Who do we need to genocide to make society better?

RULE: NO "DA JOOZ"

Here's my list in order by priority

>nu-males, betas, cucks, and other weak, spineless men
the actions of these men both encourage and facilitate the degeneracy and feeling of entitlement of women, they raise faggotry boys and whorish daughters (children who are rarely their own), and their lack of willingness to stand up for themselves incentivizes abdul and jamal to commit more crime and rape white women

>degenerate, treacherous women
although a byproduct of nu-males, they have become a great threat to society themselves. they will betray the white man without a second thought, will raise children on their own while demanding alimony and those children are much more likely to be degenerates and/or criminals

>mudshits, niggers, etc
no cruel treatment, just eradicate them from the white man's lands, like you would with any other undesired pest

Cripples and criminals, the rest could be useful.

there is no redemption for the traitors

i'd rather end their bloodlines swiftly than enslave them. we've done that before and it backfired

*stares in nafri*

>no jews

Why even ask the question you stupid faggot

It makes me laugh when Sup Forums advocates killing numales. You fags have zero self awareness kek.

>muh day of the rope
If you'd spend as much time taking action as you do fantasizing you might actually get something done.

germany is more cucked than any other country in the world except sweden

jeg er fra danmark din perker

din mor er en luder

lmao sut pik dit beskidte perkersvin

Danes ARE cucked

Still the most based of the nordics though.

Our youth is fucked however.

Holstein is rightful Danish clay and so is Skåne

Thankfully we are becoming really restrictive immigration wise, next step is deportation.

Fuck Germany and fuck Sweden.

Norway and Iceland are brotier
Finland is honorary Scandi.

hvorfor er jeg perker???

hvorfor er min mor en luder???

det er en typisk perkerting at sige

all my danish friends around age 20-25 are well educated or on the path to be so, come from upper middle class families and we all hate mudshits with a passion.

every european country is cucked. it's filled with traitors and spineless cowards who would not sacrifice their life for the clay they live and grew on, and the clay ALL of their ancestors lived on. They would rather trade it all in for an iphone and some tasty kebab after a night of whoring away at some turks nightclub, as long as THEY get to live. Who cares anyways, when they're gone they don't have to worry about how they leave this earth for the next generation

>Thankfully we are becoming really restrictive immigration wise, next step is deportation.
Yeah but for the refugees only, you forgot the turkshits and subhuman yugos who came over in hordes in the last 20 years. Denmark is european/white, not brown, which it will be if we leave these people to assimilate their shitskin genes into the general population.
Say goodbye to fair features like green/blue eyes and say hello to generic dark brown/black eyes and hair

bare af nysgerrighed, hvor i danmark bor du? du behoves ikke at være specific, bare en region

It’s too far gone anyway. To try to revert europe back to what it once was is likely impossible. All we can do is try to prevent further damage to our nations and try to repair some of what has already been done.

Not every, but not far from

The rest is 100% true.
No one cares about the country but wont admit it and anyone who exhibits any shape of national pride are given shady looks.

No one here gives a shit about anyone but themselves and their own interests even though they like to advertise themself as the opposite.

jeg sporger bare om der kunne være en grund til at du anklager mig for at være en en perker?

Its not impossible but would require a massive sudden shift in the average citizens thoughts and beliefs.

It would also require governments to take more or less extreme methods into action that would be shunned by every single authorative PC voice in the world and likely warrant intervention in the shape of sanctions and/or militarily.

If you want to go back you have to bleed, but no nordic citizen would leave their comfy sofa for anyone but themself.

Egedal kommune

.. or let the rotten system that facilitated this bullshit in the first place crash and burn, then let the fittest humans (whites) survive it. Then they can rebuild society on a proper foundation. Preferably this time societal values won't be determined by a semitic globalist religion which destroyed the previous civilization.

Why try to save this shit? What do you want to save? There is nothing to be saved. Most people from our countries are almost as worthless as the shitskins who invaded us, their only redeemable value is their race, but that only counts for something if they actually have their head in the right place aswell.

Don't get me wrong, if there was a way to completely remove all non-whites I would do it, but it just can't happen, and trying to damage control and just "repair the damage and live with what we have left" is insufficient.

These are my list of people that should be genocided.

1. Jews (this is a given)
2. Promiscuous women
3. Dindus
4. Soyboys, numales, bugmen, cucks, basically every type of man who let the Jew destroy society.
5. Troublesome shitskins who get in the way of establishing the white ethnostate.

You don't seem to understand the fact that if you as much as let shitskins live side by side with you they WILL become assimilated (genetically) thereby degenerating your race. Why do you think the finns have mongol admixture?
Someone at some point probably said "nah it's fine just let a few of them stay, as long as they revert to our religion and they are le based mongol xD"

Sweden.

What about it?