Why are black women so unlikely to date outside of their race?

Why are black women so unlikely to date outside of their race?

Are they truly undesirable? Or do they only want "thug-cultured" men?

Or maybe it's more complicated than the aforementioned?

apnews.com/f0795fbaf4d04ca793d834f3d1eff57b

truly undesirable

I think it's pretty obvious that no self respecting male of another race would want to become involved with them

Sheboons are more than willing to date outside their race. Make a profile on any shitty dating site and see what I mean. The problem for them is that nobody wants to fuck a primate, at least not one that is shrieking and throwing it's feces around.

i would rather date a white trap than a black women. and im not even into traps. black chicks are fucking gross

They are loyal, nothing wrong with that

I'm not into Zoophilia.

even if there's a qt black girl odds are she smells nasty because she hardly bathes to protect her chemically straightened hair

100/100 times they have stds.

Naw, everyone treats them like shit, so they usually stick with what they know and play the odds.

>inb4 "black bois mad cuz we stealin da black women"
First of all, your child is going to be black and look nothing like you so tyrone already won.
Second of all, black guys dont give a shit since they are always going after white or hispanic girls, you dating a black girl is just less competition for them

>Or do they only want "thug-cultured" men?
Black girls who date white guys want a man who reminds them of an old school Harlem Renaissance type of black man, they have had enough of the current bullshit that is thug culture
Strong, silent, suit and tie, etc.

This

>get match, no pic
>profile says African American
>bio says is grandmother
>look at age, 34
>do math
>awhellno.wav

How is this politics?

Maybe if you don't want black men to idealize racemixing / antagonizing whites, you shouldn't shit all over their women.

we wuz (having sex with) kweenz and shit

>Why are black women so unlikely to date outside of their race
nobody wants 'em or the corresponding std's

Traitor
May Glistrup smite you

BLM, I can't spell out everything for you.

the irony is that these posters attacking black women are butthurt leftists mad that black women love conservative men so much
p.s. stay mad haters

sauce on pic

Nigger bitches are pure garbage

I've not really seen that. I just think you're undesirable.

Interesting.

>Asian and Hispanic women were the most likely to marry someone of a different race or ethnicity in 2015, while Hispanic and black men were the most likely among men, the data showed. Thirty-six percent of Asian women and 28 percent of Hispanic women intermarried in 2015, while 26 percent of Hispanic men and 24 percent of black men married someone of a different race or ethnicity.

>White and black women were the least likely to consider someone of a different race or ethnicity in 2015. Only 10 percent of white women married outside their race or ethnicity, while only 12 percent of black women were involved in intermarriage — half the rate of black men.

>White men were the least likely among males to consider intermarriage, with only 12 percent involved in interracial or interethnic marriages.

I guess it's because very few people are attracted to black women.

They are undesired by most races. Sad but true.

>France

Why even pretending to be shocked?

> The most common intermarriages were between a Hispanic and a white spouse at 42 percent. The next most common was between a white and an Asian spouse at 15 percent followed by a multiracial and a white spouse at 12 percent.

> Interracial and interethnic marriages are more likely to happen in cities. Eighteen percent of newlyweds in metropolitan areas were intermarried compared with 11 percent living elsewhere.

> Roughly half — or 49 percent — of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents see intermarriage as a good thing for society. For Republicans and GOP-leaning independents, less than 1 in 3 — or 28 percent— saw marriages between races and ethnicities as a good thing for society.

The only Blacks around here are degenerate inbred muslim somalian Drugdealers. Even the Landwhales won't fuck them.

So, no Problem when those Animals look up to us, Humans

Idk, ever since more black women go to college, they seem to want white men.

Plus theyve been brainwashed by insecure black men into thinking white men are lame with small dicks, when the opposite couldnt be any truer.

When a black woman finally gets a white man, she realizes it's nice to have a real man that takes care of her, helps her, actually fucks her better, enstills values while setting goals. They realize why black men haye whites so much. It's simply because we are better.

Of all the ethnic groups for black women to date outside their race, you bet their ass it's going to be white men 9/10 rsther they deny it or not. Can you see black women dating latinos, asians, or other shitskins? I can't.

Blackbois cant compete and hang onto the thread of their pride which is being slightly larger than average in the pants.

Everything is political with niggers, there is nothing they can't turn into gibs or whiny bitch victim status.

>be black
>don't fuck back chicks because they're disgusting

i'm sorry bros

Yeah, maybe black men shouldn’t shit all over black women with the pump & dump and absentee fatherism. 34 year old grandmother means she’s fucked up two lives, possibly 3 (though she won’t know that until she’s a great-grandma at 50)

From where can the modern German draw upon such self-confidence to denigrate France?

No one else wants that trash

Same.

another interesting part:

>Roughly half — or 49 percent — of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents see intermarriage as a good thing for society.

Not even half? That seems very low to me. Not to mention there's probably a large portion of that 49% that felt they had to answer that way.

The main problem is the rate of quality. The majority of them are uneducated, and even some of the educated ones fall for the victim complex shit. Even if not, their friends and family may be. The gamble is too risky for most people.

From the eastern part of Germany to be precisely. Most of our parts here are < 5% niggerlike

>Sorry breh, i cant fuck this black chick
>Why not?
>White men called her ugly, cant do it

Everyone has an aversion to race mixing even though they might not admit it. There're exceptions though of course.

briana shanee

>2017
>wanting to date a black woman

Dude, just offer them a tallboy and a box of McNuggs. How hard is that?

