THE BELL CURVE

Just bought this book for a 12hr flight to Israel tomorrow. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychpage.com/learning/library/intell/mainstream.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews.

A book written by jews that explains to us that jews are the smartest

>Ahmed can't read
Jelly

The smarter you are, the more knowledge of things you absorb, the more you realize how fucked the world is and how it operates.

Society awards stupidity instead of intelligence as it once did.

All people are the same. The only differences are a result of oppression or privilege.

Clearly not what the book is about.

Gtfo shill faggot

If that were true, this book wouldnt be frowned upon in libtard universities.

it's frowned upon because it's completely debunked

Do you get motion sickness on a plane? I've never flown before.

To be surrounded by kikes and shitskins in 12 hours.

IQ is one of the strongest indicators of success on average.
Whites, Blacks, Asians, etc. with 100 IQ are roughly all equal when it comes to different measurements of success.
Different races have different IQs.
Once you know this, you realize that Leftist's dreams of equity amongst races is a pipe dream.

Yeah, except it hasn't been debunked at all.

the only sense in which it was (((debunked))) was that the left disagreed and threw a bitchfit because it didn't coddle their pet niggers.

Just throw it away. It'll make you racist and you wouldnt want that. #hatefacts

>debunked
;^)

>is a kike
>and a meme flag

wew

Only one of them was a Jew. He also died just before it was published and didn't get any criticism. Instead the other guy gets called a white supremacist all the time.

Expect lots of graphs demonstrating really obvious shit very slowly, e.g. dumber people commit more crime, have more children out of wedlock, do less well in school, work, and life in general, and that blacks are dumber than whites, and thus far absolutely everything that has been attempted to remedy this has failed, even ridiculously intensive tutoring form birth that costs 10s of thousands.
There's nothing controversial in this book, except perhaps the conjecture that two societies are being created, a genetic upper and lower class. It's just you can't say anything like this out loud. I'd hide the cover unless you want to get into an argument on the plane.

You're not going to finish it in 12 hours, but it's a great read.

Citation needed

I'd expect you're going to want to vomit every 60 seconds after the plane lands and try to call in a nuclear strike on your own position after you realize where you are.

Be sure to whistle the tune “the Rotten Bones Rattle” when you’re going thru Customs @ Ben Gurion airport.

This book was funded by the pioneer fund which is a white supremacy and eugenics organization. Don't let Murrays tactful writing fool you, he's an ideologue larping as a reasonable centrist.

It was only debunked by people with journalism degrees. Mainstream science agrees with practically everything in the Bell Curve.
psychpage.com/learning/library/intell/mainstream.html

>What should I expect?
You should expect to be scammed out of every last thing you own, and then be tossed out on your ass.

I've never read that book though.

Idiotic writers who don't understand statistics

kek

Read this one, it's much better.

Mossad will lock you up for that book then beat you in a dusty jail cell.

Black people have low I.Q.'s

Idiotic writers who don't understand statistics

T. Shill faggot in denial

Nigs are the dummies you expected them to be. End of story.

to be kidnapped by mossad immediately upon arrival
they look deep into EVERY foreign visitor, simply because they can.
you're posting on pol, thats bad enough.
can you post your age race and height so if an american "goes missing" in israel this week we can confirm its you? I'm not even kidding

>is a Muslim and his kids will literally be cockroaches
Whew

One of the best books I ever read. Hope you enjoy it.

The Pioneer Fund will fund studies into race and biology. Almost nobody else will, due to opposing ideological reasons.

My mind is far from made on The Bell Curve but most critisism of the science (that I’m aware of) is pretty weak.

>flight to Israel
are you insane? never set foot in the ratnest

this x1000 no Sup Forumsack should ever go to Israel unless you went to get beaten to death by the Mossad and your family getting a message that you had "an accident" during your vacation

thanks for starting this thread user, i was thinking about buying this book

Fuck boks, manga is better

>It's just you can't say anything like this out loud. I'd hide the cover unless you want to get into an argument on the plane
Pussy.

Dirty looks from the passengers around you. I'd bring Mein Kampf too in case you want to switch it up and really troll everyone.

He's probably a kike

40-80 percent IQ heretability

>flight to Israel
>not one kike insult or merchant pic
Nu/pol/ is the worst Sup Forums

no if this were true blacks would have never been colonized.com by whites

Ahem

Don't get caught in dunning-kruger there bud