I'm kind of new here (came from Sup Forums). Why is our TV/music so politically correct compared to other countries...

I'm kind of new here (came from Sup Forums). Why is our TV/music so politically correct compared to other countries? I'll use this video as an example.
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
In this one little excerpt, these Mexicans throw bananas at this black guy, call him a monkey, and make tree branch jokes all in ten minutes. That's insane! Are Mexicans/other countries really just racist and don't give a fuck about being PC or are we cucked?

I'm pretty popular in /hm/ because of my exotic mexican look.

>that video
Audibly keked

Vete a la verga pinche culero. Llevate tus mamadas wey. Ayy putito, (Tu) no eres bienvenido aqui....

Pinch Puto Verga Perra Madre Ñero.

Racism in México is not that bad, most of us take it as a joke.
And black people (africans or zambos) are not very common to see.

This.
Its common to call someone negrito or wero, and its not taken as offensive.

we literally give 0 shits about racism/sexism and those that get their feefees hurt.

there has been an uprising of Marxists in our universities but our gov literally sends death squads to put all of them down, look for "La Massacre de Tlatelolco" or "Los 43 de Ayotzinapan".

>that spanish

>most of us
Do you say that as a nigger or a human?

Jews.

There aren't jews in mexico.

I thought you call them mayate

there are tho, i know for a fact there are some synagogues

i am totally mestizo.
the difference between us and blackies is that we have rational thoughts.

*fixed

Carlos Slim, other bankers who cuck Mexico
Yeah I've heard mayate thrown around a bit too

White mexicans tend to look like chechens, why? Did the moores fucked Spain THAT hard?

kek, this is more accurate.

There are jews everywhere.

Also, that TV show is like 15 years old.

>tfw big daddy Spain didn't teach us how to speak Spanish properly

Carlos Slim not jewish.

I never found this show to be funny because of its simplistic, populist humor, this is the kind of trash that average people with average minds watch.

That being said I don't know if this should be considered racist, we make fun of everybody, including ourselves, the motivations behind the comedy sketch are not racial in nature, in my opinion.

For instance you rarely see racist whites from the KKK, stormfront, etc making fun of their own, because for them, making fun of their own would be antithetical to their racist beliefs (we are superior to other groups).

Lol @ the cucked burgers and pochos in the comment section trying to guilt trip us for comedy

fixed

Haha
Pinche vato, te pasas cabron.
Que pedo con tus mamadas.

>throws bananas
>mimics monkey
kek

>Leaf
Yes they are here, and a lot of them, specially in Jalisco and Mexico city.
https: //www.enlacejudio.com/

what do you expect from a lazy country who needed to dub ALL the movies in theaters?

>Mexican men in Mexico not sexist
>Mexico not one of the places in the world where white privilege actually exists.

Your emperors are ours

We don’t see it as racist; but natural

>That levels of free speech.

It reminds me of Spain pre 2000s