the disney market

was mulan not weird enough for them?

I TRULY HATE LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE TURNING OFF MEDIA BROADCASTING DEVICES IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Well, they’re too busy at the moment adding diversity to The Nutcracker.

This, sadly.

Won't be taking my young daughter to see that shite

These fucking kikes really want a second holocaust.

Thats what OP said, they are making a movie about a black tranny. If thats not a diverse nutcracker I don't know what is.

just

progressive and tolerant

Have churches stopped playing Disney movies by now? I can imagine churches and daycare are going to stop buying anything Disney since it's now family unfriendly.

Won't it be awkward that "her" dick is bigger than his?

I thought it was Django Unchained top kek

Churches are just as fucking faggified these days. The fucking Pope is probably going to make a show of acceptance and support of the movie by sucking a tranny cosplayer's dick dressed as the character.

This is the Sup Forums I remember

So, finally Disney is where the Jews face plant. When the normies quit buying their shit Disney gonna fall hard.

Time to take the flatpill

When Disney falls ABC will crater. A whole bunch of Jews are going to lose billions. Glorious!

No way Henry. Some churches might but most daycares will be all over this movie and will play it more if anything. They have fucking drag queens reading to preschoolers, it’s gross and obscene. ((They)) are pathologizing the normal and normalizing the pathological.

You'll be disappointed leaf

good timing too. spent a pretty penny on fox studios. Would be a shame if their upcoming movies all bombed.

But Disney already purchased their first transgendered princess.