Because the Tower of Babel and God.

niggers are disgusting
no sane man would want to fuck an ape woman

Black skin is ugly

Probably because they are uhhh... ugly? That's just how it is, most of them look just repulsive, not to mention that black women have some of the most obnoxious and annoyong personalities. They are bad at everything that man finds attractive in women, no wonder nobody is interested.

Look at that lawn

>H-HEY IF I DATE A SHEBOON ALL THE BLACK GUYS WILL GET PISSED OFF HAHA THATLL SHOW THEM
meanwhile tyrone is laughing because your baby will come out black and look nothing like you and he has less competition to get white women

Why not both

Date? Probably alright. But have you ever seen a half black kid? They look like shit most of the time. The genes are too different to combine properly, so even 2 great looking people will have shit looking kids. It's a scientific fact.

>LAQUESHAS AN QUANDRANISHAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH MY SIDES

I don't know man, Personally I just see the same SJW shit everyday on public TV. Black man/White woman. Seriously if you were an Alien catching TV transmissions in space you'd probably think that only black men and white women were the only humans that exist. It's just so over the top that this twitter dude really has no place to bitch and moan.

They are getting pissed about it actually

theres a black girl at my mmj dispensary that i would like to colonize

He's not really bitching. His whole shtick is shitting on sheboons and saying they ruined the black race along with black beta cucks.

come on lets be real honest here, those cherry picked facebook posts mean nothing. Black men actually cheer on WMBF couples ive seen it irl. the kid will come out black, its your loss

Once you go white, you get treated right!

>Sorry breh, my innate desire to engage in this behavior which I'd normally be naturally inclined to participate in is muted
>Why
>the pervasive influence of the culture which I'm immersed in has inculcated it in me
ftfy

>the kid will come out black
Thats not a guarantee but high likelihood, yes
Im not defending white men going for black women and id never do it myself but black men are getting pissed about their most beautiful women going for white men

They are racist.

>niggers
>fucking spics
nah nigga

White boys just can’t compete.

They usually don't have racist ex boyfriends and overprotective racist fathers to stick it to. Most of Sup Forums is probably fucked in this regard

Dude, African American females are 82% overweight or Obese with the highest Obesity rate of any group on the planet at over 20%

Among non overweight black women, it's mostly children. So by age, 18-35 yr old women, they are the fattest group of people to ever exist. So many get heart attacks that the rate goes down by year at some point and a sizable number don't live through their 40s and 50's.

I wish the affordable care act didn't make me have to pay for their Diabetes treatment. The average Diabetic runs $17500 a year on related treatment. I'd love if they slimmed up and fucked off the public benefits, but at least they die young and sometimes breed less.

Crushing stereotypes

this is true i know this since im a latino myself i know our women like to stay with out own. BUT black men like latina women more than white women i've noticed.

that's how blacks think, yes. They try to get white women as a feat or status symbol, lol. You're dumb and impressionable

Given the option of something else no sane individual would choose to cohabitate with a nigger.

You're gay, dude

>Only 10 percent of white women married outside their race or ethnicity...

>White men were the least likely among males to consider intermarriage, with only 12 percent...

So is the white man the problem?

because Tyrone will kill them. Look at the jails, see what color male is most violent.

How much is the going rate for that nigger?

I'd buy it.

do they?

No one wants their kids to be black.

Spanish women are like discount white women with fatter asses. Puerto ricans are just lighter niggers.

Still sure about that?

Wait 'till you check out the interracial rape imbalance.
Pretty much the only people who rape black women are black men.

>Thats not a guarantee but high likelihood, yes

Are you honestly trying to say that a White man and black women can have babies and the babies will be White? Bruh. They will always be half breeds with mulatto skin color.

>Most of our parts here are < 5% niggerlike
In spirit, the whole east is nigger-like based on how much resources it sucks out of the rest of Germany.

>he kid will come out black
>They will always be half breeds with mulatto skin color.
So which is it?

Maybe we're going about this replacement issue the wrong way. No one would call propaganda for Asians to stick with Asians, or blacks to stick with blacks, racist. Could we actually create anti-miscegenation propaganda from the opposite side, so that there simply arent any race mixing options?

Because they're literally gorillas that are 90% more likely to have an std than any other race and nigger females have much higher child abuse rates.

Nonsense, they date outside their race plenty.

I dated a black girl for awhile in college, she was actually a hell of a lot better than most of the white girls I dated, although she wasn't a hood bitch either.

Unlike any other race of women, black women are accustomed to dating and having sex with black men.

Penis size, testosterone levels, musculature, etc, it all much more prominent and defined in black males compared to Hispanic, white, or Asian men.

That's why you hear the term "once you go black you never go back" when other women get with black guys, typically once they're accustomed to the features of black men, other races of men don't really compare. They simply don't want to race mix.

Then why do all marriages involving Black men have the highest divorce rates? Why do all women vastly prefer White men, especially over Black men, even on Tinder?

Nice try Kike.

The child will not be White, true enough, but as I showed hear:

Such pairings (White Men/Black Women) are clearly Eugenic; after several generations of such, the descendants will appear White in all respects and have the same mental faculties as their peers.

Hey rabbi, gonna order some chinese takeout for christmas?

The fat, ugly ones stick to black men. The slim good looking ones go for Chads. See

Not many men want to date a black woman.

Or White guys in general, really.

All those black women seem to have white or asian features

Most black women are as rude as their male counterparts and equally as entitled, if not moreso, than any other female. Make of that what you will...

t. black male